Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jillster was having an affair with James, they died in a car accident together, but only Jill knows the truth (about the affair) and is afraid of telling that to Bella... Maybe James still alive in a coma and that's why...
Bella has been a sister for Jill since that, how can she break her heart that way?

Or maybe they died DPC-Mode, burnt to a crisp in a Motel.

I show myself out

DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to be serious. DO NOT SAVE IT OR MARK IT, I will not be blamed if something similar happens.
Funnily enough, that was another idea that had occurred to me that Jill's sister was involved with Bella's husband in someway it would certainly make for one of those DPC twists that he is very fond of.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The best part of this game and what sets it apart from all other games on this website is the voice acting. It was so popular that the voice actress wanted more money and when she did not get it she unfortunatly quit. If you want to listen to it you can use UnRen, the voice files are still embedded in the game.
Not sure if this works but I will try to attach two of the audio files.
That's the same girl. If he's gonna add VA after the games completed he can't have one girl doing all 5 voices lmao

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The best part of this game and what sets it apart from all other games on this website is the voice acting. It was so popular that the voice actress wanted more money and when she did not get it she unfortunatly quit. If you want to listen to it you can use UnRen, the voice files are still embedded in the game.
Not sure if this works but I will try to attach two of the audio files.
To be honest, not a fan of voice acting for the most part in some games. It feels off and for some reason I feel like the voice doesn't match the character. Then again the fact that the actress quit when she didn't get more money, depending on the amount she was asking for and what not, kinda tells you a little bout the possible ego that may have taken hold of Shmocker Shmink Shmake. Just my thoughts.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Funnily enough, that was another idea that had occurred to me that Jill's sister was involved with Bella's husband in someway it would certainly make for one of those DPC twists that he is very fond of.
No offense to all parties involved in this Jill`s sister was involved with Bella or her husband ...but it`s bunch of gibberish,that`s all,that`s my entire argument.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To be honest, not a fan of voice acting for the most part in some games. It feels off and for some reason I feel like the voice doesn't match the character. Then again the fact that the actress quit when she didn't get more money, depending on the amount she was asking for and what not, kinda tells you a little bout the possible ego that may have taken hold of Shmocker Shmink Shmake. Just my thoughts.
That`s not the reason he gave though
He said that the VA will be in the game once it`s completed but since development time takes so long,he doesn`t want to risk losing an actress mid-dev and than having to hire someone else,redo everything to be able to finish the product...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
He said that the VA will be in the game once it`s completed but since development time takes so long,he doesn`t want to risk losing an actress mid-dev and than having to hire someone else,redo everything to be able to finish the product...
Eh...That may be true. It may not be. Based on recent behavior and actions from the Dev I'm slightly sceptical to be honest. If there is VA once the game is done, if the voices fit the characters I might be interested. If they sound horrible then I will happily mute the game entirely.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Jillster was having an affair with James, they died in a car accident together, but only Jill knows the truth (about the affair) and is afraid of telling that to Bella... Maybe James still alive in a coma and that's why...
Bella has been a sister for Jill since that, how can she break her heart that way?

Or maybe they died DPC-Mode, burnt to a crisp in a Motel.

I show myself out

DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to be serious. DO NOT SAVE IT OR MARK IT, I will not be blamed if something similar happens.
source.gif

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
Are you serious? I assumed that everybody hated it and that's why he removed it. I mean it is pretty atrocious and I figured he just wanted to save face so he made up some excuses. Considering his actions with the discord server I don't think he can take criticism very well but I may be wrong on that one.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This update was a bit strange to me.

It kind of took the story driving out of my hands by forcing the protagonist to be all angry with both Maya and Josy in a situation that for me looked more awkward than anything since they weren't talking about who else they were seeing to each other.
Further in, the story progresses a lot on the front with Jade's reasoning about the colapse of her marriage and Sage's friendship with benefits that made me a lot more interested in the both of them. Plus there is even some mention (by Sage) about how Quinn may be interested in the protagonist.:unsure:

Then when they three MC, Josy and Maya finally sit to talk about their relationship it actually felt more organic to me to part ways as a friend, leaving the both of them to mend their romance while a go being fuck buddies with Sage and follow the affair with Jade and maybe some dalliances with Quinn.

I will of course make a alternate playtrough in the future but so far my original run is turning up quite diferent from what i expected. :cool:

By the way it seems like Tommy wants to play kingpin by taking out Rusty so he can run his drug business inside the fraternity house and get some "easy money" and i bet this was influenced by Quinn from the looks of it. After all he seems too dumb to actually think ahead and plan things.
I wonder if the blackmail note Chad received was also part of the plan to take his frat house out of the way for the HOTs and DIKs side business.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well, I'm guessing that's how Bella and Jill know each other through the older sister. This whole being intimate with a friend thing keeps coming back and we all think it's the Burkes. The old picture that Jill has is definitely a young Jill and her older sister so that would place her and Bella around the same age. So it's possible I guess it depends on when the sister died as well.

We certainly don’t all think that. I’ll say it every time this theory is floated.

In a sentence she is thinking about the MC, in a scene you only get if the MC is Bella’s friend, it’s clearly him she’s calling a friend.

There’s literally nothing to suggest that Bella is involved with the Burkes beyond her being invited to dinner. The Burkes explicitly say nothing happened sexually and that she was not interested. The MC on the other hand has repeatedly fooled around with Bella. I can’t see any evidence she was involved with the Burkes, ample evidence she explicitly wasn’t and on top of all that it just doesn’t fit the character.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes