Sep 22, 2017
Doesn't MC break the bro code by licking Ashley's pussy in the sauna if you go that route?

Also people thinking Derek couldn't get anywhere with the girls that MC is dicking is pretty naive. Derek's a good guy and funny af, in good shape, decent looking guy. He could easily nail some of those girls especially if they were off the menu for the MC.

I doubt it's gonna happen but it also wouldn't surprise me given the possibilities with Liam in AL. Probably will be down to MC's choice though, like in AL and like the decision you get to shoo him away from Camila.
The sauna scene is definitely bordering on that, it's true. Two things to consider, though. For one, it only happens on Sage's route so every other MC is innocent of that "crime". It's also easily avoidable for a "true bro" MC if he speaks up about Maya when prompted. Second, Derek never actually expresses any interest in dating Ashley, the MC and Maya just kind of assumes it before class until he starts to openly stare at Cathy's butt and snaps a photo which makes it clear that Derek isn't all that serious about her. If anything, the bathroom sex with Camila is a worse offense in regards to the bro code since Derek does rave about her a lot.

As for Derek's "game", if Maya is to be believed then Derek hasn't been successful with the ladies at all and it's not for the lack of trying. He shoots at every opportunity but rarely scores. Honestly, which of the other 4 main LIs could you imagine responding to that positively?:D

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
The sauna scene is definitely bordering on that, it's true. Two things to consider, though. For one, it only happens on Sage's route so every other MC is innocent of that "crime". It's also easily avoidable for a "true bro" MC if he speaks up about Maya when prompted. Second, Derek never actually expresses any interest in dating Ashley, the MC and Maya just kind of assumes it before class until he starts to openly stare at Cathy's butt and snaps a photo which makes it clear that Derek isn't all that serious about her. If anything, the bathroom sex with Camila is a worse offense in regards to the bro code since Derek does rave about her a lot.

As for Derek's "game", if Maya is to be believed then Derek hasn't been successful with the ladies at all and it's not for the lack of trying. He shoots at every opportunity but rarely scores. Honestly, which of the other 4 main LIs could you imagine responding to that positively?:D
Nah I don't think he'd score with many/any of the main LI's. It'd be a pretty big stretch considering his personality and theirs. Josy obviously would be too awkward, he's probably missing that alpha trait to get anywhere with Sage, and Jill/Bella seems like their personalities would clash a bit too much for anything to happen there. I was referring to all the girls especially the HOT's I think Derek could charm the pants of most of them :KEK:

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST
Sep 22, 2017
Nah I don't think he'd score with many/any of the main LI's. It'd be a pretty big stretch considering his personality and theirs. Josy obviously would be too awkward, he's probably missing that alpha trait to get anywhere with Sage, and Jill/Bella seems like their personalities would clash a bit too much for anything to happen there. I was referring to all the girls especially the HOT's I think Derek could charm the pants of most of them :KEK:
In that case, sure. Although he'd probably have more success with the "daughters" and not with the actual HOT sisters, especially if he loses the CUM-petition. After that, Melanie and Sarah in particular clearly look at him as a loser who can neither hold his liquor nor his.. uhh.. other liquor. :HideThePain:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
In that case, sure. Although he'd probably have more success with the "daughters" and not with the actual HOT sisters, especially if he loses the CUM-petition. After that, Melanie and Sarah in particular clearly look at him as a loser who can neither hold his liquor nor his.. uhh.. other liquor. :HideThePain:
Lol very true. I don't think he's a fan of them either since they shit talk Maya right after.

But on the subject of Derek's game, depending which way you're going I think he's nailed three chicks in two weeks (?) of college? Arieth, the feminist and the geriatric. He ain't doing too bad for himself :LUL:

Sep 22, 2017
Lol very true. I don't think he's a fan of them either since they shit talk Maya right after.

But on the subject of Derek's game, depending which way you're going I think he's nailed three chicks in two weeks (?) of college? Arieth, the feminist and the geriatric. He ain't doing too bad for himself :LUL:
Your definition of "not too bad" is a little concerning but I've always assumed Derek to be a "hole is a hole" type of person so for him it's probably a victory streak indeed.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Funny, I also wanted to use the "CUM-petition" as an exmaple, but reversed. :LOL: . If He wins it, Sarah and Melanie, are impressed, and He only turned off, when they starting to insult his sister, which is understandable on his part . is Derek on his on by himself, could score with the HOTS, may be, may be not. But as The MC best friend, His Sidekick, He can probably became very popular with them. but almost each one of them is actually a slut , sadly. or more properly not girlfriend material, now if he does not care about this......

However, he is very clueless about what is going on with the Hots. one thing I don't like is the MC is not informing him, MC well aware of the situation, even more so , He Knew Maya wants to join them , and yet we don't have the opportunity to tell Derek.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As things stand, I don't think any of the LIs would be interested in Derek. But that's not saying that much when Derek is all about the casual hookup and four of the LIs desperately want to be in committed relationships with other people. Jill is the only one theoretically available for hookups, and she has no interest in them.

But if things were different, I'm not so sure. Even if Maya weren't his sister, I doubt she'd ever be interested. But what we've seen of Sage and Josy suggest fun hookups might have appealed to them at one point, and Derek has shown he actually has a goofy sort of charm at times. (Obviously, this assumes Josy hadn't grown up viewing Derek as Maya's brother.) Bella is harder to say, since we don't get much sense of what she was like before WHATEVER happened to her marriage happened. But I certainly can't rule it out entirely.

Again, Derek wouldn't be hooking up with any of the LIs even if no one had ever heard of NTR. But I don't think he's quite as hopeless as he first appears.

D

Deleted member 225296

I'd launch it for a few minutes, get bored and go do something else. I also literally didn't launch the game for a whole month simply because I wasn't interested. I've finished the episode last night and I'll probably give it a couple of months after EP 6 releases to see if I can "reset" the OCD overcharge I got from EP4 and EP5.
It was more like 2 and 2/3 months though, not 3 (my first episode 5 save was created at June 18).

Reactions: Vesimere

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'd launch it for a few minutes, get bored and go do something else. I also literally didn't launch the game for a whole month simply because I wasn't interested. I've finished the episode last night and I'll probably give it a couple of months after EP 6 releases to see if I can "reset" the OCD overcharge I got from EP4 and EP5.
It was more like 2 and a half months though, not 3 (my first episode 5 save was created at June 18).
Well, I hope you don't expect the peoples, to be keep quiet so you can wait for months. and don't take this in the wrong way, but it is clear this game is just not for you. It's okay we all like and dislike different things, but may be the best for you and for everyone would be if you just drop the game.

and may be, who know? , years from now, when the whole game is finished, you can give it an another shoot . :)

Sep 22, 2017
But as The MC best friend, His Sidekick, He can probably became very popular with them. but almost each one of them is actually a slut , sadly. or more properly not girlfriend material, now if he does not care about this......
He certainly approved and seemed touched when he misunderstood the MC's "let's share the Hell Week tasks" as "let's double-team chicks", that's for sure.:LOL: I'm fully aboard being a wingman for Derek, whether it's helping him get a girlfriend or just getting his dick wet.
However, he is very clueless about what is going on with the Hots. one thing I don't like is the MC is not informing him, MC well aware of the situation, even more so , He Knew Maya wants to join them , and yet we don't have the opportunity to tell Derek.
Even worse, the MC doesn't even tell Maya exactly what Quinn's operation is, just that she "uses them to earn money". It's kind of a cheap way to keep her in the dark and make players worry about Maya's possible future. The whole debate on the thread about whether or not she could be eased into the "restaurant" business could've been avoided if the MC just straight up told her Quinn intends to make her a prostitute.

D

Deleted member 225296

Well, I hope you don't expect the peoples, to be keep quiet so you can wait for months. and don't take this in the wrong way, but it is clear this game is just not for you. It's okay we all like and dislike different things, but may be the best for you and for everyone would be if you just drop the game.

and may be, who know? , years from now, when the whole game is finished, you can give it an another shoot . :)
Here comes the fanboy/shill that can't accept any negative criticism on his beloved VN. Steam forums v2.

I clearly liked episodes 1, 2 and 3, found 4 mediocre (overdramatic lesbo drama was a huge culprit for it) but finished it within a week or so; it was episode 5 that sucked hard for me, and to be honest it would be better if I could state my opinion without a fanboy telling me to "stfu or gtfo". It is certainly better than the constant circle jerking, blind adoration and waifu wars you get going in this thread every single day.
Also, I didn't ask anyone to keep quiet. This is a VN, how hard is it for people to use the spoiler tag when discussing story details? You literally just need to click one button... I guess I'll just go back to ignoring this thread as I've done for a while now and leave you guys to your waifu infighting and fanfic.

P.S. If the game wasn't for me, I wouldn't have bothered to go through it for 5 episodes and I certainly wouldn't have bothered to criticize what I didn't like, not when this thread has already a certain reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePresident451

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Even worse, the MC doesn't even tell Maya exactly what Quinn's operation is, just that she "uses them to earn money". It's kind of a cheap way to keep her in the dark and make players worry about Maya's possible future. The whole debate on the thread about whether or not she could be eased into the "restaurant" business could've been avoided if the MC just straight up told her Quinn intends to make her a prostitute.
Probably been brought up in that debate, but I wasn't around for that. Kinda understandable though because how would that conversation go?

MC: Beware Quinn, she's trying to turn you into a hooker.

Maya: OMG! How do you know that?

MC: Ummmm.....

Given that the MC is trying to bang Maya, it makes sense.

Here comes the fanboy/shill that can't accept any negative criticism on his beloved VN. Steam forums v2.

I clearly liked episodes 1, 2 and 3, found 4 mediocre (overdramatic lesbo drama was a huge culprit for it) but finished it within a week or so; it was episode 5 that sucked hard for me, and to be honest it would be better if I could state my opinion without a fanboy telling me to "stfu or gtfo". It is certainly better than the constant circle jerking, blind adoration and waifu wars you get going in this thread every single day.
Also, I didn't ask anyone to keep quiet. This is a VN, how hard is it for people to use the spoiler tag when discussing story details? You literally just need to click one button... I guess I'll just go back to ignoring this thread as I've done for a while now and leave you guys to your waifu infighting and fanfic.

P.S. If the game wasn't for me, I wouldn't have bothered to go through it for 5 episodes and I certainly wouldn't have bothered to criticize what I didn't like, not when this thread has already a certain reputation.
Whoa, slow down. First off it's pretty normal that you are gonna encounter some resistance if you come to a thread full of fans of a game to criticize it. You should expect that and be prepared for it. Secondly, there are plenty of people here who have criticized the game for similar reasons and had plenty of reasoned debate about it. I literally responded to your post agreeing that Episode 5 was a weaker offering, but you completely ignored that.

After Episode 4 this thread was absolutely full of people criticizing or straight up hating on the game due to the "lesbo drama" as you put it. I personally didn't like the way Episode 4 went down and Episode 5 was a bit of a let down too, and was very vocal about it. So if you actually knew the history of this thread you'd know there's been plenty of contentious discussions in the past. Having said that, BADIK is still far and away the best VN out there as evidence by the ridiculous amount of discussion this thread has garnered.

Lastly, you expecting people to spoiler tag their posts 3 months after the game came out is quite frankly just entitled. Spoiler tags make reading the thread quite a chore compared to having all the discussion out in the open. But yeah based on your comments, the game might be for you, but I don't think this thread is.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Probably been brought up in that debate, but I wasn't around for that. Kinda understandable though because how would that conversation go?

MC: Beware Quinn, she's trying to turn you into a hooker.

Maya: OMG! How do you know that?

MC: Ummmm.....

Given that the MC is trying to bang Maya, it makes sense.
Quinn makes the offer to the MC rather openly, he doesn't have to accept in order to know what it's all about. Sure, first-hand experience is more convincing but having none shouldn't be an issue.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Quinn makes the offer to the MC rather openly, he doesn't have to accept in order to know what it's all about. Sure, first-hand experience is more convincing but having none shouldn't be an issue.
That's a valid point. I could think of some other reasons too though. At the point where he talks to Maya about it he possibly has some affection for some of the HOT girls and wouldn't want to see them get kicked out of college if their secret got out. And obviously other more selfish reasons :WeSmart:

It's questionable from the MC's moral perspective, but from a writing perspective I think it still stands up.

It's funny how revisiting this thread and the discussion really reminds me how far the breadth of possibilities go in this game. The poster referencing Derek winning the cumpetition, I never even considered that. I've played like five different playthroughs varying between CHICK/DIK and going after different girls, but some decisions stayed the same no matter what.

Sep 22, 2017
But if things were different, I'm not so sure. Even if Maya weren't his sister, I doubt she'd ever be interested. But what we've seen of Sage and Josy suggest fun hookups might have appealed to them at one point, and Derek has shown he actually has a goofy sort of charm at times. (Obviously, this assumes Josy hadn't grown up viewing Derek as Maya's brother.) Bella is harder to say, since we don't get much sense of what she was like before WHATEVER happened to her marriage happened. But I certainly can't rule it out entirely.
If we place Derek in the MC's position and take away all the history he has some of the LIs, it's still difficult for me to see him hooking up with any of them aside maybe from Josy, since she did like the MC's childish humor when dealing with Steve in EP1 and Derek isn't all that different in comparison. Although I always contributed Josy laughing at those weak jokes to her already being into the MC more than anything else. Still, it's a possibility. The rest, I just can't see.

Jill - as you already pointed out - simply isn't interested in anything that isn't serious.

Maya (erasing the twin-sibling part) only fell for the MC because of his "feminine" qualities and Derek... Well, let's not even go there, we're still in agreement so far.

At first, Sage seemed to be conflicted about doing anything more than kissing with the MC while being sober. She had to convince herself that if it's okay to cheat for Chad then she shouldn't feel bad about it, either. I doubt someone lacking the baseball bat would've been able to push her through that mental block and Derek isn't an MLB pro like the MC is.:whistle: If you meant outside of a relationship, then maybe. But there's still the age difference which is hard to balance out without the magic stick.

Bella.. Bella is a mystery for sure. In her case it's probably Derek that would've retreated long before he could've gotten through her defenses.:D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes