lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm all for that except the part where massive DIK MC loses out on Sage. So far every decision with her that involved status or affinity checks have been "DIK or even more DIK", she better not suddenly reject the MC for continuing on that path unless she starts getting "softer" as the episodes go by and her reactions consistently reflect that she doesn't appreciate "too much DIK".

Also, maybe let's widen those zones a bit in general, seems pretty restrictive in this state, especially with no one being available for a true neutral.:D
The small circles are to easily identify what I suspect might be the perfect position, there would be greater leeway than I've indicated and, in any case, a high RP would extend that range.

I placed Sage where I did because as she catches feelings I believe she'll favour a Jacob-esque Dik rather than a Tommy which is what the Massive Dik version of the MC would be

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Everyone react, with neutral affinity, and status pretty well. I think what is telling is the little bonus scene with Jill which is need to have chick affinity, and for a bonus scene with quinn you have to have dick affinity.

I think Jill will be pretty much the chick choice. but I actually would not mind if these characters are actually adapting to the MC , like Maya, I mean you can't be to much of a chick with her for one of her lewd scene, that is telling.

but we still don't know enough about the whole system, and we know some changes will happens, and we are still in early in the game, I know it's always a surprise. everyone plans their end game already, and who know may be Jill and Sage will leave the game, next year or something :D.

I personally would not mind something like that. I would totally not mind if Sage is just a fuck buddy, and we never move past that , despite we may want it.
it's rare that you end up with your first love for the rest of your life, or even end up with the girl that you dated in college.
the discussion of affinities is always relative, it does not mean being hard and pure in one direction, am that good or bad you take that direction.

with Sage we can be romantic, but the character setting is that.

if we told Jill about the joke about the condom in the bottle she would inform the college medical guard, Sage would die of laughter ...

on the speech of the happy ending: acresti right if, as in life, one chooses the girls to chase, in the game it is not so, so let's say that an LI out of range is at the limit of acceptable, besides it would become torture:cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Right but Dik route doesn't automatically mean all Dik choices, just more Dik than Chick. Assume every girl has her own Affinity and to end up in a relationship with her at the end of the game you need to roughly match that (with a high RP score letting you match to someone if your Affinities are misalligned, up to a point)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I think this is how the affinity of each girl differentiates:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
With all this talk of chicks and dicks, who's chick and who's a dick around here? I myself have been converted by the HOTS to the dik experience and haven't looked back (maybe like once for Jill)
My Inner Arieth: I like dicks. I have a folder full of my favorite dicks on my phone

I mean after trying all affinities I tend to make DIK choices more often on my main save

• Haha
Reactions: johnny twosins
Sep 22, 2017
The small circles are to easily identify what I suspect might be the perfect position, there would be greater leeway than I've indicated and, in any case, a high RP would extend that range.

I placed Sage where I did because as she catches feelings I believe she'll favour a Jacob-esque Dik rather than a Tommy which is what the Massive Dik version of the MC would be
Tbh I don't even view Jacob as someone with "DIK affinity". He has constantly been the voice of reason for the whole fraternity and he's been nothing but nice to the MC from day 1. But if you meant "Jacob-esque DIK" as in someone part of the frat that is closer to him than Tommy in personality then definitely agree on that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well that would explain why I stick with the CHICK route. Now with the girls in the massive DIK route, an AL event wouldn't bother me a bit. Personally I think Lily would be more DIK than Neutral or CHICK.
If you have Neutral or CHICK affinity and didn't finger her ass in ep 3, she won't take money off the MC for a blowjob, so it seems like she might like nice guys.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
With all this talk of chicks and dicks, who's chick and who's a dick around here? I myself have been converted by the HOTS to the dik experience and haven't looked back (maybe like once for Jill)
I'm pretty much all in on the DIK side in terms of just the basic choices like checking out girls, etc - usually hovering somewhere in the HUGE DIK to MASSIVE DIK scale - going into Episode 5 I was maxed out on the DIK scale, but by the end of it, I had somehow wandered back in HUGE DIK. On the major AFFINITY choices I'm floating between NEUTRAL and DIK. I'll be curious to see how my choices affect my options with the LIs later in the game.

Personally, I think this is how the affinity of each girl differentiates:
Fantastic chart. Only thing I'd probably tweak is putting Heather in the MASSIVE DIK range...after all she's Tommy's girlfriend, the "reigning Massive Dik", lol.

Reactions: johnny twosins

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'd put Envy in the group with Sage, Riona and everyone else, you need to be a HUGE DIK to fuck her in the Pink Rose
Fantastic chart. Only thing I'd probably tweak is putting Heather in the MASSIVE DIK range...after all she's Tommy's girlfriend, the "reigning Massive Dik", lol.
Probably right, so I've revised it.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm all for that except the part where massive DIK MC loses out on Sage. So far every decision with her that involved status or affinity checks have been "DIK or even more DIK", she better not suddenly reject the MC for continuing on that path unless she starts getting "softer" as the episodes go by and her reactions consistently reflect that she doesn't appreciate "too much DIK".

Also, maybe let's widen those zones a bit in general, seems pretty restrictive in this state, especially with no one being available for a true neutral.:D
I think you're looking at it wrong though. In the early going the choices lean dik(she's already with a massive dick and I get the feeling she has always gotten with guys like). What does a massive dik bring to the table that she doesn't already have? On the other hand a guy who treats her well, is always there for her when she needs him and always makes her feel better when she's feeling down(or pissed). That's something she's never experienced before.

Sep 22, 2017
I think you're looking at it wrong though. In the early going the choices lean dik(she's already with a massive dick and I get the feeling she has always gotten with guys like). What does a massive dik bring to the table that she doesn't already have? On the other hand a guy who treats her well, is always there for her when she needs him and always makes her feel better when she's feeling down(or pissed). That's something she's never experienced before.
It's not like the massive DIK MC hasn't been treating her right so far, most of her scenes play out pretty much the same regardless of status or affinity and there isn't a single scene that's locked behind an affinity/status check unless you're counting checking how far up her thong goes in EP1.:D

There's no reason to assume this tendency would change going forward. Sage likes a guy who is tough and daring is general but can be sensitive and caring in private if needed, and that's exactly what a Huge or Massive DIK MC has been. No matter how hard players might try, we'll never be able to mold the MC into an insensitive asshole, that's just how the dude was raised by his father.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
And remember how Tommy reacted to finding out Josy was joining the HOTs, and when he thought the Jocks stole the girls for their party, and when Rusty said his Dad won't fund the DIKs anymore? These showed that he's brash, impulsive, and selfish, and he already perceives Josy as a threat to him having a good time, just imagine if he comes to perceive the MC as an even bigger threat to him, particularly to his position in the DIKs and his general easy-going life at B&R.
Yeah, he ranted and complained and sulked for a while... then went on to whatever harebrained thing he wanted to do next. That's how he's always behaved. That's how everyone says he's always behaved. That's what I'd expect him to do if he feels like the PC is cramping his style.

The only thing we've seen that MIGHT break that pattern is Quinn ditching the Hell Week party. You'll note that he entered the scene where he confronted her screaming as usual, but he was actually calmer at the end when he said she was dead to him.

The key difference in that case is that he felt personally betrayed by her actions. It wasn't just ditching the DIKs, it was the fact that she couldn't even be bothered to admit she was doing it.

That's the sort of thing I think it would take to turn Tommy's ambient assholeishness into a genuine hatred of the PC. But it can't happen until Tommy cares about the PC in the first case.

It's amazing how many people don't seem to get this. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I'm not blaming people for that. DPC's the one who insists on reusing the term DIK to refer to multiple (allegedly) independent things. Of course people are going to conflate them.

I'm wondering if that 2nd date with Jill will be only for those pursuing her or forced for everyone. It wouldn't make sense for a date with Jill to be forced upon players who haven't shown interest in her nor post a cluck of her smiling during the date titled 'Happy.'
The cluck could easily change depending the MC's decisions, but I'm not going bet against a forced date for everyone. Not after Bella invites the MC to spend the night even when he'd proven he wasn't worth coming around on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes