Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You're right, you're not the MC, so what you personally feel and like about them in your personal feelings is completely irrelevent. You are playing a pre-defined character with pre-defined traits (somewhat..with some loose choices on your part). So therefore, your opinion of the girls is not at all important, you're playing this from the MC's pov. So from that pov, his reaction is completely unjustified. One girl he known all summer, but finally asked out mere days before leaving (who tells him she is in a relationship, a fact he can completely ignore and not give a crap about) and one girl he has known a matter of days who beds the truth with her relationship (but does still state she is in one, as vaguely as DPC writes her).
That's pretty hypocritical of you. You cant tell him personal feelings are irrelevant and go off and explain how you think his reaction was completely unjustified. That's why this game has options, Bella literally asks him if he thinks he overreacted and you can say "Yes" or "No".

Some of you guys kill me with the whole "your opinion doesn't matter but mine does" mentality.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
is not a normal reaction by any normal persons standards given the context we have been presented. Even more so given 99% of men who are not dead or guy who have immediately though...waaayyyhayyyyy! (hence the option to ask for more later).

Had he been 'dating' them both for 3 months, then perhaps fair play and fair enough.
Really? Say's who? You cannot say that the mc's action was "completely unjustified" because the game literally gives you the option to decide if it was an overreaction or not and you shouldn't generalize anyone or anything even in real life, saying 99% of time time is almost always wrong.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Last edited:

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I never said mine mattered.

He is judging the girls by his own personal standards of women/relationships. I'm calling that out in that he is not playing himself, he is a playing a predefined character of a writers design (in which we do not have full control/choice over).

I am however calling out that 'that writers design' is bad (in this particular case) and is not a normal reaction by any normal persons standards given the context we have been presented. Even more so given 99% of men who are not dead or guy who have immediately though...waaayyyhayyyyy! (hence the option to ask for more later).

Had he been 'dating' them both for 3 months, then perhaps fair play and fair enough.
So now not only do you say that they shouldn't play the game based on their own preferences, you are also making claims about how 99% are the way you think they are.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Oh god please no :sick::sick::sick: Anything but Tybalt being happy or successful in any meaningful capacity. I'd be okay with it if maybe it ends up being a Burke/Royce arranged date or something, that MC can easily do away with. But if based Jillian CONSENSUALLY kisses Tybalt, I shall riot.
I don't see that happening, I think Tybalt will only ever get to kiss his watermelon ... :sick::ROFLMAO:

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
What's this :LUL: Hell naaaaw son, why ever in the Nine Unlubricated Circle-jerks of Fuck would you think that :p I for one welcome, applaud and celebrate your repudiation, the world sorely needs more people like you :KEK:

View attachment 742597

Omg did you just assume he's in the gym to get shredded, how dare you judge him and have any expectations, your limp shaming hate speech has no place here u bigoted bigot :BootyTime:
Hugh G. Rection

Cattura.PNG

Of course, this is an innocent joke, max respect for the mods and I take this opportunity to thank them for their job.

That said, I want to add a thing: many players here seems to hate Tommy, I actually like him tbh, he's badass and there's definitely more to him than the asshole behaviour he always has. In the end I'm sure he's gonna be one of the best characters. Also, we never saw him cheating on Heather, so for now he's more faithful than the blonde depressive main girl that y'all praise so much.:BootyTime:

Edit: some folks reminded me that Tommy hinted he has received a blowjob from Riona and that he fucked Arieth. True, but we don't know for how much him and Heather have been together. My point stands. We don't know if he cheated or not, maybe yes maybe not. Maya and Josy are known cheaters. Have a nice day

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hugh G. Rection

View attachment 742899

Of course, this is an innocent joke, max respect for the mods and I take this opportunity to thank them for their job.

That said, I want to add a thing: many players here seems to hate Tommy, I actually like him tbh, he's badass and there's definitely more to him than the asshole behaviour he always has. In the end I'm sure he's gonna be one of the best characters. Also, we never saw him cheating on Heather, so for now he's more faithful than the blonde depressive main girl that y'all praise so much.:BootyTime:
I hate Tommy just cause he has Heather. Give me my Heather route damn it!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hugh G. Rection

View attachment 742899

I don't hate him, but I don't think he's badass either. He comes as childish to me. (And by the way, I only think he's loyal to Heather because doing anything with Quinn would be NTR, but considering the relationship between the two it's weird that they don't have anything with each other. I mean, John Boy and Elena fucking in the same room as them and they don't do anything?)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What's this :LUL: Hell naaaaw son, why ever in the Nine Unlubricated Circle-jerks of Fuck would you think that :p I for one welcome, applaud and celebrate your repudiation, the world sorely needs more people like you :KEK:

View attachment 742597

Omg did you just assume he's in the gym to get shredded, how dare you judge him and have any expectations, your limp shaming hate speech has no place here u bigoted bigot :BootyTime:
I give Quinn all the love she needs, there is no need for any others :HideThePain: gotta snatch her while name88 isn't around :KEK:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I don't hate him, but I don't think he's badass either. He comes as childish to me. (And by the way, I only think he's loyal to Heather because doing anything with Quinn would be NTR, but considering the relationship between the two it's weird that they don't have anything with each other. I mean, John Boy and Elena fucking in the same room as them and they don't do anything?)
My guess would be that Quinn doesn't let anyone close to her like that. MC being the only exception, for reasons I'm still trying to understand. Whether it's a legitimate crush or she's getting off her cat and mouse game with a white knight pussy, as she put it. Maybe both.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hugh G. Rection

View attachment 742899

He's cheating on her, we learnt it on the push up scene. They were talking about girls and their blowjobs. He was also interested in getting a shot at Quinn I think, but we shut that up in a pretty quick and efficient way :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThePresident451

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Hugh G. Rection

View attachment 742899

You motherfucker :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

sonofabitch.jpg

Tommy is a great character that has fantastic potential to grow and evolve both as a friend or foe. Always finds his way to dildos too for some reason, that or they flock to his face :LOL: Not sure if him boffing Arieth counts as cheating in retrospect as it's not been made clear how long he's been with Heather

• Haha
Reactions: ThePresident451

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He's cheating on her, we learnt it on the push up scene. They were talking about girls and their blowjobs. He was also interested in getting a shot at Quinn I think, but we shut that up in a pretty quick and efficient way :WeSmart:
Right, and his story about how the Diks and Alphas came to hate each other was as a result of him fucking Aerith

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My guess would be that Quinn doesn't let anyone close to her like that. MC being the only exception, for reasons I'm still trying to understand. Whether it's a legitimate crush or she's getting off her cat and mouse game with a white knight pussy, as she put it. Maybe both.
I think it's a legit crush. Imo you're right, except for one small detail. Quinn doesn't like mixing love with sex, she seems to not have any problem sleeping around but remember what happened when (if) the MC tried to kiss her.
He mentioned Riona, but we don't know when that happened or how long they have been together. Can we be sure he's cheating?

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I think it's a legit crush. Imo you're right, except for one small detail. Quinn doesn't like mixing love with sex, she seems to not have any problem sleeping around but remember what happened when (if) the MC tried to kiss her.
Yep and I totally expected that reaction from her. Looks to me like she's afraid of admitting she might actually have feelings for someone. Probably because she sees it as a weakness. And she definitely doesn't like to appear weak or vulnerable.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
She's just clearly not attracted to Tommy. She may see him as a friend and a "partner in crime" but she never displays any kind of flirty behaviour around him. Despite her low inibihition, she still has a pragmatic attitude to sex. During the threesome with Riona she tried to maintain a "professional" facade until the MC implied she enjoyed it despite the fact he had to pay for it. On the roof, she asked money first until the MC made her admit she wanted it too. She's confused and maybe afraid of romantic feelings but she still seeks a level a connection with the MC during sex nonetheless. She explicitly said she wants to be the first girl he fucked while being high and the one he'll remember every time he blazes a fatty. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks for the reassurance lmao. What kind of obstacles do you see in a future MC/Jill relationship? I'm scared of what she might've had with Rusty, but idk.
More then likely going to be some kind of rich family / arranged marriage / stay away from him cause hes poor type of drama.

Reactions: LuckyAmigo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She's just clearly not attracted to Tommy. She may see him as a friend and a "partner in crime" but she never displays any kind of flirty behaviour around him. Despite her low inibihition, she still has a pragmatic attitude to sex. During the threesome with Riona she tried to maintain a "professional" facade until the MC implied she enjoyed it despite the fact he had to pay for it. On the roof, she asked money first until the MC made her admit she wanted it too. She's confused and maybe afraid of romantic feelings but she still seeks a level a connection with the MC during sex nonetheless. She explicitly said she wants to be the first girls he fucked while being high and the one he'll remember every time he blazes a fatty. :sneaky:
And I don't disagree with you, but the reason we won't see her having sex with anyone else I think is that one. To her sex is just sex. She doesn't have to be attracted to Tommy, but I find it weird she's not having sex with anyone besides the MC, that's my point. I could be wrong, but we will know more when we see more of her dealers this next episode, but I doubt it because the reason I mentioned earlier.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes