Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
The nerds don't have the guts to piss off the DIKs and Alphas through blackmailing and destroying properities. They know they have nothing to protect themselves if they are caught doing stupid things like that, and such acts will greatly affect their future careers. Meanwhile, the other three doesn't have to worry too much. The Alphas don't have to worry about their public image too much in their careers (I mean you can throw a anti-abusive husband's boomerang and it will hit a lot of major sports stars). For the DIKs, they got Rusty to bail them out, as long as they don't do super crazy shit. HOTs got dirt on some of the male professors and sponsors of the college, therefore none of those men will try to target the HOTs without a really good reason.
I get your point. But you are underestimating the big brain power they have. It would take guts if they wanted to retaliate in the open, with everyone knowing it was them all along. But doing so without anyone knowing? That's completly different. Magnar's character seems like a guy calm, colected a also a bit cocky. If he did hacked the DIKs laptop and got access to it's content(which whoever sent the jocks the Arieth pictures got them from the DIKs, they themselves took them) they could make their move and everyone would think that the DIKs sent them that. As was discussed, the nerds have no clear reason to get themselves in this mess, that would give them the perfect cover to pull this up, kinda like a Game of Thrones Little Finger move, if you have no motives, nobody suspects you, right? Same goes for Cathy, it has been said the DIKs got plenty of pictures and videos saved there, perhaps they had the Cathy pic all along. The point is, if, somehow, the nerds had access to the content of the laptop, they could pull this off and nobody would find out, one thing we know by now is that nobody in that campus gives a single shit about security, even the preps have had their mansion invaded 3 times, let alone a bunch of party kids with nothing in their heads but the desire to stick their dicks in any hole, I.E Arieth.

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Well, just waiting for the update now and reading the comments...caught up with all the games I like on F95 so far. You missed out on a lot when you want to avoid the overwhelming games about family interbreeding. I tried to play some of them without the "patches" because I like their renders, but it hard to ignore the texts clearly stating they are relate to the MC.
Yeah, there's only so many times you can read 'How can I have these sexual thoughts about my landlady?!? It's so wrong!!' before your brain starts to shut down.

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, there's only so many times you can read 'How can I have these sexual thoughts about my landlady?!? It's so wrong!!' before your brain starts to shut down.
If you think reading that is painful for you, think about how it felt for us filthy degenerates when the Patreon apocalypse started and for a while that was the only way you could play incest games before the patches finally arrived and restored order. I still have nightmares sometimes.:oops:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
If you think reading that is painful for you, think about how it felt for us filthy degenerates when the Patreon apocalypse started and for a while that was the only way you could play incest games before the patches finally arrived and restored order. I still have nightmares sometimes.:oops:
Hahahaaa.

One of the most stark lessons I've learned from my time on F95zone is the six (and a half) stages of playing incest games:

1 - Denial: "Eww... what's with all these incest games? Why would I want to play a game where you try to fuck your mom?!?"

2 - Naivety: "Well, I've run out of games to play and everyone talks about this game (even though the developer is apparently a con man?). Apparently it's about some dude who wants to fuck his... landlady and... roomates"?

3 - Realization: "Well... that game WAS pretty good, even though that landlady was OBVIOUSLY the dude's mom"

4 - Acceptance: "Okay, I know the landlady is the mom and the roomates are his sisters... I may as well just jump over to Lewdpatcher before I start to play this next game"

5 - Depravity: "What? This game has the MC's mom in it... but I can't fuck her? Lame."

6 - Point of No Return: "This game sux! All of the HOTs should be the MC's sisters and Bella, Kathy, and Jade should ALL be the MC's Mom!!!! DPC is the worst writer EVER!!!"

6.5 - Beyond the Point of No Return: This :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Hahahaaa.

One of the most stark lessons I've learned from my time on F95zone is the six stages of playing incest games:

1 - Denial: "Eww... what's with all these incest games? Why would I want to play a game where you try to fuck your mom?!?"

2 - Naivety: "Well, I've run out of games to play and everyone talks about this game (even though the developer is apparently a con man?). Apparently it's about some dude who wants to fuck his... landlady and... roomates"?

3 - Realization: "Well... that game WAS pretty good, even though that landlady was OBVIOUSLY the dude's mom"

4 - Acceptance: "Okay, I know the landlady is the mom and the roomates are his sisters... I may as well just jump over to Lewdpatcher before I start to play this next game"

5 - Depravity: "What? This game has the MC's mom in it... but I can't fuck her? Lame."

6 - Point of No Return: "This game sux! All of the HOTs should be the MC's sisters and Bella, Kathy, and Jade should ALL be the MC's Mom!!!! DPC is the worst writer EVER!!!"
I've arrived at stage 5 with one big step skipping all of the previous ones with no second-guessing. What can I say, I have excellent self-knowledge.:HideThePain: However, I do take some pride and solace in the fact that I can at the very least look down upon stage 6 abominations with a disdainful smile and know in my heart that I'll never cross the final barrier.

EDIT: Just saw your edit of stage 6.5 and now I'm panicking a little because HOLY SHIT I WANT THAT GAME TO EXIST.:oops:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm lucky I wasn't around back then. I had enough brain damage before I realized I need a patch because words made less sense than someone telling you to check out crabs in the mirror

Sep 22, 2017
I'm lucky I wasn't around back then. I had enough brain damage before I realized I need a patch because words made less sense than someone telling you to check out crabs in the mirror
I was profoundly confused about that second part until I saw your profile pic and name. That's what I call staying in character, friend.(y)

Last edited:

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Am I the only one who mutes my computer when doing the "raid" on Tybalt's room?

The fart sound effect and the "pop" sound effect when Derek pulls the handle out of his butt are just really gross to me.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I wonder if MC goes with Quinn when she visits the drug den.

I could see a scenario where MC is forced to smoke a joint by the drug dealers, to "prove" himself, and then has sex with the girl on the filthy mattress while high.

Sep 22, 2017
Am I the only one who mutes my computer when doing the "raid" on Tybalt's room?

The fart sound effect and the "pop" sound effect when Derek pulls the handle out of his butt are just really gross to me.
It's only a problem with dick in hand. Then again, that whole section would make you suspect if you kept working on it.:unsure:

But the "pop" sound effect is fucking hilarious. Different strokes, I guess. Hehh, strokes.

Itzrajib

May 31, 2020
There isn't anything left to share at this point, but to see i'm not an evil person, I share you a fantasy, you didnt know you wanted until now :p

and as i said, no more left to share for now.
Damn:love::love::love:

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
It's only a problem with dick in hand. Then again, that whole section would make you suspect if you kept working on it.:unsure:

But the "pop" sound effect is fucking hilarious. Different strokes, I guess. Hehh, strokes.
Your comment made me realise that i didn't ... *ahem*, play the trumpet once while playing this game, got too hooked up with the story and the dialogue, even those during the cucaracha scenes (which is the first time that i find even the dialogue during sex scenes interesting)

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I wonder if MC goes with Quinn when she visits the drug den.

I could see a scenario where MC is forced to smoke a joint by the drug dealers, to "prove" himself, and then has sex with the girl on the filthy mattress while high.
:cool: If MC has to go with Quinn, it will only be to fight these guy to protect Quinn if she has big troubles with them. And then, Quinn will show all her love for MC... The end, credits rolls and nice happy end music.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
:cool: If MC has to go with Quinn, it will only be to fight these guy to protect Quinn if she has big troubles with them. And then, Quinn will show all her love for MC... The end, credits rolls and nice happy end music.
And they lived happily ever after with a lot of girls to pimp together, such a fairy tale ending amiright ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes