lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yes android version so i cant play this game
Not at the moment, chapter 5 anyway. I don't recall comments about this bug in earlier versions so you should be able to play up to the end of chapter 4 if you haven't already done so, just do a search in this thread.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Someone help me fix bug pl,
You should message the person who made the android version, either here or on Discord, however, if you read the spoilers in the quoted post you will notice that you are advised to turn off the mini-games so maybe try that if you haven't already.

Here is my unofficial android port of Being A DIK - v0.5.2 + scrappy's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Je suis italien, mais je travaille en France, donc une traduction francaise me aimè aussi, parseque je peux m'améliorer à parler cette magnifique langue.

I'm an italian guy, but I work in France, so a franch translation would be very usefull as well, because I could improve my speaking this amazing lenguage.
You should look at the post above yours then

Allora dovresti guardare il post sopra il tuo

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
After playing Acting Lessons, I have to give DPC credit, his grasp of English and natural-sounding dialogue have greatly improved with BAD.

The only thing that really stands out is characters saying "come" instead of "come on" or "let's go."

I assume that's a translation convention from Swedish or whatever.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I just realized something. We ve been too busy wondering if one of the main girls is gonna get killed that we forgot our main bro Derek could also be killed off as well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just realized something. We ve been too busy wondering if one of the main girls is gonna get killed that we forgot our main bro Derek could also be killed off as well.

he would surely die for a stupid reason, but I don't think so.

if there really was a mourning I bet on a secondary HOT

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 87, in script
  File "game/game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 87, in <module>
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
    screen rooster_section_lily_ep5:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
    if ep5_cluckLilyState == 0 and currentEpisode == 5 and not ep5_lily_left and roosterState == "ep5_1":
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
    vbox xalign 0.8 yalign 0.75:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
    textbutton roosterChoices_LilyEp5[1] action (SetDict(roosterPostsArray,roosterCurrentIdx,roosterPostsArray[roosterCurrentIdx]+1),SetVariable("rooster_reply", roosterChoices_LilyEp5[1]), SetVariable("ep5_cluckLilyState", 2)) text_style "rooster_choice_text"
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 87, in script
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 87, in <module>
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\F95 Zone\Romantic Novel\B\BeingADIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
    if ep5_cluckLilyState == 0 and currentEpisode == 5 and not ep5_lily_left and roosterState == "ep5_1":
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
    vbox xalign 0.8 yalign 0.75:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
    textbutton roosterChoices_LilyEp5[1] action (SetDict(roosterPostsArray,roosterCurrentIdx,roosterPostsArray[roosterCurrentIdx]+1),SetVariable("rooster_reply", roosterChoices_LilyEp5[1]), SetVariable("ep5_cluckLilyState", 2)) text_style "rooster_choice_text"
  File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Thu Jul 16 01:39:40 2020
I'm getting this bug, can someone tell me how to fix this please.

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
Is there any way for me to more easily find the custom renders, previews and dev updates that are posted here in the replies? When i'm a day later, i can't find them anymore because there's so many replies.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there any way for me to more easily find the custom renders, previews and dev updates that are posted here in the replies? When i'm a day later, i can't find them anymore because there's so many replies.
Use the search function to find posts by either N7 or Sorrow85. They're usually the ones who post that stuff.

Reactions: Kryptosc

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think Neil is still the character with the highest highest risk of tragic death, though obviously I'm hoping for the Grim Reaper to miss this game entirely.
You don't Tommy to 'tragically' die as a result of autoerotic asphixiation?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its funny people talk about errors in this game .. i have none ..... got a question tho .. why do i lose josy and maya ? .. that kinda sucks ... i even went all 3 routes when moving out ...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes