Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
excuse me, my English is not the greatest so I don‘t get what you trynna say with this. I would appreciate it if you can explain the metaphor for me
To "open a can of worms" means to inadvertently invite problems into a situation.

They're probably referring to the theories that will now resurface/be made about Vinny because you mentioned him.

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer
Dec 26, 2018
Bella feels like he just stuck in the 'mommy' from an incest game to give those fans something. o_O
Yeah, it's most obvious with her "proportions," very stereotypically "MILFy." I've seen fan renders and the younger Bella renders that are more proportional and I honestly thing they are more attractive than what is there now. It's not like you'd have to change the story, her role in it, or Bella's characterization either with this different model. There are other "mommy" characters like Jade that fill the visual niche too so it isn't like that role would go unfulfilled.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I don't think we'll see anything quite as traumatic and fatal as AL.
Sure hope you're right.

I think for some here the speculation and teasing is part of the fun, but I would agree DPC would be unlikely to do the same sort of ending. Among other things it would establish him as a one trick pony and make it hard to get funding for future projects.
Ya, I'll admit, if this game ends up like AL, and it's seeming like a pattern is emerging that every game he creates ends with emotional devastation, BaD would probably be the last game I play from DPC.

Sep 22, 2017
Oh wow, someone REALLY didn't like that troll post that was making a bit of fun at Maya's expense with a picture of her celebrating with champagne despite finishing last place in the poll.:KEK: Both the post and all the replies including mine were deleted by the time I woke up today. Did the "discussion" get out of hand too much while I was asleep? Can anyone fill me in?

P.S.: Please don't remove me dear moderator, I love Maya and 'Three's a Crowd' by Absent Realities has been my favorite song since that scene of her opening up about her family.:HideThePain:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yours actually seems to be the only reply to said post that wasn't deleted. The plot thickens.:illuminati:
:lol: Nah, it's just that this thread seems off the rails even when everyone is strictly sticking to discussing the game so any off-topic discussion gets stamped out quickly, see (or rather don't) the merch ideas people were coming up with a couple of days ago.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bella feels like he just stuck in the 'mommy' from an incest game to give those fans something. o_O
Could you just.. leave us mommy fans to perv in peace with our mommifu? Thanks :p

I mean if that would be take case, lets pretend it is for the sake of the argument, why that is a problem. This is by default a college. That includes teachers. The whole setup from the start supports the fetish of young guy <-> mature woman. It would be much harder, and would make much less sense, if to exclude aformentioned relation.

Imagine if the game would only deal with mc and a fellow student. Only. Even if you would be fine with that the concept as a whole would be one huge vasted opportunity but more importantly: An overkill. All these characters there for nothing?

Could the game do without Isabella? Yes. But could do without 3 of the 4 remaining too. Then it would be a simple dating sim, would mean much less workload for the Dev, win-win right? No.

He did exactly that in his previous work. He wanted to do something different. If he wished to stick with the previous format he could have done so. He didn't want to. So no. He didn't just shove Bella in just because of that. She is an integral element of the concept "Something Else".

Some story elements DO require the cast to be of different age. He came up with a story that required an age difference so he included such. Again, could he have written a different story? Yes. But this IS the different story :sneaky:

Yeah, it's most obvious with her "proportions," very stereotypically "MILFy." I've seen fan renders and the younger Bella renders that are more proportional and I honestly thing they are more attractive than what is there now. It's not like you'd have to change the story, her role in it, or Bella's characterization either with this different model. There are other "mommy" characters like Jade that fill the visual niche too so it isn't like that role would go unfulfilled.
I personally love Bella's proportions. So why exactly is a bad thing that the Dev includes a character who suits my taste? Imagine if Pink would try the sell the game for both of us. How would it serve his interest if he would only mind your taste then, hmm? The way i see it, correct me if i am wrong, he aims to reach a wider audinece than just you an me. Which means he has to include 'proportions' that suit a wider audience's taste. Its very simple really.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
:lol: Nah, it's just that this thread seems off the rails even when everyone is strictly sticking to discussing the game so any off-topic discussion gets stamped out quickly, see (or rather don't) the merch ideas people were coming up with a couple of days ago.
Yeah, I've read the pinned post on the first page about the harsher moderating back when I found this game. I get that sometimes pulling the plug is the only option to avoid going completely insane while trying to make sense of a twelve page discussion about Jill's dong or something equally asinine. I was just curious if there was actual catalyst to the purge or if it was a case of "I'm not dealing with this shit again".

By the way, the example of Jill was deliberate. I've seen your creation of her with a lemon dick, very impressive work. :KEK:

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Could you just.. leave us mommy fans to perv in peace with our mommifu? Thanks :p

I mean if that would be take case, lets pretend it is for the sake of the argument, why that is a problem. This is by default a college. That includes teachers. The whole setup from the start supports the fetish of young guy <-> mature woman. It would be much harder, and would make much less sense, if to exclude aformentioned relation.

Imagine if the game would only deal with mc and a fellow student. Only. Even if you would be fine with that the concept as a whole would be one huge vasted opportunity but more importantly: An overkill. All these characters there for nothing?

Could the game do without Isabella? Yes. But could do without 3 of the 4 remaining too. Then it would be a simple dating sim, would mean much less workload for the Dev, win-win right? No.

He did exactly that in his previous work. He wanted to do something different. If he wished to stick with the previous format he could have done so. He didn't want to. So no. He didn't just shove Bella in just because of that. She is an integral element of the concept "Something Else".

Some story elements DO require the cast to be of different age. He came up with a story that required an age difference so he included such. Again, could he have written a different story? Yes. But this IS the different story :sneaky:

I personally love Bella's proportions. So why exactly is a bad thing that the Dev includes a character who suits my taste? Imagine if Pink would try the sell the game for both of us. How would it serve his interest if he would only mind your taste then, hmm? The way i see it, correct me if i am wrong, he aims to reach a wider audinece than just you an me. Which means he has to include 'proportions' that suit a wider audience's taste. Its very simple really.
Just in a game where he has gone out of the way to give even minor characters a personality, Bella sticks out like a sore thumb. He has Jade and Cathy for the older teacher stuff and he obviously spent more time writing and designing them.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Just in a game where he has gone out of the way to give even minor characters a personality, Bella sticks out like a sore thumb. He has Jade and Cathy for the older teacher stuff and he obviously spent more time writing and designing them.
Maybe i'm mixing things up, but i recall DPC saying that Bella is his favorite character to write, so if that's the case then your last statement is incorrect.

Edit-Either way i'm surprised that you picked Bella as the "mommy" and not Jade with her roleplay option. :unsure:

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I've read the pinned post on the first page about the harsher moderating back when I found this game. I get that sometimes pulling the plug is the only option to avoid going completely insane while trying to make sense of a twelve page discussion about Jill's dong or something equally asinine. I was just curious if there was actual catalyst to the purge or if it was a case of "I'm not dealing with this shit again".

By the way, the example of Jill was deliberate. I've seen your creation of her with a lemon dick, very impressive work. :KEK:
Not harsh enough. If they are really harsh, 99% of the posts here will be deleted :LOL:

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What you see as lack of personality, i see otherwise. I quite like her personality and understand it as well. She is simply not your preference, thats it. Someone who you genuinely dislke. I for example dislike Derek greatly. I couldn't care less about Maya or Josey. I'm stuck with them.

But i consider them integral part of the game i don't want them to be just changed or removed, maybe the game later offers a chance to get rid of them.. that is, to avoid them. But if not so be it.

But these aren't mistakes here. They are just different personalites, and differ this greatly for a good a reason.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have to agree about Bella. The anormaly big tits seems like he (dev) was trying to pander to a specific crown. Still she is a great character despite this.

However i do like Jade's model a lot more. She is a actual milf while having more proportional body measures. Hell i wish she was one of the main romantic routes, i even know who i would kick out to give her space. :devilish::love:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have to agree about Bella. He anormaly big tits seems like he (dev) was trying to pander to a specific crown. Still she is a great character despite this.

However i do like Jade's model a lot more. She is a actual milf while having a more proportional body measures. Hell i wish she was one of the main romantic routes, i even know who i would kick out to give her space. :devilish::love:
Rude :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes