Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

For the better part of this week, I've been working on the scripts and writing dialogue. I spent a couple of days posing animations as well.

I've made good progress on the script, but I have a lot left to write and code.

My PCs have been rendering animations all week and will continue to do so during the next week.

So, the static render count is the same as last week, but the animation count is now 54 completed animations, plus 17 in the render queue.

I don't know how many animations this episode will have, yet. But it's going to surpass 100.

The episode itself has gotten a title, it will be called:

Episode 6 - Damage control

I don't want to reveal too much about the episode, but it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings than episode 5 did.

I've started to post Rooster content on . If you're not following me there, you can check it out once in a while to see those Rooster previews.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poll news
This week, +$10 patrons voted in a cosmetic poll for Jill. The winner with the majority vote was option 3.

It will be featured in episode 6.

Soon another cosmetic poll for Sage will start.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Non-identical twins aren't really twins. And what good does a tag like that if it's not sexual? (Not sexual and not identical, they're just brother and sister).
I'd dispute your first point, but I've no idea why people would be sufficiently interested in twins of any description to warrant a tag - but thems the rules.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'd dispute your first point, but I've no idea why people would be sufficiently interested in twins of any description to warrant a tag - but thems the rules.
Kinks work that way. Let's consider non-identical twins under the twins tag for the sake of argument. Then we have 4 possibilities.

Non-identical and sexual. That's just incest. (Or if it's with someone else but not with each other then I don't think there's a tag for it, but it would the same as two different siblings of different age).

Identical and non sexual. Ok, the game has twins. If it's not sexual is it a kink, is it worth mentioning? Just them "being" there?

Non identical and non sexual. That's exactly like having siblings in a regular setting. Any game with siblings in it could get that tag, which is 99% of the games ever produced with people in them. Would you add a "siblings" non-sexual tag too?

Identical and sexual. This is the specific kink specific enough to be worth mentioning.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cosmetic poll, Sage
What should Sage wear in episode 6?
Is it me or she looks thicker? I mean, more than usual, her hips and her waist. Is it the clothes, is it me or has the model changed?

Edit: Better one.

Last edited:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I've gone back and forth on the Maya is a liar issue.

On the one hand - You've been forced into proximity due to the dorm issue and you've known her less then a week so I wouldn't expect her to be 100% open with MC/complete stranger.

On the other hand - I don't get why she would conceal the fact she is a lesbian as it's not that big of a deal in this day and age.

The reason I'm overall cold on Maya is that she seemed somewhat 'overcommitted' to MC given the length of time they've known each. Although again I'm conflicted as MC is the first guy she fell for (which is also further crazy) so perhaps she felt that the speed was right.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't know where Maya is truly at and given AL, I'm obviously thinking Leah potential there.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
to be 99% honest (she asked this to MC, but if you ask it is logical it also applies to you)
to have a boyfriend
to not have a boyfriend
to have had a girlfriend, but that it was over

there are few times, before Josy arrived, when she talked to MC and didn't lie, or at least voluntarily omitted something
She never actually said she had a girlfriend, just that she'd only ever been with a girl. Also, her saying she didn't have a boyfriend was a truth.

She losses sympathy for me when she's like "Never lie to me." and if your like me when given the option I didn't lie to her. But she doesn't tell MC she has a girlfriend, but you already know she's into women, so you'd think that would be the bigger secret, not that she was dating someone?

I do think MC massively overreacted to the situation, the MC is actively trying to bang several other ladies, he has no right to get that upset about it.

But it's kinda a pointless discussion now because it happened the way it happened, and there's no beef now regardless of if you tried for something more or chose to be friends.
She has trust issues, and while it might seem one-sided, she needs to know she can trust the MC before she can be honest with him because she's clearly been hurt before when being honest with others about herself. We know about her Dad but it's also possible she was by others, maybe people she knew at school who weren't very accepting of her if things about her and Josy came out when they were still at school.

Trust and honesty do go both ways, but some people, especially those with emotional scars, need to feel that they can fully trust someone else before they can let them in and that's what happened with Maya.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've gone back and forth on the Maya is a liar issue.

On the one hand - You've been forced into proximity due to the dorm issue and you've known her less then a week so I wouldn't expect her to be 100% open with MC/complete stranger.

On the other hand - I don't get why she would conceal the fact she is a lesbian as it's not that big of a deal in this day and age.

The reason I'm overall cold on Maya is that she seemed somewhat 'overcommitted' to MC given the length of time they've known each. Although again I'm conflicted as MC is the first guy she fell for (which is also further crazy) so perhaps she felt that the speed was right.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't know where Maya is truly at and given AL, I'm obviously thinking Leah potential there.
the problem with the relationship between Maya and MC is that it is not balanced

for example it is she who asks MC to be sincere, practically immediately, while she continues to lie to him, then to reveal that she lied to him by telling him another half-truth

it's a relationship that seems to grow day by day, but in the end it doesn't go anywhere, as long as Josy comes back and it's all swept away.

the relationship between Maya and Josy is real, it was enough that they met again to start again.
that with MC is a pastime, an experiment

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She never actually said she had a girlfriend, just that she'd only ever been with a girl. Also, her saying she didn't have a boyfriend was a truth.
it doesn't seem to me to be two very different things ....

I already explained that if you before say you have a boyfriend, and later you reveal that it is not true, you want me to believe you are free

if you don't mean that she is lying, let's say she is deceiving him

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I don't want to reveal too much about the episode, but it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings than episode 5 did.
Good title and seems pretty self-explanatory; Quinn's trying to deal with the fallout from the Prep party (Mona leaving, probably Ashley too, Tommy being "done" with her, meeting with her supplier, etc), Rusty meeting with the councillors about the Cathy pic, and the DIKs dealing with the damage done to the mansion.

Also, this is exactly what I think we all wanted to hear, "it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings than episode 5 did". (y) Maybe we'll actually get the entire Scavenger Hunt week (Mon-Fri at least), which would be great. :D

Poll news
This week, +$10 patrons voted in a cosmetic poll for Jill. The winner with the majority vote was option 3.

A worthy winner. :love:

Cosmetic poll, Sage
What should Sage wear in episode 6?
Number 3 is definitely the best but I imagine that number 2 will probably win because people seem to like that all-black, dominatrix look DPC has been trying on all the girls.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

For the better part of this week, I've been working on the scripts and writing dialogue. I spent a couple of days posing animations as well.

I've made good progress on the script, but I have a lot left to write and code.

My PCs have been rendering animations all week and will continue to do so during the next week.

So, the static render count is the same as last week, but the animation count is now 54 completed animations, plus 17 in the render queue.

I don't know how many animations this episode will have, yet. But it's going to surpass 100.

I've started to post Rooster content on . If you're not following me there, you can check it out once in a while to see those Rooster previews.

Poll news

It will be featured in episode 6.

Soon another cosmetic poll for Sage will start.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Having more variety than Episode 5 would not be hard, but I'm definitely intrigued. Is it October yet?

Reactions: Stark9999999

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is it me or she looks thicker? I mean, more than usual, her hips and her waist. Is it the clothes, is it me or has the model changed?

Edit: Better one.
I think it's the top. The way it obscures her waist diminishes her usual hourglass figure. None of them are the best look for her, IMHO.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes