Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
We are playing a DrPinkCake game, which could mean we get to start our harem with Jill, Bella, and 2 of the other girls, and out of the blue, they're all kidnapped, where you can only choose to save one and the other 3 are killed on the spot. Thanks DrPinkCake, still have ptsd from Acting Lessons.
Not edgy enough, he could learn a thing or two from that bully game.

if we assume that DPC has a tatoo fetish.... Quinn is the best choice
Quinn is the hero of the story and Sage the villain since she's a redhead? Could be, 100% of the time it has happened in his games.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In AL the catalyst and the answer to every problem had one thing in common : inks.... The shitstorm was started by Ana and the damage was healed by Rena... if we assume that DPC has a tatoo fetish.... Quinn is the best choice
The obvious choice you mean, in AL I actually thought it was the stepdouche that abused Melissa or that other idiot that was on and off with Rena that set the house fire the whole Leah stuff never saw that coming so, therefore, it's to easy for it to be Quinn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As much as Leah was technically the villain, I'm still salty that the best girl of the game got thrown into the shitter. I loved my red crazy nympho.
I was more referring to her being the villain becuase she's ginger.

I'm ginger and i'm fucking lovely.

I haven't considered burning down anyone's house while they are still in at.

At least, I haven't considered doing it so far today.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Exactly! Nothing points to that. Why? Because all he's got so far is saying "Hi" to MC in the library.

And that dude got a BIO on our phone. Not Danielle, Wendy, Melanie, Heather, both receptionists... Hell, I think almost everyone got more screen time than him! I seriously doubt DPC basically promoted him through that BIO thing in one of the main characters by mistake.
That might be because he will have a role to play,he`s a teacher using student prostitues... - I dont think it`s going to be a mastermind,I`m thinking Quinn`s safe-guard: "if I`m going down,you`re going down maderfaker,that`s right" - It`s logical thing to do.

As much as I want this to happen. Right now Quinn seems to be the catalyst of all the bad stuff that it's happening, if Sage is really the one pulling the strings, I could see her doing it, but otherwise it would be hard for it to make sense since she doesn't seem to be forced into doing any of that stuff.
The only bad stuff that is happening is personal drama...pretty much behind the scenes.Quinn`s not responsible for Josey`s situation,nor Maya`s,nor Jill`s lack of content...
Chad`s cheating perhaps but thats a speculation.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dunno about republic, my heart and soul belong to the Great Empire Isabellia.
Eh, truth be told she isn't much of an Empire, more like the Hermit in the valley of Solitude. Not that i'm complaining, i love a good old fashioned one on one in the middle of nowhere. Thats so romantic. I mean, sure, i guess romance for some is being tased by the balls constantly but i'm kinda too oldfashioned for that :whistle:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
welcome to the Jill republic
Where Tybalt is king.
That might be because he will have a role to play,he`s a teacher using student prostitues... - I dont think it`s going to be a mastermind,I`m thinking Quinn`s safe-guard: "if I`m going down,you`re going down maderfaker,that`s right" - It`s logical thing to do.

The only bad stuff that is happening is personal drama...pretty much behind the scenes.Quinn`s not responsible for Josey`s situation,nor Maya`s,nor Jill`s lack of content...
Chad`s cheating perhaps but thats a speculation.
I'm thinking more in dept and I have the impression that Quinn is the only one actively pursuing the MC:
1) did she have to wait for him while he went to get his guitar back from Sage? no! she could find him anywhere
2) did she have to ask him if he ever had sex? yes if it was her way of asking if he has a girlfriend that he's serious about
3) did she have to taze him? probably not but she probably didn't like the sight of him enjoying the grind.
4) did she have to check herself in the mirror while recieving the restaurant rder? Yes if she was really fighting her urge to give MC a special on the house
5) why did she get mad about the fact that Camilla took MC's dick in her ass? because she was jealous, the same reason she interrupted Maya at the party.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm thinking more in dept and I have the impression that Quinn is the only one actively pursuing the MC:
I think you could be very right, i would just like to add that i think if all that is true she is actively pursuing him just because of attraction, there are no feelings involved, and maybe she also thinks of him as a new puppet like Tommy.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, I'll try to be serious - not completely because that wouldn't be me but...

I understand why such love or hate for certain characters - mostly Josy. I mean, in RL I never cheated my GFs and I probably wouldn't forgive them if they cheated on me. But, Josy situation gives me golden age Hollywood vibe when Bogey met young Lauren Bacall. He was married, she was basically a virgin but they knew they're made for each other. So, I don't see Josy as someone who is cheating on her BF/GF but a girl that found her true love. Of course, maybe I'm wrong and DPC will turn her into some kind of maneater - but we'll see.

Jill - I don't find any reason to care about her right now. No, she isn't bad or ugly or evil - It's quite simple - her character is shallow because of lack of content. You can say what you want but, basically, you're in love with her physical model, not her personality. Of course, that could and will change - I'm just not sure for better or worse.

Bella - well, she is necessary. Intentionally or unintentionally, DPC loves dere girls and Bella is a true tsundere model. It's always hard to like tsundere before she opens up more and I think she's getting there. She's got more content than Jill but we'll probably have a true evaluation of her after 0.3.

Sage is a redhead. That's enough for King Monkey Mon but not for me. In my eyes, she's one of two possible yandere and while I really love the other one, Sage gives a vibe of someone who is manipulating people around her to do her bidding. All she's doing in these two episodes is trying to convince you to spy on Chad and, after you finally gave her evidence of Chad's cheating, she asks you to continue your mission by finding who is Chad's mystery GF. Yeah, doesn't really give LI feel. And sexy scenes? I think sex is for her like brushing your teeth or eating. Something you do because you need it. Her character should seriously improve to be interesting LI:

Maya... Yeah, I love her. And I fear for her and I'm in fear of her. She gives so many different signals but that of a tender girl in need of love is strongest and who am I to disagree? Also, you're the best pal with her brother. I mean, 99% of all the players like her... and that only means shitstorm will ensue. Helping helpless, protecting the weak - I can't go against my nature even if Maya starts leaving heads of other girls on MC'x porch as a gift.

Quinn - yes, I must include Queen of Bitches. I understand the popularity of "bad girls" almost as love for "bad boys", although, in RL that means you'll end up in some true crime show or, at best, having police in your house because of domestic violence. Yeah, she's interested in MC in some Quinn-esque crazy way. MC is a new toy to her - interesting until she breaks that toy or found the new one. She isn't among the main LIs because she can't offer anything emotionally in a relationship except sex. And that we could get from her even in non-relationship.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes