vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jill is probably behind drugs and prostitution. Nobody would suspect her. She is, in fact, witch sacrificing babies to prolong her life and youth - that's why she has that old black and white photo.

She corrupted Quinn's soul - that's why Quinn tried to cause some reaction from MC. That's her only way to plead for help.

That watermelon in Tybalt's room? That was his GF and she turned her into the watermelon.

She is Chad's secret GF and not just his. She is sleeping with half of the campus because she needs semen for her spells. She hates kittens and puppies - except if they're for BBQ. She is seducing MC only because she wants to steal his dad's toilet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quinn is more interesting that all of the main girls, except maybe Maya because she seems to have a lot of baggage. That doesn't mean she's better than the actual LIs tho...
That's one of the reasons I struggle to enjoy this game so much. People constantly tell me how awesome it is yet today is my, roughly 7th or 8th time trying to get into it yet byt the time I get part way through act 2 it dawns on me that the girls i'm supposed to be interested in i'm not and the girls there for side flavour should be the main ones.

Bella reminds me of another Bella from a movie I was once forced to watch. They have the same personality, the same sex appeal and an identical resting bitch face.

As a horny dyke I expect hot women to make me want to tongue punch their vagina's, Isabella makes me want to tongue punch a plug socket.

Then we've got Maya the demented dick straddler. Whore in the making. Quinn will have her turning tricks faster than the thought of Rosie O Donnell naked turns stomachs.

Jill hangs round with the rich guys, I hear they like making deposits.

Then we've got a college aged MC that I think is going to start of as a roaring sissy when the first girl he confesses to says she's got a boyfriend, yet still keeps him dangling like the sappy fish he is.

But then I see fight training. I think, hey, he might not be a complete sissy.

Then he gets a fucking wedgie, does nothing about it and cements himself in the pansy as fuck hall of fame.

We have Isabella soon to be meme'd words, "guys like you are only after one thing" ... has this personality vortex not been watching what's going on?

There is more chance of one of these girls riding my dick than his ........ and I don't fucking have one.

Why am I still here, nobody wonders.

Quinn and her cronies have amazingly strong backs .... because they are carrying the shit out of this. Quinn has to be in my top 5 women out of all the games I play.

I'm not the dev so i'm not going to judge, sure you can say this post is a bit judgy but I haven't left a shit review, but I struggle everytime to understand why such an interesting character with more going for her than anyone else introduced so far is playing a side role when you characters like Bella the human black hole as a main.

Sure, things are probably going to change but as this is tagged with 2 of my fave tags, dating sim and romance, you expect the choices to make you want them.

If it comes out that Bella went through a lobotomy it would explain so much and i'll come back to apologise.

I feel pretty confident in saying if Quinn was bumped up to main girl and Bella was demoted to one dimensional annoying librarian, not many people would notice. You might get a few comments asking where thank blankly staring day release patient went to but I think that would be it.

TL;DR, Quinn is better than all other girls including the MC and wedgied lady parts. I'm sure there are people that will say i'm wrong .... but i'm not.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Why am I still here, nobody wonders.
No comment!

There is more chance of one of these girls riding my dick than his ........ and I don't fucking have one.
If you had one, perhaps you would understand why we like these girls you deride. No offense, but we (and you) are what we are.

There might be other 'horny dykes' playing this game, but you have to admit that you are an insignificant minority. Not in the value of your opinion, but in the weight of your numbers.

You are probably unable to see my side of things, as I am yours. But, I have always valued your commentary, even when I usually disagreed with it. So, I hope you can find something of value that keeps you returning to this game.

Peace.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, I hope you can find something of value that keeps you returning to this game.
Yes, Quinn.

I will not stop my one tiny woman ... can I call it a crusade, probably not ... my one tiny woman skirmish to make her the number 1 girl.

I will fight anyone who disagrees.

That was a total lie, i'm far to frail for that shit ... and pretty (shut up, my mummy said so) but i'll certainly let my displeasure be known through the medium of the typed word.

Fear my squirrely wrath.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No comment!

If you had one, perhaps you would understand why we like these girls you deride. No offense, but we (and you) are what we are.

There might be other 'horny dykes' playing this game, but you have to admit that you are an insignificant minority. Not in the value of your opinion, but in the weight of your numbers.

You are probably unable to see my side of things, as I am yours. But, I have always valued your commentary, even when I usually disagreed with it. So, I hope you can find something of value that keeps you returning to this game.

Peace.
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

relax majority of people know Quinn isnt the best girl

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

relax majority of people know Quinn isnt the best girl
It is my job to correct those poor misguided souls that don't know.

I genuinely like some of the people here. I would be a bad e-friend if I let them end the game with one of those lesser things.

There are no others, there is only Zuu Quinn.

I totally didn't steal that from Ghostbusters.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

I genuinely like some of the people here. I would be a bad e-friend if I let them end the game with one of those lesser things.

sorry have to try harder then that name88 has spent weeks trying to corrupt me to go to the darkside the most he has done so far was to admit that Quinn is a far more interesting character then Jill but as for Sage Bella and Maya they are far more interesting for me

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can accept a lot.

I am not easily offended.

I am, generally, tolerant of others personal tastes.

I flat out refuse to accept that the black hole of charm, the charisma vortex the very pinnacle of de-evolution with all the personality of a brain damaged Sloth is more interesting than Quinn.

Me and my twin once got really drunk at college and watched an entire documentary on stamp collections. That was more interesting than Bella.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I can accept a lot.

I am not easily offended.

I am, generally, tolerant of others personal tastes.

I flat out refuse to accept that the black hole of charm, the charisma vortex the very pinnacle of de-evolution with all the personality of a brain damaged Sloth is more interesting than Quinn.

Me and my twin once got really drunk at college and watched an entire documentary on stamp collections. That was more interesting than Bella.

dont know why would be offended but you know its a fictional character

although im surprised that your Quinn fan your usually make alot of sense in games i seriously dont know why anyone would like Quinn

after the first cliff hanger
the introduction to episode 2
the clue about the second cliff hanger
we all know that shes pimping out the better looking hot characters minus Maya and Sage

but w/e you can have your personal opinions and i can have mine

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I William Jefferson Clinton do solemnly swear that I will faithfully protect and defend Maya from all enemies foreign and domestic including that evil-minded thot Quinn to the best of my ability, so help me God.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes