Sep 22, 2017
Now i'm picturing Derek as a dwarven Fighter that doesn't take shit from anyone and lives in the tavern drinking and partying while in town. It really fits him.
DPC better be lurking in this comment section picking up some ideas because dwarven Derek needs to happen.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hype is real. ! to much hope for an orgy?:LOL: I mean it's fantasy after all. :D. all girl looks so F hot, Josy seems like some kind of Rogue, she suprisingly overdressed:ROFLMAO:
I forget what Jill was beside elf, healer may be?! The Bard suit the MC very well indeed. and Maya looks fucking sexy and confident :love:, confident, is what draws me there , she didnt look this confident since, well since the first episode , and the dark lipstic wow.

on the other hand, this give me another " when worlds collides" vibe. which is exciting and scary. all 3 main love interest in one scenario, and for me it is scary because i'm kind of dating all three of them:devilish:

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Just gonna throw this out there because...why the hell not? Wild theories and speculations are what we do around here. ;)

Perhaps this isn't a game of DnG, but a dream sequence of the MC's that will open up ep 6. The 3 LIs here are the ones that have been the most "forced" upon the players and the ones whose romantic relationships progressed the furthest seeing as how you didn't have much choice to not progress with them. So perhaps this is a dream that will respresent some sort of inner conflict/resolution of the MC regarding these 3 and the setting of the dream is the DnG world.

The reason why I'm not so sure of it being an actual game is because it's difficult to see how these characters - Jill, Josy, Maya, the MC, and the Nerds - would end up interacting with each other, especially if the MC isn't in a relationship with M&J. I suppose they could all happen to be in the library at the same time, but it feels a bit unlikely at the moment.

Also, if it's a dream, we could get a pretty nice orgy, Sally included, that we won't otherwise get in the game's real world. :love:
Thats what we do here. We blow everything out of proportion
If it's a dream sequence, can we have an orgy? Anything's possible right?
Having Sage be there would make the dream sequence more likely. I can see the other three getting drawn into a game but Sage would be pretty unlikely.

View attachment 752492

Looks more like a formal gown than a D&G outfit to me though.
She's definitely lying an a carpet of a tavern room.
Roll a 15 for a orgy spell.
My thoughts exactly!
MC: I want to spank all the girls.
Girls: What? No!
DM: Use your imagination. And he rolls a perfect 20! Critical hit! All the girls orgasm from being spanked! :BootyTime:

Sep 22, 2017
Hype is real. ! to much hope for an orgy?:LOL: I mean it's fantasy after all. :D. all girl looks so F hot, Josy seems like some kind of Rogue, she suprisingly overdressed:ROFLMAO:
I forget what Jill was beside elf, healer may be?! The Bard suit the MC very well indeed. and Maya looks fucking sexy and confident :love:, confident, is what draws me there , she didnt look this confident since, well since the first episode , and the dark lipstic wow.

on the other hand, this give me another " when worlds collides" vibe. which is exciting and scary. all 3 main love interest in one scenario, and for me it is scary because i'm kind of dating all three of them:devilish:
There will be some next level feet flirting under the table for sure.

Oh and if I remember correctly, Jill is a healer when MC has CHICK affinity and flirts with her during the game but conjures a fireball instead when MC is being a DIK and just keeps spanking Sally.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dreaming about hot girls (you actually are interested in/have slept with) is far more logical and feasible than an actual game of D&G happening with all those characters.
Missed this comment earlier, but yes, it does feel like a bit of stretch that these characters will all just happen to be in the library at the exact same time and that they would be convinced to play the game. The MC and Jill have played before but it didn't seem like the MC was all that keen to do it again, and I can't really see M&J being interested, especially Josy, even if they're in a relationship with the MC.

The MC dreaming about these LIs in this scenario therefore seems like a very plausible possibility.

That's what I'm thinking. :sneaky: This just looks like such dream material with 3 LIs and Sally in this fantasy environment that I can imagine DPC doing this just to throw in an all-girl orgy with characters who won't do this sort of thing in the MC's real world. And either it will be a nice wet dream for the MC, or it will turn into a nightmare when he goes to join in but then looks down and finds he has no cock. :eek:

Dec 20, 2019
Missed this comment earlier, but yes, it does feel like a bit of stretch that these characters will all just happen to be in the library at the exact same time and that they would be convinced to play the game. The MC and Jill have played before but it didn't seem like the MC was all that keen to do it again, and I can't really see M&J being interested, especially Josy, even if they're in a relationship with the MC.

The MC dreaming about these LIs in this scenario therefore seems like a very plausible possibility.

That's what I'm thinking. :sneaky: This just looks like such dream material with 3 LIs and Sally in this fantasy environment that I can imagine DPC doing this just to throw in an all-girl orgy with characters who won't do this sort of thing in the MC's real world. And either it will be a nice wet dream for the MC, or it will turn into a nightmare when he goes to join in but then looks down and finds he has no cock. :eek:
Losing his cock will be too much. Having an evil twin antagonist party however with Quinn and the HOTs however would be interesting. Just like the from OotS.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

She's definitely lying an a carpet of a tavern room.

My thoughts exactly!
MC: I want to spank all the girls.
Girls: What? No!
DM: Use your imagination. And he rolls a perfect 20! Critical hit! All the girls orgasm from being spanked! :BootyTime:
Check this. It's a bed.
screenshot0001.png

Jan 23, 2020

A dream set in a DnG scenario? Maybe after smoking with Quinn again... :LUL:

I know Sage playing DnG would be weird, but why not Maya & Josy? The MC, Jill, Josy and Maya all studying in the library doesn't seem so strange. 4 friends studying together. And at some point, the Nerds (or just Sally & Magnar) might suggest to take a pause and play DnG to relax. If they persuaded Jill & the MC, they can do it with Maya & Josy as well.

With Sage it would be more difficult... But she loves me, so I think she would play DnG with me. :HideThePain:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Missed this comment earlier, but yes, it does feel like a bit of stretch that these characters will all just happen to be in the library at the exact same time and that they would be convinced to play the game.
Maybe it will be just MC looking for Magnar. Like someone pointed out earlier, concerning the growing suspicion of tri-betas framing and pitting the alphas and the DIKs against each other. And MC doing some investigation into this.
MC might bump into Jill in the library or something. And Josy is pretty much friends, or soon to be friends with Jill. And of course, Josy might've brought Maya along, because, y'know, they're dating.

The MC and Jill have played before but it didn't seem like the MC was all that keen to do it again, and I can't really see M&J being interested, especially Josy, even if they're in a relationship with the MC.
Maybe MC has a change of heart and is actually enjoying the game now. Or as I mentioned above, he does it to earn Magnar and tri-betas' trust and is attempting to integrate into their circle.
And that's awfully presumptuous of you. I can totally see Maya and Josy as nerds, or nerds in the making.
No, it isn't.
Not the part about him dreaming about the LIs, but the part about him dreaming about the LIs in this specific environment.

Jul 17, 2020
wow, a DnG scene, prefer it to be an actual scene in the library though. MC's dreams/fantasy is sure to turn to lewd scenes, unless someone interrupt his sleep(Troy), so a dream sequence with lewd scenes for three LI plus a bonus cutie nerd, is like an early december present that'll not gonna arrive. :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, it isn't.
Not the part about him dreaming about the LIs, but the part about him dreaming about the LIs in this specific environment.
Why would he not dream about them in this environment? The mind is a crazy and creative thing, especially in our dreams, so there's no reason why he couldn't dream of something like this.

I'm not saying I'm right about this, but I just, for whatever reason, have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of these characters playing this game together. Yes, Jill and the MC played before; yes, Josy and Jill are somewhat friendly; yes, Josy and/or Maya could be convinced to join by the MC or Jill because of their connection to them; yes, they might all be in the library along with Magnar and Sally, but that's an awful lot of conveniently coincidental circumstances for this to work.

Plus, having them all play together, especially if the MC is dating all 3, feels like it would force too much drama on this whole situation when we were just getting to a nice cooling off stage where hopefully the MC and his various relationships would get a chance to breath, relax, and take things easy, but this would take so much of that away.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Quinn would like to have a word with you.
Quinn gets heavy duty zip ties, a chain hoist, and stress positions. She better remember her safe word, cause we are gonna push her boundaries right to the edge.

And we'll both enjoy the hell out of it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes