ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No, there you go twisting words. You completely missed the definition of context. You might want to replay it to refresh your brain. And this "father" rented a car instead of giving his son extra money for college. He didn't arrange anything. You got your wires crossed.
He rents a car to drive the MC to college. And he will give the MC money in addition to that (if you let him).

Honestly i'm not too much into Maya/Josy, i'm more of a "Jill guy" myself. I lost only this shower scene then. Shame.
The kiss with Jill after the shower is Jill's best scene by far to this point in the game (IMHO). I'd definitely suggest picking a few more CHICK choices to see it.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
This is like a bomb that is about to explode. When Sage finds out about the drugs and the prostitution ring, the HOTs will split, who support Sage and those who support Quinn.
Well that will be a complicated one.... But I see this division going this way

Sage - Mona, Ashley, Heather, Elena, Maya?

Quinn - Sarah, Melanie, Camila, Riona?

Don't know if Josy, Lily and Arieth will intervene...

Riona is in a abusive relationship with Quinn, being that she will probably side with her even if not just because she is already in it almost as much as Quinn, on the flip side she already is concerned and might try to ditch the situation...

Maya, I don't know if she will feel tempted to side with Quinn because she really want's the tuition.... and if the MC, doesn't warn her about Quinn she might fall deep in the network or something... but then again if Sage tells that the HOT's have enough money from all of the legal stuff they do to cover the new arrivals to the sorority she will likely ditch all of the things she has to do against her wishes....

Josy if she intervenes at all will most likely side with Maya if she sides with Sage... after all she has her tuition paid by her father and she is in the HOT's only for fun, she has nothing pressuring her??

He rents a car to drive the MC to college. And he will give the MC money in addition to that (if you let him).

The kiss with Jill after the shower is Jill's best scene by far to this point in the game (IMHO). I'd definitely suggest picking a few more CHICK choices to see it.
I still wasn't able to get this one shower scene even with almost MASSIVE CHICK attained... what am I missing? It passes automatically into the garden scene ><

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well that will be a complicated one.... But I see this division going this way

Sage - Mona, Ashley, Heather, Elena, Maya?

Quinn - Sarah, Melanie, Camila, Riona?

Don't know if Josy, Lily and Arieth will intervene...

Riona is in a abusive relationship with Quinn, being that she will probably side with her even if not just because she is already in it almost as much as Quinn, on the flip side she already is concerned and might try to ditch the situation...

Maya, I don't know if she will feel tempted to side with Quinn because she really want's the tuition.... and if the MC, doesn't warn her about Quinn she might fall deep in the network or something... but then again if Sage tells that the HOT's have enough money from all of the legal stuff they do to cover the new arrivals to the sorority she will likely ditch all of the things she has to do against her wishes....

Josy if she intervenes at all will most likely side with Maya if she sides with Sage... after all she has her tuition paid by her father and she is in the HOT's only for fun, she has nothing pressuring her??
I see it very confused as a situation.

it depends on why they want to take the presidency off Sage.

if it is simply for rotation, for "merit", the majority will go with Quinn, in the end she is already the chief of operations, Maya has no reason to support Sage, if the free tuition issue is closed she could do it out of spite towards Quinn, Josy will likely follow Maya.

if it will be following the outbreak of one of the two scandals in theory Quinn should pay direct responsibility sooner or later, and the HOTs know who is responsible, then it should be Sage to get the better, if she survives the scandal

Dec 20, 2019
I still wasn't able to get this one shower scene even with almost MASSIVE CHICK attained... what am I missing? It passes automatically into the garden scene ><
You need CHICK Affinity. Not any chick status. You gain CHICK affinity by doing major choices that gives you DIK penalty like talking to Steve, not fighting with Troy, not fighting to the Jocks, etc.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Aug 3, 2017
I have not actually played the game (yet), but from taking a quick look at the walkthrough it seems there is a DIK leaning path and a CHICK leaning path, what kind of MC do these paths have, I assume DIK is dominant asshole character, but what is the CHICK path like?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have not actually played the game (yet), but from taking a quick look at the walkthrough it seems there is a DIK leaning path and a CHICK leaning path, what kind of MC do these paths have, I assume DIK is dominant asshole character, but what is the CHICK path like?
DIK continually makes jokes at inopportune moments and fights for every occasion

CHICK is a romantic, ready to help anyone in need (men and women), who forgives anything

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, in the middle is the balance
Yeah, balance is my way.
On one shoulder sits the devilish Josy and tells me to stand up to that asshole and fuck that hot (or HOT) chick.
On the other shoulder sits the angelic Maya and says, be polite and responsible and stand by your friends.
And this is how I walk the path to the Holy Trinity.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes