Dec 20, 2019
A bit of theorizing. If you don't show the video you get a ONS and that's it, then she and Burke continue on for the sake of their children or whatever. If you show it Burke knows, they split up and you may start a relationship with her. I don't think by any means this will happen, but it could be a possibility, couldn't it?
More excuses for more scenes, more multiple jizz in one day. I still prefer the 007 ninja-ing around, that part by itself is already interesting, just like the part where you sneak around in the ANO mansion. Think of the things that you have to do to hide the relationship, and the possibility of a threesome with Cathy if you manage to corrupt Jade. :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What would you get from blackmailing the MC? He isn't rich? He doesn't have any power? I don't see any gain in trying to blackmail the MC only potential loss, blackmail/extortion is a crime.

MC seems to be gaining prestige within the DIKs, we assume Tommy is the blackmailer, he might want him to step back or support him
and if MC has any important relationships, Tommy may be aware of it

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a feeling at some point MC will be given the choice to enact the DIK secret code or not.
MC could only break the code of silence for a good purpose, in case he would do it quietly.
already in this first part of the game several times MC decides to share DIK's private matters with other people (Jill, Rionna etc ..)

by far the MC is the spy inside the DIKs

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Since, unlike most of you, I started with BaDIK and only now, while waiting for the next update, i took some time to pay also Acting Lessons, I must say that after I saw what DPC did there i must really take serious the theories in this thread about him most probably doing the same shit here again. So will he kill Maya or Josy this time? Or either Bella or Jill.. Of course out of nowhere and with no reason other than the FACT that he is in top 5 of the best sellers exactly due to such "manners". So many nice "3some" "little harem" "polyamory" endings possible here.. Which one will he destroy? Or maybe .. all of them? This world must be full of masochists, 6000+ paying subscribers on Patreon when you saw what he did there..

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Since, unlike most of you, I started with BaDIK and only now, while waiting for the next update, i took some time to pay also Acting Lessons, I must say that after I saw what DPC did there i must really take serious the theories in this thread about him most probably doing the same shit here again. So will he kill Maya or Josy this time? Or either Bella or Jill.. Of course out of nowhere and with no reason other than the FACT that he is in top 5 of the best sellers exactly due to such "manners". So many nice "3some" "little harem" "polyamory" endings possible here.. Which one will he destroy? Or maybe .. all of them? This world must be full of masochists, 6000+ paying subscribers on Patreon when you saw what he did there..
Being a DIK has a lighter and more comedic tone to it and it maintains that tone almost consistently.
But we should all brace for more drama all the same.
Breakups, heartbreaks, ruined friendships. I think all of these are possible and very likely to happen, a lot. But I think we can exclude deaths this time around.
...I hope.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, I have played this game for the first time, I already finished all the scenes and episodes. It was really fun, you can notice the high production around it. But I have one complaint, why the dev didn't give us the complete scene between Maya and Josy?
Probably because it was just a flashback and not one that involves the MC, and they may not have had full sex but just made out half-nude in the tent and groped each other a bit, so this would be the "complete scene".

I hope the sex scenes between other characters, without the MC, will not be cut in the future. I'm expecting something spicy between Jill and Bella too.
I doubt that we'll ever see a LI in a full sex scene with someone else, even another LI, because that gets very close to NTR. It's probably another reason why there wasn't more shown of the M&J scene because if you like either or both of those characters, it can be uncomfortable to watch and it could be perceived by some as being slightly NTR.

He did get a lot of flak for that decision in AL and whilst people do still praise the writing of AL and the overall emotional rollercoaster that it is, that decision is almost universally disliked and whilst DPC is seemingly quite happy with what they did in AL, I don't see them doing that again. Yes, their patron count is good, but I'd wager that a lot of that is down to how good BaDIK is. However, if they killed off someone in this game, especially a LI, then I reckon they could see an even greater backlash than with AL.

If the throuple relationship(s) don't work out, it will either be because of choices made by the player or because DPC writes it that way. I don't believe we'll see any tragic deaths of a main LI in this game because not only would it be highly controversial and ruin a game whose tone doesn't fit such a dark twist, but it would be too repetitive to do this again.

Do we have update date?
Nothing concrete, but best speculation is October or end of September.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To be fair, "nothing beyond the points in the evaluation" is actually a highly likely scenario. After all, all the DIKs were sworn to secrecy right after viewing the video. If it does leak, then all of a sudden, having a DIK "rat" posting that Cathy picture becomes a lot more probable.
True but I think there's a good chance that Tommy, angry at having to do the same amount of work as every other frat member in history (less actually because he's had a free ride for the first 2 years) will let MC and Jade's secret out because he's such a petulent cunt.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
you are a white knight :cool:

but in fact the idea is that it is a minor plot, like the movie night from HOT if MC is Sage's fuck buddy

if it only compromised the story with Jade it would be credible. already the involvement of an important DIK would be more complicated
Why would i be a white knight? i just want to keep tapping that ass :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Je suis italien, mais je travaille en France, donc une traduction francaise me aimè aussi, parseque je peux m'améliorer à parler cette magnifique langue.

I'm an italian guy, but I work in France, so a franch translation would be very usefull as well, because I could improve my speaking this amazing lenguage.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Je suis italien, mais je travaille en France, donc une traduction francaise me aimè aussi, parseque je peux m'améliorer à parler cette magnifique langue.
Forum Rules
Rule #5 - We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
So, I have played this game for the first time, I already finished all the scenes and episodes. It was really fun, you can notice the high production around it. But I have one complaint, why the dev didn't give us the complete scene between Maya and Josy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the sex scenes between other characters, without the MC, will not be cut in the future. I'm expecting something spicy between Jill and Bella too.
Because Tybalt wouldn't let him.
lesbianism.png

Ajhero12

Jul 10, 2020
I'm stucked on kitchen scene with dad in which we have to find renders its on stove and when i clicked it then the scene is repeated constantly i cant complete that task pls help me what should i do to complete that kitchen task

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm stucked on kitchen scene with dad in which we have to find renders its on stove and when i clicked it then the scene is repeated constantly i cant complete that task pls help me what should i do to complete that kitchen task
Android version? If so there's nothing you can do, it's a bug that has yet to be fixed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes