Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Too many interesting posts to quote.
Melanie is definitely out, as is Sara.
Gay or Cathy are my strongest hunch. I say Cathy for a couple reasons. Yes, she talks about all these other men on the Swyper app not nibbling on her profile, but then states that in person lots of folks think she is hot. There is nothing to suggest that she has not been with a younger man, even if she was indignant and turned on by reading the text from Derek and seeing her ass in the pic. Perhaps Chad was something that she had as a side bar while she looked for more suitable company, and she was simply shocked that more than just Chad thought she was hot. Plus we get a good view of her panties in class... perhaps the gift panties????

Gay candidates... Hard to say... I am guessing another Jock, as they do worship the male body.

Back on Bacchus point, and I guess others... it is something that threatens Chad greatly.. He is on a scholarship. He is a frat pres. He is viewed as a campus leader. Sure he is massive and obviously serious about what he does.. but a scandal connecting him to one of the campus leadership IE Cathy in my case, would not only threaten Cathy's rep, but ultimately cost him his future and scholarship. Gay outings, in America, are not as big a deal as true power play outings. In spite of having a homophobic Nazi for a president, we are pretty much accepting in the majority of gay relationships.....

I am sticking with Quinn masterminding the Cathy pic on Rooster, and making a bid for more market share on campus by chaos in the Greek world. I am sticking with Cathy as the Chad love interest due to her move to protect him from Jade's wrath over bullying and all of the above..... And I am thinking maybe Quinn and Riona may come to a bad ending now... which saddens me, but I am team Bella so I will survive I guess

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ok, hold a sec.... Troy,,,, that is intriguing.... but truthfully, there are less issues with gay outings in the US these days. I think if Troy was transgendered, then we might be on to something..........

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ok, hold a sec.... Troy,,,, that is intriguing.... but truthfully, there are less issues with gay outings in the US these days. I think if Troy was transgendered, then we might be on to something..........

in the same world as Chad, there is Maya who with her family has big problems with her "fluid" sexuality.

so in absolute I would say that it could also be a problem for Chad, who then in the Jocks is surrounded by pumped idiots, not nobel prizes

Silva_carlos

Sep 29, 2018
no. but if it helps, MC doesn't seem interested in her. which is a shame because with the amount of girls MC can fuck, these two could start the biggest orgy in the history of the college
Actually, if you manage bang Jade I believe you don't actually see that "precious" scene.

I only saw it during my full chick run.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Too many interesting posts to quote.
I say Cathy for a couple reasons. Yes, she talks about all these other men on the Swyper app not nibbling on her profile, but then states that in person lots of folks think she is hot. There is nothing to suggest that she has not been with a younger man,
She explicitly said she never did with a student.

5.PNG

Not to mention the fact, the MC has to overcome her insecurities. If she previously had a relationship with a student like Chad, she shouldn't be so worried about having sexual intercourse with another student.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 6.PNG

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, but she's not a LI. The game has PLENTY of other girls for the MC to pursue.

Yes, there are a couple of non-LI girls that are with other guys, but there's no NTR (although these days, if another male human even exists in a game, somebody's bound to start shouting "NTR! NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at some point).
They don't even have to be human either. ;)

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
No, but she's not a LI. The game has PLENTY of other girls for the MC to pursue.

Yes, there are a couple of non-LI girls that are with other guys, but there's no NTR (although these days, if another male human even exists in a game, somebody's bound to start shouting "NTR! NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at some point).
Thats wha I always wtrite "ntr or similar".

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Could we maybe make it an automatic account suspension/temporary blocking of ISP if someone asks when the next update is or when the next episode will be released?

This is honestly getting more annoying than everyone asking for the pasword to Christine's computer in the Babysitter thread.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Could we maybe make it an automatic account suspension/temporary blocking of ISP if someone asks when the next update is or when the next episode will be released?

This is honestly getting more annoying than everyone asking for the pasword to Christine's computer in the Babysitter thread.
I dunno, people asking for the password to Cis' laptop in SpaceCorps XXX might be the most annoying since the only way they could be seeing that part of the game is by having entered the Patreon password previously

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes