Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cockblocked? Maybe.

Tommy secretly taking a picture of the MC making out with Jill, or maybe even Jill topless, and then posting it on social media under a fake account which will cause jealousy and drama with Maya, Josy, and Sage, and cause scandal for Jill if she were to be partly or even fully nude? Yes, I can definitely see that happening.
I kind of missed your theories, but I think it's way easier to cockblock him in this case.

Tommy comes in and says "Sorry, but I'm taking him. We have a frat meeting to discuss what we do with the house. MC, you have to go". And then a major choice "Go with Tommy/Stay with Jill".
I guess she's into bad boys and good girls? :)
That's quite common, imo.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Tommy was her first man? :unsure:
No. Jill detailed the lame one-time date she had with Rusty. Because of the date (and other things revealed in the flashback of them meeting) she doesn't like him much according to the talk about it on the date and in Episode 5.

And since Tommy is a horrible person, I'm guess she lumps Tommy into the same category of everything she doesn't like about the DIKs.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No. Jill detailed the lame one-time date she had with Tommy. Because of the date (and other things revealed in the flashback of them meeting) she doesn't like him much according to the talk about it on the date and in Episode 5 on the couch at Bella's.
You mean Rusty, right?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No. Jill detailed the lame one-time date she had with Tommy. Because of the date (and other things revealed in the flashback of them meeting) she doesn't like him much according to the talk about it on the date and in Episode 5 on the couch at Bella's.
You meant Rusty not Tommy, right?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sure, she likes it when the MC makes fun of Steve and is generally being rude to him but flirting with her with a DIK status costs you RP while CHICK or Neutral status gives you RP during their first scene on the bench.

If anything, early game Josy is a mixed bag who doesn't appreciate blindly going towards either extreme.
Right but Dik route doesn't automatically mean all Dik choices, just more Dik than Chick. Assume every girl has her own Affinity and to end up in a relationship with her at the end of the game you need to roughly match that (with a high RP score letting you match to someone if your Affinities are misalligned, up to a point)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mansour.millardftw

Sep 18, 2020
I just wanted to say that among -20 of the best Adult VNs I've played, this one was by far the most entertaining and gripping. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a non-fetish focused adult VN. Very original and comprehensive.

Reactions: Warped77

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Right but Dik route doesn't automatically mean all Dik choices, just more Dik than Chick. Assume every girl has her own Affinity and to end up in a relationship with her at the end of the game you need to roughly match that (with a high RP score letting you match to someone if your Affinities are misalligned, up to a point)

-You get RP with Josy in cause of 90% CHICK and 10% DICK choices.
-Josy likes Maya, who is a clear CHICK.
-Josy doesn't like Tommy and she thinks DIKs are like Tommy. When MC has DICK affinity, she tells him that he fits in with DIKs.
-In the label at the end of Ep.1, It says she likes nice but daring.

How, in light of this please, can Josy be DICK affinity LI?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
-Josy doesn't like Tommy and she thinks DIKs are like Tommy. When MC has DICK affinity, she tells him that he fits in with DIKs.

Many of those choices relate not to Josy but the combined Josy + Maya relationship.

Gasp, could it possibly be that Josy's taste in women differs from her taste in men?

Josy would also say that about Derek and she seems to like him. Could it be that she can distinguish between different degrees of Dik-like behaviour, almost like a person?

Nice but daring, sort of like an MC with a slight Dik Affinity, or where I placed her on the Affinity scale?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

DIK affinity is exaggerated, I would say Josy is neutral.

it can also be seen from her swaggering attitude towards Quinn, in her sexual resourcefulness, in her courage in all relationships, from the fact that she "cheated on" Maya (the only one who does it objectively)

of the 5 LI she is the one with a more balanced attitude, neither nun nor devil

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Neutral to DIKish, I'd say. That's how I interpret that "nice but daring". I think a regular CHICK would be too bland for her.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Many of those choices relate not to Josy but the combined Josy + Maya relationship.
My note 90/10 is based on the statistics after Ep.4, which someone mentioned here. Ep.1-Ep.3 was an interaction with Josy independently of Maya and thus the answer to 0. In Ep.4, we avoided her.

Gasp, could it possibly be that Josy's taste in women differs from her taste in men?
Why should she please want different behavior from male LI than from female LI?

Josy would also say that about Derek and she seems to like him. Could it be that she can distinguish between different degrees of Dik-like behaviour, almost like a person?
We do not know her opinion of Derek and she does not have Derek associated with DIKs at the time of her commentary. DIKs are Tommy for her at that moment, not Rusty or Jacob.

Nice but daring, sort of like an MC with a slight Dik Affinity, or where I placed her on the Affinity scale?
No, as a neutral affinity MC.

In fact, your whole answer shows that you issued a verdict on Josy over the first interaction (drawing dicks) and you didn't update it later.

I know that the first impression is often the strongest. But here's time for a reassessment.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I mean I think it's totally realistic for a guy who's a little rough around the edges to still end up with a nice girl like Jill or Josy - they can be rough around the edges, but still be really caring and affectionate with their girl.
Oh dude I don't know about video game writing but IRL I had few mates who were DIK definition and were going out with calm cute girls.

Reactions: Razrback16
Sep 22, 2017

I'm all for that except the part where massive DIK MC loses out on Sage. So far every decision with her that involved status or affinity checks have been "DIK or even more DIK", she better not suddenly reject the MC for continuing on that path unless she starts getting "softer" as the episodes go by and her reactions consistently reflect that she doesn't appreciate "too much DIK".

Also, maybe let's widen those zones a bit in general, seems pretty restrictive in this state, especially with no one being available for a true neutral.:D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Everyone react, with neutral affinity, and status pretty well. I think what is telling is the little bonus scene with Jill which is need to have chick affinity, and for a bonus scene with quinn you have to have dick affinity.

I think Jill will be pretty much the chick choice. but I actually would not mind if these characters are actually adapting to the MC , like Maya, I mean you can't be to much of a chick with her for one of her lewd scene, that is telling.

but we still don't know enough about the whole system, and we know some changes will happens, and we are still in early in the game, I know it's always a surprise. everyone plans their end game already, and who know may be Jill and Sage will leave the game, next year or something :D.

I personally would not mind something like that. I would totally not mind if Sage is just a fuck buddy, and we never move past that , despite we may want it.
it's rare that you end up with your first love for the rest of your life, or even end up with the girl that you dated in college.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes