Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think all LI will be a major part of the story until the end.
It's funny, I'll often say that "DPC won't repeat what they did in AL", but yet I do sometimes think they'll repeat certain things, like if you're pursuing all LIs you'll be able to hold on to them all until near the end of the game. I also see the Bella/Jill situation possibly going the same way as the Melissa/Megan situation in that Jill will accept Bella and the MC doing things together because she can see that he is a good influence on her and is bringing her out of shell. Of course, that's also wishful thinking because I'm still hurting from that game. :cry:

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Madness-101

Apr 30, 2020
At the rate we're progressing with the story and these relationships, it's possible that some of them may come to a halt long before the end, but I'm hoping they'll be able to last until at least 2-3 episodes before the end so we can get the most out of them.
What are you basing that on exactly? You don't know that nobody does only Pink himself knows that you will get the most out of them on each of their own routes so plenty for their relationships to go on.

• Hey there
Reactions: SerHawkes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Of course, that's also wishful thinking because I'm still hurting from that game.
Softy :sneaky: I'm already practicing digging graves at night in case my precious Bella turns out to be a serial killer. I wouldn't mind but she has to promise she would be careful!!

• Thinking Face

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
I don't think his reaction was necessarily in the wrong. People have a tendency to get more emotionally involved in something than expected, and when things don't turn out well they get hurt, even if they themselves can acknowledge that it's ridiculous that they are hurt, it doesn't negate it. I mean shit, look how much everybody here seems to hate Maya and Josy, and they don't even exist! People project their own feelings consistently, and if you wanna really look at it from a broad spectrum, his hurt feelings towards Maya and Josy could just as easily be his feelings towards his ex being brought up again, but not knowing how to acknowledge them.
These "men" will hate everyone by the end of the game :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think all LI will be a major part of the story until the end.
for now the story is proceeding very slowly.

MC can only consider himself in a relationship with Maya & Josy, and not in all games
everything is suspended with the other 3 girls.

sooner or later the circle will have to tighten.
in AL (but equally in most games) there is no reverse, at some point the inside or outside is triggered.

then I repeat: they are all in college so they will meet often, but as friends, as fellow students, nothing more

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
do you think all LIs will accompany MC until the end of the game?

I don't think, sooner or later drastic choices will come, then of course we can cross them around in college, but without interacting in an important way

especially for the two paired Maya / Josy and Jill / Bella, in my opinion it is likely that at some point to try to get to one we will have to greet the other
I think they will. No matter how strongly some people may dislike one significant girl or the other. They have to accept the fact that they're a part of the games (MC's) story. The only major difference being what their relationship with MC is.

Sage in episode 5 is a good example of this, MC explains why he rejected her back in Episode 3 to which Sage accepts and states that they should hang out more, and thus creating a route in game where you're only friends with her not "looks like I'm ever gonna see/speak to Sage again because I told her I wasn't interested in her"

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
for now the story is proceeding very slowly.

MC can only consider himself in a relationship with Maya & Josy, and not in all games
everything is suspended with the other 3 girls.

sooner or later the circle will have to tighten.
in AL (but equally in most games) there is no reverse, at some point the inside or outside is triggered.

then I repeat: they are all in college so they will meet often, but as friends, as fellow students, nothing more
I think it all depends on how much in-game time we get with this. So far the MC has spent all of 2 weeks at college so it's still too early to be tying him to down to anyone, and if this story will just cover the first few months of his time at college, there's no reason why he can't still be seeing/dating all the main LIs. If, however, the story takes place over the course of the entire 1st year, then the MC can't really be expected to continue seeing/dating the 5 main LIs for 9-10 months without some or all the them expecting more of a committed, exclusive relationship.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It's funny, I'll often say that "DPC won't repeat what they did in AL", but yet I do sometimes think they'll repeat certain things, like if you're pursuing all LIs you'll be able to hold on to them all until near the end of the game. I also see the Bella/Jill situation possibly going the same way as the Melissa/Megan situation in that Jill will accept Bella and the MC doing things together because she can see that he is a good influence on her and is bringing her out of shell. Of course, that's also wishful thinking because I'm still hurting from that game. :cry:
I don’t see it being Melissa/Megan, I expect drama if Jill finds out about Bella on that route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think they will. No matter how strongly some people may dislike one significant girl or the other. They have to accept the fact that they're a part of the games (MC's) story. The only major difference being what their relationship with MC is.

Sage in episode 5 is a good example of this, MC explains why he rejected her back in Episode 3 to which Sage accepts and states that they should hang out more, and thus creating a route in game where you're only friends with her not 'looks like I'm ever gonna see/speak to Sage again because I told her I wasn't interested in her'
what does it matter if we like them or not?

a LI is interesting as long as there are "happy ending" possibilities, then it becomes a supporting actor like any other

after Sage has been refused, if MC meets her or Camilla or the feminist with purple hair is similar

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Sage in episode 5 is a good example of this, MC explains why he rejected her back in Episode 3 to which Sage accepts and states that they should hang out more, and thus creating a route in game where you're only friends with her not 'looks like I'm ever gonna see/speak to Sage again because I told her I wasn't interested in her'
This also kind of gets into that issue of "catering for different players". Some players might not want Sage, and that's fine, a friendship path can be available for them from ep 5 onwards. Some players might want to pursue all LIs for as long as possible, and that's fine too, so there should be way for them to do that.

So all LIs will likely still be there as friends if players reject romantic relationships, but I also think they'll be there as romanitc relationships as well and then it will come down to variable checks, player choice, or a combination of both.

I don’t see it being Melissa/Megan, I expect drama if Jill finds out about Bella on that route.
Most likely not, but it does feel the same in some ways.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I was super excited to see the MC with the DIKs jacket from the beginning of the chapter hahahaha but well we will see it for the next chapter ... And I don't know if it was just me but this chapter seemed a bit shorter than the others! ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was super excited to see the MC with the DIKs jacket from the beginning of the chapter hahahaha but well we will see it for the next chapter ... And I don't know if it was just me but this chapter seemed a bit shorter than the others! ?
Yeah, it's a fairly common consensus around these parts that it felt short. Seems to be mainly due to the fact that thie episode has a very long free-roam in just one location and spans the shortest amount of in-game so far. But the next episode promises to be "the longest episode to date" so that should certainly make up for it.

Reactions: ename144 and diegao
Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, it's a fairly common consensus around these parts that it felt short. Seems to be mainly due to the fact that thie episode has a very long free-roam in just one location and spans the shortest amount of in-game so far. But the next episode promises to be "the longest episode to date" so that should certainly make up for it.
that's means it will be release in November.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes