Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh I agree, but at least they show it. Josy is a wolf in sheep's disguise. "Oh, I'm a sweet and innocent damsel in distress, now lose your pants and fuck me!"

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I like her. But I chose Maya, even though I don't like her hair.
Sweet and innocent on the outside, a voracious sex kitten on the inside.

My kinda woman. :sneaky:

Yeah you are right. Maybe it was the my upbringing, or my culture, or my environment, I do not know which.

As for Steve, maybe he was just.. ugly? :ROFLMAO:
Josy has standards, and I think people overestimate the +DIK points you can get with her at the start of the game. She might like the occasional crude joke but she doesn't like crude guys, hence why she slapped Steve. If the MC goes full DIK and really starts acting like a dick, then I think Josy would lose interest.

Slut doesn't mean they go bang everyone like Arieth.
Kinda does.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
Oh really? i didn't realize that not living with Bella was an option. What happens? Do you stay in the dorm room with Maya and Josy?
I didn’t play this option, but if you don’t go to Bella's library (when she kicks out the nerds and kisses the MC), score on her, the branch will be interrupted. You don't have to teach Sage to play the guitar (Sage will close). And when Josie shows up, you can only go to Derek.

Reactions: RedRobinson

Dec 20, 2019
Josy has standards, and I think people overestimate the +DIK points you can get with her at the start of the game. She might like the occasional crude joke but she doesn't like crude guys, hence why she slapped Steve. If the MC goes full DIK and really starts acting like a dick, then I think Josy would lose interest.
That's why DIK Affinity causes you to lose them in the library no? Maybe in the later episodes if you really continue on full DIK then you will lose them for good?
Kinda does.
Blimey.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Oh really? i didn't realize that not living with Bella was an option. What happens? Do you stay in the dorm room with Maya and Josy?
You can live with Derek (who is always available) or Sage (if you helped her).

The first minor deviation ingame is down to DIK points.

When you tell her you are off to college she will give you an additional kiss on the cheek if your D type is < 0.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But as far as we can tell, Maya and Josy had one night together. A special night....and then kept in touch. Still cheating? if that is the case, how are you (as the MC) any better playing them both at the same time? Who is worse, Maya, Josy or the MC? This is why his reaction to the situation is totally off-keyy, out of character and terrible bit of writing. His reaction makes no sense whatsoever in the whole context of things.

Condemn two great characters (yeah I'm still a Maya fan) for not telling you about 'one night' with somewone else (a girl), who she has been unjustly chastised for by her family? Josy at least comes clean and tells you, and then you sleep with her knowing this information.

Seems you have more of an issue with the badly written MC than either of the girls actions.
I think it's been considerably more than "one night". Maya and Josy were friends at school and after that flashback they still had, at least, one whole year at school together before the events of this game. They've also made it quite clear that they were in a relationship, so after this night seen in the flashback they will more than likely had a lot more intimate moments together like the one in the tent during the past year.

I agree that the condemnation of them is very often harsh and cruel, and that the MC is not blameless as he went after a girl who told him she was in a relationship and another who said she doesn't want guys to approach her, but their relationship has been going on a lot longer than what they've each had with the MC.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I agree that the condemnation of them is very often harsh and cruel, and that the MC is not blameless as he went after a girl who told him she was in a relationship and another who said she doesn't want guys to approach her, but their relationship has been going on a lot longer than what they've each had with the MC.
Woah! what did I/MC do?

Sure I Kissed Josy but that was before she told me she was in a relationship.
After that it was Josy who called me and when I went round hers we sat on the couch but that's as far as it went until she phoned me up prior to her arrival at B&R.
Since then I've been nothing but friendly since our agreement in the Library and we had a nice chat together with her GF before thay went off to meet her dad or something (I was too busy to go with). Last time I saw her I chilled with her GF outside for a bit.

As for Maya - She told me she had a boyfriend and although she roped me into attending a class with her and invited me out to lunch, I didn't make a single move on her or make any suggestive comments even when she seemed to come clean and tell me she didn't have a boyfriend as I'd also found out that she was a Maggot brothers sister!

It was a bit confusing when I woke up to her grinding me but it turned out that was down to her lack of commonsense not lust for me and we did clear the air a bit but then she reached in for a kiss but did joke that this was her following Quinns instructions to make out with a DIK.

She was a bit weird when I told her I was going home to meet a girl and also when I got back but then she got distracted by other stuff and I barely saw her until Josy turned up.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
But as far as we can tell, Maya and Josy had one night together. A special night....and then kept in touch. Still cheating? if that is the case, how are you (as the MC) any better playing them both at the same time? Who is worse, Maya, Josy or the MC? This is why his reaction to the situation is totally off-keyy, out of character and terrible bit of writing. His reaction makes no sense whatsoever in the whole context of things.

Condemn two great characters (yeah I'm still a Maya fan) for not telling you about 'one night' with somewone else (a girl), who she has been unjustly chastised for by her family? Josy at least comes clean and tells you, and then you sleep with her knowing this information.

Seems you have more of an issue with the badly written MC than either of the girls actions.
But I’m not the MC.

The MC is a character in this and has separate, stated, morals and opinions from me. My opinion on Maya, Josy and Bella is based on my morals and opinions. I would have no desire to be with someone who cheats. I don’t trust them. I don’t care about the circumstances I’ve a zero tolerance on wilfully betraying an expectation of fidelity because I value trust. Whether I’m a fan of them is born of my opinions. I can separate out my morality from the MC’s. My opinions on Maya are separate from his.

Which is a good thing because people’s morality colours their perception of the story. For example, you say his reaction make zero sense and is out of character... I entirely disagree because I took the MC at his word when he explained why he was angry. He repeatedly explains he is angry in Ep4 because of the lying. He didn’t expect fidelity from them. You’re under the impression he was mad because of the cheating. That there’s hypocrisy for him being upset they lied about being in a relationship when he too was banging them both. There’s no comparable hypocrisy on the MC’s part because he didn’t consider himself in a relationship or even as having particular strong feelings. He’s mad (and he says it time and time again in Ep4) because they lied about being in a relationship and withheld facts that ended up with the avoidable confrontation at the end of Ep3. Sure, his reaction is over the top but he isn’t a hypocrite.

The MC has shown zero issue with his LI cheating on their partners with him. He doesn’t assume someone who cheats with you will cheat on you... but he didn’t like them lying by omission. His story tracks in my opinion and makes sense if you take him at his word that he was just casually crushing on these two girls he’s barely known 10 days (something often overlooked here) and he was pissed off they lied to his face repeatedly. He wasn’t expecting fidelity so the fact they were in relationships didn’t bother him. He got pissed off at the lying leading to Ep3 finale and in the Ep4 finale he confronts them only about their lying to him and each other. He doesn’t once mention any sort of cheating they did. It’s clear he isn’t bothered by their cheating on one another (and they’re not bothered by it either) which is why I’ve no issue with Maya or Josy as a LI for the MC I just won’t be a fan of them as characters.

Also Maya and Josy had more than one special night. They were in a relationship by their own admission. They obliquely reference being sexual more than that one time (stuff like getting piercings to make sex better). They admit they cheated and both consider themselves in a relationship.

We’re not the MC and separating out our morality and opinions from him makes the story flow better.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Some sort of triathlon or weightlifting competition? It's pretty common for colleges.
One of the "don't skip leg days" cluck tags was #MetalManCompetition so I'd assume it's the BADIK version of Ironman triathlon.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 742059

I know I'm going to catch hell for this but I just don't see the appeal of Riona or Quinn. I have a little more sympathy for Riona and her orgasm problem in this last episode but Quinn.....
What's this :LUL: Hell naaaaw son, why ever in the Nine Unlubricated Circle-jerks of Fuck would you think that :p I for one welcome, applaud and celebrate your repudiation, the world sorely needs more people like you :KEK:

anime29.gif
"Fit" lmao why does he even go to gym :kek:
Omg did you just assume he's in the gym to get shredded, how dare you judge him and have any expectations, your limp shaming hate speech has no place here u bigoted bigot :BootyTime:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What's this :LUL: Hell naaaaw son, why ever in the Nine Unlubricated Circle-jerks of Fuck would you think that :p I for one welcome, applaud and celebrate your repudiation, the world sorely needs more people like you :KEK:

View attachment 742597

Omg did you just assume he's in the gym to get shredded, how dare you judge him and have any expectations, your limp shaming hate speech has no place here u bigoted bigot :BootyTime:
Idk, Riona is cute, reserved, but nice, and the model is great. Also a bit of a literal whore, though. :ROFLMAO:

Quinn is... Quinn.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
All Jade is to me is the creepy teacher who is a bit 'handsy' with her students.

In every interaction it looks like she's sizing me up like a piece of meat and whilst I seem to of finally disuaded her, if it starts up again I'd probably have to report her to the authorities.

If this was the Jade model.....
ep5_evaluation91a3.jpg
.....you'd all (well maybe 99% of you) be in agreement.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
All Jade is to me is the creepy teacher who is a bit 'handsy' with her students.

In every interaction it looks like she's sizing me up like a piece of meat and whilst I seem to of finally disuaded her, if it starts up again I'd probably have to report her to the authorities.
Jade and Bella have THE best moments with the MC. It seems like every time he fucks something up he goes to one of them for advice and i love every single one of those scenes. Jade has been more of a friend to him then any of the other side girls and half the main girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRobinson

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 742755
Mutual attraction is something desirable in consensual relationships, yes :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: Malicre

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Idk, Riona is cute, reserved, but nice, and the model is great. Also a bit of a literal whore, though. :ROFLMAO:

Quinn is... Quinn.
Aah yes, yes indeed, what to do, where to? :D
I commend and salute you too for daring to walk and not stray from the path of the righteous man (y) Your utter incorruptibility puts me to shame and may it inspire many more :BootyTime:

pool10.gif

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop
Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 742755
I mean, in basically any interactions, if the girl whose being overly flirtatious without is ugly you would feel grossed out, so... given that she's hot and its not unwanted, I'd say its very warranted.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But I’m not the MC.

The MC is a character in this and has separate, stated, morals and opinions from me. My opinion on Maya, Josy and Bella is based on my morals and opinions. I would have no desire to be with someone who cheats. I don’t trust them. I don’t care about the circumstances I’ve a zero tolerance on wilfully betraying an expectation of fidelity because I value trust. Whether I’m a fan of them is born of my opinions. I can separate out my morality from the MC’s. My opinions on Maya are separate from his.

Which is a good thing because people’s morality colours their perception of the story. For example, you say his reaction make zero sense and is out of character... I entirely disagree because I took the MC at his word when he explained why he was angry. He repeatedly explains he is angry in Ep4 because of the lying. He didn’t expect fidelity from them. You’re under the impression he was mad because of the cheating. That there’s hypocrisy for him being upset they lied about being in a relationship when he too was banging them both. There’s no comparable hypocrisy on the MC’s part because he didn’t consider himself in a relationship or even as having particular strong feelings. He’s mad (and he says it time and time again in Ep4) because they lied about being in a relationship and withheld facts that ended up with the avoidable confrontation at the end of Ep3. Sure, his reaction is over the top but he isn’t a hypocrite.

The MC has shown zero issue with his LI cheating on their partners with him. He doesn’t assume someone who cheats with you will cheat on you... but he didn’t like them lying by omission. His story tracks in my opinion and makes sense if you take him at his word that he was just casually crushing on these two girls he’s barely known 10 days (something often overlooked here) and he was pissed off they lied to his face repeatedly. He wasn’t expecting fidelity so the fact they were in relationships didn’t bother him. He got pissed off at the lying leading to Ep3 finale and in the Ep4 finale he confronts them only about their lying to him and each other. He doesn’t once mention any sort of cheating they did. It’s clear he isn’t bothered by their cheating on one another (and they’re not bothered by it either) which is why I’ve no issue with Maya or Josy as a LI for the MC I just won’t be a fan of them as characters.

Also Maya and Josy had more than one special night. They were in a relationship by their own admission. They obliquely reference being sexual more than that one time (stuff like getting piercings to make sex better). They admit they cheated and both consider themselves in a relationship.

We’re not the MC and separating out our morality and opinions from him makes the story flow better.
You're right, you're not the MC, so what you personally feel and like about them in your personal feelings is completely irrelevent. You are playing a pre-defined character with pre-defined traits (somewhat..with some loose choices on your part). So therefore, your opinion of the girls is not at all important, you're playing this from the MC's pov. So from that pov, his reaction is completely unjustified. One girl he known all summer, but finally asked out mere days before leaving (who tells him she is in a relationship, a fact he can completely ignore and not give a crap about) and one girl he has known a matter of days who bends the truth with her relationship (but does still state she is in one, as vaguely as DPC writes her).

No one specifically lies, a little fib by Maya perhaps (for her own protection I might add)...but both girls tell you they are in a relationship, and the MC (YOU) don't give 2 craps. So, his reaction is to literally fly off the handle over 'lies' from two women he barely knows, one he sleeps with despite knowing she is in a relationship, one he has known mere days. Lies by ommission perhaps? Sorry but that sounds seriously mentally unstable in my book. That...or as has already been made mention of numerous times, it's just bad writing. Just like being 'faithful' to them both, not doing anything else with anyone, no dates, no swipe chatting, no teachers etc etc....yet being 'forced by DPC' to confront the girls saying 'I'm still dating' when 'my MC' isn't. Now all that being said, I can see him being seriously peeved that Josy and Maya are the two involved...yeah bit of a blindside...but still doesn't justify or warrant that reaction.

Btw, he has known Maya 10 days btw....want to correct me then fine (HB already did)...but he has known Josy for two months, the entire summer in fact. We only get their interaction on the last few days before he leaves for college.

It would seem to me you have more of an issue with the writing when you sit back and think about it rather than the actual actions of the girls. You state 'They obliquely reference'..yes...they also do the same of their relationship being virtually over also...Josy is about to disappear into the blue yonder and Maya wonders if it's time to break up with her....

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes