Jul 20, 2020
I dont get it, why this game is so popular?
As many have said, play it and you'll likely see why. But im go a bit further:

In terms of vn's, the writing in this has personally stuck with me more than any other (so far), and the characters are so fleshed out that you personally become attached to them.

It's well worth a play and the following it has.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Absolutely super in the following ways-

Empathy.... bullying messages are strong and response is encouraging and hopeful, even if perhaps not what the average guy wants to have happen. This is my prime compliment.

Lovable characters... All of them have flaws, strengths, and are downright people like.... except possibly the Jocks... which seem at this point to be very stereotyped, but hell I kind of like the mockery...

Absolutely amazing renders, animations, etc.

You can skip the minigames if they annoy you

Sex.... yeah your MC is the sex god, bad ass kung-fu master we all wanted to be in college, and he plays the guitar. He is a babe magnet and even old sarcastic hard and pragmatic Quinn has a bit of a thing for him.

There is angst... but it is TEENAGE angst so far, right as promised before the first words were published. Good stuff.

An even more lovable wingman than Liam and that says a lot. In AL my fav character was Liam period hands down.. Sure he wasn't a love interest, and I am not gay, but Liam rocked. Derek is like LIAM on fricking Steroids (minus the penis problems!)

Bella.......Bella..... Sadly the cut to dark scene in the library with the screaming for help comment makes me very very concerned on what DPC may plan for her, but she is without a doubt my first favorite LI.... I would give up all others for her easily... Somehow I think Jill may be a part of the bargain and I can live with that. DPC did NOT put an incest tag on the game so I am hoping that even though there have been "alleged" leaks that seem to point to her being the MC's mom's baby sister, and certain of the conversations support this theory, I am hoping it doesn't go through that way....NOT that there is anything inherently wrong if the story does take that particular turn, but turning Bella into a psych killer, is a game breaker for me.

Maya and Josy are more lovable than the bi pair in AL and could easily make any man happy, but in my book that would be a distant second choice if not third, as I really like Sage a lot.

So ranking the known LI as of Episode 5/6
In my humble opinion-
1- Bella solo
2-Bella and Jill
3-Sage solo
4-Maya and Josy
5-Maya solo
6-Josy solo
7-Jill and some other compatible girl
8- Jill solo

IF we could add in side girls, the above list becomes very convoluted,,, may attempt my own ranking at some point... Jade, Cathy, Mona, Cammy, and Rionna all figure in that mess high up, with many other HOTs being interspersed lower down.
Jill is such a hard wired choice that I am fairly turned off on having her as being a solo choice... but I could have my mind changed and move her up, but she will drop substantially if I can include Envy/Nicole, Lilly, Jade, Cathy, Mona, Cammy, Riona and Quinn.

BAd things.... foreshadows of possible bullshit moves as mentioned above in other posts... Otherwise nothing.....
Overall good stuff!

Jun 12, 2020
Absolutely super in the following ways-

Empathy.... bullying messages are strong and response is encouraging and hopeful, even if perhaps not what the average guy wants to have happen. This is my prime compliment.

Lovable characters... All of them have flaws, strengths, and are downright people like.... except possibly the Jocks... which seem at this point to be very stereotyped, but hell I kind of like the mockery...

Absolutely amazing renders, animations, etc.

You can skip the minigames if they annoy you

Sex.... yeah your MC is the sex god, bad ass kung-fu master we all wanted to be in college, and he plays the guitar. He is a babe magnet and even old sarcastic hard and pragmatic Quinn has a bit of a thing for him.

There is angst... but it is TEENAGE angst so far, right as promised before the first words were published. Good stuff.

An even more lovable wingman than Liam and that says a lot. In AL my fav character was Liam period hands down.. Sure he wasn't a love interest, and I am not gay, but Liam rocked. Derek is like LIAM on fricking Steroids (minus the penis problems!)

Bella.......Bella..... Sadly the cut to dark scene in the library with the screaming for help comment makes me very very concerned on what DPC may plan for her, but she is without a doubt my first favorite LI.... I would give up all others for her easily... Somehow I think Jill may be a part of the bargain and I can live with that. DPC did NOT put an incest tag on the game so I am hoping that even though there have been "alleged" leaks that seem to point to her being the MC's mom's baby sister, and certain of the conversations support this theory, I am hoping it doesn't go through that way....NOT that there is anything inherently wrong if the story does take that particular turn, but turning Bella into a psych killer, is a game breaker for me.

Maya and Josy are more lovable than the bi pair in AL and could easily make any man happy, but in my book that would be a distant second choice if not third, as I really like Sage a lot.

So ranking the known LI as of Episode 5/6
In my humble opinion-
1- Bella solo
2-Bella and Jill
3-Sage solo
4-Maya and Josy
5-Maya solo
6-Josy solo
7-Jill and some other compatible girl
8- Jill solo

IF we could add in side girls, the above list becomes very convoluted,,, may attempt my own ranking at some point... Jade, Cathy, Mona, Cammy, and Rionna all figure in that mess high up, with many other HOTs being interspersed lower down.
Jill is such a hard wired choice that I am fairly turned off on having her as being a solo choice... but I could have my mind changed and move her up, but she will drop substantially if I can include Envy/Nicole, Lilly, Jade, Cathy, Mona, Cammy, Riona and Quinn.

BAd things.... foreshadows of possible bullshit moves as mentioned above in other posts... Otherwise nothing.....
Overall good stuff!
(y):cool:
Well Said...

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Bella.......Bella..... Sadly the cut to dark scene in the library with the screaming for help comment makes me very very concerned on what DPC may plan for her, but she is without a doubt my first favorite LI.... I would give up all others for her easily...
Amen. It's not even a contest. There's Bella, and then there's some other, waste of content/man hours kind of females.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Honestly I could easily see that as the healthiest route for many many reasons. Sure she is a little older, but these days, age is just a number, so being 36ish is not an issue.... Her intelligence, and protectiveness. Compassion while portraying the Ice Queen persona to keep the curious away, all make her the prime choice..... She would be my dream girl in more than this game, and I could spend a long time trying to heal her and make her whole, while loving it all.

Jun 12, 2020
I don't know if this theory about Jill and Bella is a new or old one. But I really want to say it to you as it seems to be almost true compared to other theories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I can't get perfect images. But we all know that Bell and Jill can't have attended school together because Bella is almost at the age of MC's mother but Jill is just 2-3 years elder than MC. So the girl above Young Jill could be Bella's daughter and Jill's friend if my guess is right and She could have commited suicide due to pressure of serious bullying.

As her friend was died due to bullying Jill can't tolerate bullying and I personally think that the statement of Bella refers to that incident.

I know the suicide thing could be melodramatic. But yeah It could have happened too. I hope you won't troll me if you feel it is wrong;):giggle:

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
I don't know if this theory about Jill and Bella is a new or old one. But I really want to say it to you as it seems to be almost true compared to other theories.

Sorry I can't get perfect images. But we all know that Bell and Jill can't have attended school together because Bella is almost at the age of MC's mother but Jill is just 2-3 years elder than MC. So the girl above Young Jill could be Bella's daughter and Jill's friend if my guess is right and She could have commited suicide due to pressure of serious bullying.

As her friend was died due to bullying Jill can't tolerate bullying and I personally think that the statement of Bella refers to that incident.

I know the suicide thing could be melodramatic. But yeah It could have happened too. I hope you won't troll me if you feel it is wrong;):giggle:
I think the little girl is Jill with elder sister. And as per your theory Bella and Jill's sister might be classmates, that's why Jill treats Bella as her elder sister.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya and Josy are more lovable than the bi pair in AL and could easily make any man happy
They make this man happy. :giggle: Theirs is definitely the ending I'm pursuing the most, even if it does sadden me that I can't have all the LIs. :cry:

First of all, press 'S' on the keyboard to takes a screenshot of the game and if you press 'H' it will hide the text and let you take a clean screenshot of the render.

Secondly, the picture on the right is more likely to be Jill's older sister with Jill being the one who is on her shoulders and not a daughter of Bella. We know that Jill's sister is dead so perhaps she died as a result of bullying, harrassment, etc, and this is what Bella was referring to. Bella was probably also close to Jill's sister who may have been similar in age to her, and she has become something of a surrogate sister to Jill after her sister died.

Jun 12, 2020
I think the little girl is Jill with elder sister. And as per your theory Bella and Jill's sister might be classmates, that's why Jill treats Bella as her elder sister.
They make this man happy. :giggle: Theirs is definitely the ending I'm pursuing the most, even if it does sadden me that I can't have all the LIs. :cry:

First of all, press 'S' on the keyboard to takes a screenshot of the game and if you press 'H' it will hide the text and let you take a clean screenshot of the render.

Secondly, the picture on the right is more likely to be Jill's older sister with Jill being the one who is on her shoulders and not a daughter of Bella. We know that Jill's sister is dead so perhaps she died as a result of bullying, harrassment, etc, and this is what Bella was referring to. Bella was probably also close to Jill's sister who may have been similar in age to her, and she has become something of a surrogate sister to Jill after her sister died.
:)
Hmmm... That strikes me. Maybe in the picture it is Bella and Jill's elder sister and the rest is what we said. Maybe we could get a flashback about them later in Episode 6 or next.

mamameolhando

Aug 23, 2020
:)
Hmmm... That strikes me. Maybe in the picture it is Bella and Jill's elder sister and the rest is what we said. Maybe we could get a flashback about them later in Episode 6 or next.
I hope not...we're having a D&G game in this ep, if DPC put a flashback on this ep too I'll riot.

I think a codex would be a nice addition to the game, i realy want to know more about the characters, like age or year of college and relationship status.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes