Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Damn they are all so.. young.. To make Nora the "mom" she will have to be preggers with Josy at 13? I doubt it.
Freshies would be 18/19 (Arieth is on Swyper as 24???) so you'd be looking at 34 to 36 as your minimum and as Bacchus points out she could be fudging her age by just a few years.

The fact that Josy says she has a new fella makes this a 'big swing' theory but it would be somewhat funny in a deja-vu way if you agree to meet up with her, there's a knock at the door and then Josy bursts in on a visit to her mum.

Josy "Dammit MC are you trying to fuck everyone I know!"

Dec 20, 2019
She could be faking her age. People do that on dating sites.
Freshies would be 18/19 (Arieth is on Swyper as 24???) so you'd be looking at 34 to 36 as your minimum and as Bacchus points out she could be fudging her age by just a few years.
Then that makes Paula and Nora eligible. We know Nicole's age because of her outburst at being called Old Boobs in Pink Rose, so there's no way to fudge hers if she wants to.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Well I've only just got around to playing the Bella route and the thing that struck me there is the moments where she gives off the odd looks - and I don't mean her usual cyborg stare.

When you stay over after the M&J discovery, you study, she goes to give you a spare key and as you are both walking off she's staring at the TV(?) in the study room.

Then there's the moment you paint the fence for her and she's just staring out of the window at you.

bella.png

MC and Jill may turn out to be relatives, cousins, by the mother of MC (his mother was from a wealthy family)
Nope - Dev has said that there is no incestual shenanigans in this game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but is the sense of the tier list an order of preference?
a sort of smash or pass?

or indicates which characters you would like to have more space?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I want to make a tier list but there aren't convenient screenshots of every characters boobs.

Suffice to say S tier is Stanley and nobody else :LOL:

If it were arses it'd be Camilla :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I make the tier list in the sense of the characters I wish would be given space in the next chapter

a short explanation only for the first positions:
Bella: either DPC begins to give us some sensible explanation, or Bella will remain an unknown entity, which could do anything, a n explanation is necessary. if I don't like the explanation she could collapse in my preferences ... DPC, be careful, I hold a grudge:(:(
Maya: she needs her moment of glory, awaiting redemption:cool:
Quinn: right now Quinn is the villain of the story, we need to give her some depth. why? what is she doing with this money?
Sage: for now she has been on the bench, take some decisions, take back the fate of her sorority, a year goes by earlier if you do something

honorable mention: Riona, the most interesting of the supporting actors, the one with whom MC has the most opportunities to speak

my-image.png

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes