crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
That happens if you drink with Sage during movie night, not because you stayed with her after ep 3. You can stay with Bella or Derek, drink with Sage, and you'll get that scene.

Whether you stayed with Sage or not and don't drink, you'll get this version of that scene.

View attachment 845654
Oh I forgot she can invite you to the movie night if you're not staying with her

Mar 18, 2019
I think before MC finishes college/Game finishes, he could become the head of the DIKS. Just with how DPK is making moves for MC. When MC became a DIK and the mansion got trashed, there was a scene where MC was standing on the stairs and talking to the DIKS about fixing up the mansion without Rusty’s dad’s money, that’s seemed like a moment for MC and being a leader in the future

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think before MC finishes college/Game finishes, he could become the head of the DIKS. Just with how DPK is making moves for MC. When MC became a DIK and the mansion got trashed, there was a scene where MC was standing on the stairs and talking to the DIKS about fixing up the mansion without Rusty’s dad’s money, that’s seemed like a moment for MC and being a leader in the future
Probably, but since the most we'll see in this game is his first year, the only way we might see that happen is in a flashforward epilogue that sums up how things went for him after the conclusion of this story.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No, on the DIK route it's not just side girls as you can still have relationships with Sage, Jill and Bella if it's just having DIK affinity that we're talking about. Even if the MC has Massive DIK status and DIK affinity, he can still have relationships with them as long as he says and does all the right things with them.

The CHICK route also does not stop the MC being with side girls as he can still get action with Camila, Riona, Sarah, Quinn, Nicole and Lily.
Sorry, I meant to write 'also' instead of 'only'. sure in Dik route you can fuck main girls along with side girls. In my Dik route i could not have maya fingering scene. she disagreed. she agreed in CHICK route. You can have a lewd scene with lily in CHICK route in ep5 but not with other side girls.

To have sex with Camila, Riona, Sarah, Quinn you need to accept quinn's restaurant offer and this option results in penalty in CHICK bar. To have threesome with Mona and Camila you need to have massive DIK status.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Penalty...not a total 180. Good dik affinity choice to take if going more chick/neutral route. Cans till be Chick affinity without taking every single affinity choice you know and the dumb nauture of the system, can still have high dik status yet be chick affinity ;)
That restaurant choice hits the CHICK bar so i consider that option to be in DIK's route.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry, I meant to write 'also' instead of 'only'. sure in Dik route you can fuck main girls along with side girls. In my Dik route i could not have maya fingering scene. she disagreed. she agreed in CHICK route. You can have a lewd scene with lily in CHICK route in ep5 but not with other side girls.

To have sex with Camila, Riona, Sarah, Quinn you need to accept quinn's restaurant offer and this option results in penalty in CHICK bar. To have threesome with Mona and Camila you need to have massive DIK status.
She'll only disagree if you have Massive DIK status. You can still finger her if you're affinity is DIK so long as you don't have a status higher than Huge DIK/CHICK.

If we're talking going pure DIK, as in making all major and minor choice in favour of DIK, then yes, these girls are blocked, but you can choose Quinn's restaurant and to smoke weed with her and still have DIK affinity. There's a lot of fluidity in this game with regards to the choices and you can still aim to be a particular affinity whilst doing things that are technically part of the other affinity.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She'll only disagree if you have Massive DIK status. You can still finger her if you're affinity is DIK so long as you don't have a status higher than Huge DIK/CHICK.

If we're talking going pure DIK, as in making all major and minor choice in favour of DIK, then yes, these girls are blocked, but you can choose Quinn's restaurant and to smoke weed with her and still have DIK affinity. There's a lot of fluidity in this game with regards to the choices and you can still aim to be a particular affinity whilst doing things that are technically part of the other affinity.
well when i am in DIK route i always choose options which adds up in Dik points unless that option reduces RP with LIs. so if i am talking about DIK route i mean Massive DIK route. don't have idea about other level of status. btw i was having massive CHICK status when maya agreed to let MC finger her.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so this shouldn't be spoiler material for anyone.

If you want to end up with Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy, or a combo or Bella and Jill and or Maya and Josy you need Chik major decisions.

If you want any of the rest of the HOTs you should go DIKs.

Neutral will let you progress to where we are so far, but I am sure that to end the game with one type of LI or another, you will need to pick a side.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Neutral will let you progress to where we are so far, but I am sure that to end the game with one type of LI or another, you will need to pick a side.
You'll probably need to pick which LI(s) you want in the end, but you can probably stay Neutral the whole time.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so this shouldn't be spoiler material for anyone.

If you want to end up with Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy, or a combo or Bella and Jill and or Maya and Josy you need Chik major decisions.

If you want any of the rest of the HOTs you should go DIKs.

In the long run it is easy to end up with neutral affinity, and fortunately for now it would seem that nothing would be precluded from us in this way.

in general, as you say, a CHICK attitude seems to be preferable as choices and as affinity if we are interested in LIs, only Sage could be the exception, and we do not want to console ourselves with men eating professors and dissolute students

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
honestly I only want Bella, and you need Chik for her
And I mean I could give a crap about Jill or Maya and Josy if I have to choose. on DIK play through I go Sage anyhow.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes