felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think they're both at fault in some way for the lack of communicating their feelings and possibly not even fully understanding each other's points of view. I see Josy as someone who wanted Maya to stand up to her Dad, but Maya doesn't because, despite his faults, she loves him and doesn't want to lose the important father/daughter relationship. Josy likely wouldn't have liked that and felt like Maya wasn't serious about their relationship, but Maya likely didn't respond well to Josy pressuring her and not understanding her feelings with regards to her Dad. So Josy seems to want someone who she feels is going her to put her first in their relationship and Maya seem to want to thread the needle and keep both sides happy, and this is what causes the friction between them.

They both probably wanted the relationship to work, but typical teenage angst coupled with a lack of proper communication and a lack of willingness to deal with their issues in a mature way caused them to fracture. They didn't know what to do when hit with some adversity and when you're that age, things like this can feel like the end of the world so they didn't handle it in a good way and it led to a lot of hurt feelings. Even now they have still haven't fully resolved everything and I feel they're going to be walking on egg shells for a while, which is what could lead to a split on the friendship path, but on the throuple path the MC would be closer to help them talk through their issues.
given that I hate it when it is established that it is everyone's fault just for not blaming anyone (architrave of the Italian legislative system) I also find meaning in your explanation, but in the game there are very few matches in what we have actually seen or read in the game.

Maya about her father speaks only badly, telling only his shortcomings

on the apparent fragility of the relationship, as mentioned before, I agree with you. but I think we both know that the only one who will walk on eggs will be MC.

Maya and Josy are a meaningless couple, who are kept alive by the plot

I'll give you an example: on the evening of Josy's arrival, how can it be that Maya doesn't immediately realize that Josy is the date that MC went to when he got home? and at the same time Josy how can she not understand that she interrupted something?

yet they pretend nothing has happened until MC explains it to them with photos, and the reaction to this is immediate peace.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya about her father speaks only badly, telling only his shortcomings
As do we all. We can recognise the faults of our friends and relatives and moan about them and even chastise them for it, but that doesn't mean we don't love them deep down.

I'll give you an example: on the evening of Josy's arrival, how can it be that Maya doesn't immediately realize that Josy is the date that MC went to when he got home? and at the same time Josy how can she not understand that she interrupted something?

yet they pretend nothing has happened until MC explains it to them with photos, and the reaction to this is immediate peace.
Because that's another example of the lack of communication and not fully understanding each other. Maya likely perceives Josy's awkwardness is because of the messages she sent her and the general underlying, unresolved relationship problems. Meanwhile, I think Josy does recognise that the MC and Maya have formed some sort of bond, which is why it's awkward for her because the MC is, in her view, friends with her girlfriend that she didn't tell him about and that's what the issue is for her.

So it's a perception issue as each likely perceives the situation differently and they're also so focused on what happened between each of them and the MC that it's clouding their judgement a bit and probably preventing them from recognising obvious signs. However, as the viewers/players, those signs are obvious to us because we know but it may not be obvious to them even it they weren't in a heightened emotional state.

Last edited:

Micmic15

Sep 28, 2020
What's it like in 2025? Has Covid been eradicated yet? :ROFLMAO: Because the only people who could know how the M&J throuple will go is DPC or a time traveller, and I don't think you're either.
I said "i wish" right? Didnt say i know or something like that, dont need to be a time traveler to wish for something

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I said "i wish" right? Didnt say i know or something like that, dont need to be a time traveler to wish for something
But even the act of "wishing" assumes that such a choice has to be made because of the belief that you can't have both, and whilst that might be the case on the friendship path, it's not necessarily true of the throuple path as this could be the way to have both of them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the good old maya and josy seminar ... We had pages and essays and revieuws about those 2 characters maybe 40 pages long :LOL:

At least this update seems promissing ... probally getting a dik mansion make over montage at the start of the new episode

Then some birthday celebration with maybe a love interest and derek pops in as welll

Some much needed quality time with Jill who is not ready for that to happen finally rite !!!

The much needed conclusion to the whole chad and sage and mystery cheater

And some comedy relief with a D&D game

November gonna be hectic :LOL:

Micmic15

Sep 28, 2020
But even the act of "wishing" assumes that such a choice has to be made because of the belief that you can't have both, and whilst that might be the case on the friendship path, it's not necessarily true of the throuple path as this could be the way to have both of them.
Cmon smartypants if i assume that the choice has to be made, i shouldnt use "wish" instead ill use "want" . Its a Wish ffs. If thats still not good then, "i hope there a choice in the end that you can have both of them" is that enough?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As do we all. We can recognise the faults of our friends and relatives and moan about them and even chastise them for it, but that doesn't mean we don'y love them deep down.
you are right, but there is no trace of this love in the game, we can assume, but there are no clues in this direction

Because that's another example of the lack of communication and not fully understanding each other. Maya likely perceives Josy's awkwardness is because of the messages she sent her and the general underlying, unresolved relationship problems. Meanwhile, I think Josy does recognise that the MC and Maya have formed some sort of bond, which is why it's awkward for her because the MC is, in her view, friends with her girlfriend that she didn't tell him about and that's what the issue is for her.

So it's a perception issue as each likely perceives the situation differently and they're also so focused on what happened between each of them and the MC that it's clouding their judgement a bit and probably preventing them from recognising obvious signs. However, as the viewers/players, those are signs are obvious to us because we know but it may not be obvious to them even it they weren't in a heightened emotional state.
sorry but we are not talking about a communication problem but about two girls pretending not to see what happens in front of their eyes

each of them knows that the other has betrayed her, but, out of guilt, they pretend nothing has happened until MC explains it to them blatantly, and at that point they forgive each other (but eventually do not forgive MC)

in my opinion they are a couple that makes no sense to exist, but resists everything because it serves the plot, when it no longer needs it it will take a moment to make it collapse.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For me to update with Patch I have to download which version of the Game? Someone help me?
this one
Technically the full 0.5.2 version in the OP, but that is one where the files have been unpacked which won't work with the update patch. If the links are not updated to a version that isn't unpacked, then you'll need to download the whole 11GB game when it's released.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you are right, but there is no trace of this love in the game, we can assume, but there are no clues in this direction
Well, I've known people who talk all sorts of shit about their relatives. One particular friend moaned constantly about their brother and I actually said to them, "You really do hate you brother", to which they said, "Nah, they're just annoying, but I still love 'em".

Just because they don't make it obvious, doesn't mean it isn't there. The fact that she won't stand up to him could be the subtle hint that she loves him because she's hoping she can make him come around to the idea of her and Josy and this is something quite common in the LGBT community where people whose parents disowned them for their lifestyle still love their parents and hope to one day reconcile.

sorry but we are not talking about a communication problem but about two girls pretending not to see what happens in front of their eyes

each of them knows that the other has betrayed her, but, out of guilt, they pretend nothing has happened until MC explains it to them blatantly, and at that point they forgive each other (but eventually do not forgive MC)

in my opinion they are a couple that makes no sense to exist, but resists everything because it serves the plot, when it no longer needs it it will take a moment to make it collapse.
Josy believes Maya to be 100% gay, so her assuming that something happened between the MC and Maya seems like a bit of stretch and we even see that she is shocked to find this out in ep 4. The air of guilt and awkwardness each of them has could simply be interpreted by each of them as having to do with the vicious back-and-forth messaging and the general issues they've been having because they kind of just swept it under the rug at the start of ep 4 and didn't properly address things.

Also, with the MC acting cold towards both of them, they each are viewing it as coldness towards themselves and not the other person, therefore it's easy to not recognise that awkwardness in another when you're feeling it so much yourself. People experiencing heightened emotional states can suffer from what's called "social-emotional agnosia" which is basically an inability to recognise non-verbal cues in other people that show their emotional state, and this could be what's happening here. For example, when a person is experiencing extreme grief, they may not recognise when someone else is also feeling it just the same or more then them because they're so focused on how they themselves are feeling that they can't see it in others.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Download the 0.5.0 in the OP (Torrent link) it will work fine with the patch
For me to update with Patch I have to download which version of the Game? Someone help me?
I just downloaded the torrent linked in the OP to check it out and even though it says "0.5.0" in the OP, it is actually the 0.5.2 version and it too is also unpacked. This means that all links in the OP are for unpacked versions of the game, so anyone who has downloaded these will not be able to use the patch and will have to download the full of version of 0.6.0 when it's released.

Anyone with version 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 and who haven't unpacked or modded them will be able to use the patch.

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
I just downloaded the torrent linked in the OP to check it out and even though it says "0.5.0" in the OP, it is actually the 0.5.2 version and it too is also unpacked. This means that all links in the OP are for unpacked versions of the game, so anyone who has downloaded these will not be able to use the patch and will have to download the full of version of 0.6.0 when it's released.

Anyone with version 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 and who haven't unpacked or modded them will be able to use the patch.
What is OP?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes