felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There won’t be a Quinn path other than helping her or letting her get burned. She’s a whore and pimp and dealer. She’s the primary antagonist at the moment. There won’t be a “path” for a happy ending for her. She would be your trailer trash herpes cum dumpster at absolute best. Worst, she gets someone hurt or killed.
for now she is just a negative, criminal character, but she is not anyone's antagonist

she could become for example towards Sage or Maya, but for now she is not

for now the worst things Quinn did to MC were essentially Hells Week jokes or rehearsals, I don't think it's enough to call her MC's antagonist

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn and the other HOTs don’t matter or count for your LI, so it’s unlikely there will be a happy ending with any of them. They can cause grief but not much more.
I think there could be something of an ending with Quinn that could veer slightly happy depending on how you look at it. In AL there was a way to get an ending with the MC's ex, Ana, and it had something of a potential happiness hint when you see them sat on that park bench together at the end and they hold hands. So perhaps, if there's a way to save/redeem Quinn, and the MC doesn't get any of the main LIs, this kind of thing could happen for the MC and Quinn.

you're right, you miss the perfect ending, but you don't lose the girl.
in the final scene there is still forgiveness at the "funeral"

the only betrayal that in theory is not forgiven is the one with Ana, but then there is the surprise ending with Ana.
there are some tough scenes, in which MC is accused of his behavior, but in the end he is not alone.
The thing is that, when people talk about good/perfect endings, this still isn't it. Sure, Meghan/Melissa might appear to forgive the MC at the end, but it doesn't mean they're going to start a relationship again and, in the end, that's what players want; they want to end the game in a romantic/sexual relationship with one or more women. AL has that, even if it's not entirely good or perfect, but it also has an ending where the MC's actions are punished and he ends up alone, which is not something people like, even when it's optional.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
for now she is just a negative, criminal character, but she is not anyone's antagonist

she could become for example towards Sage or Maya, but for now she is not

for now the worst things Quinn did to MC were essentially Hells Week jokes or rehearsals, I don't think it's enough to call her MC's antagonist
I myself believe she can't go to far.
she tries her sisters to band against Sage, but once Sage is done with school and leaves then Quinn has to take over, and i dont think any of her sisters will remain with her as long as she keeps playing her games as she does now.
wich means she will end up alone with noone to support her, and she can't get help from any dudes, since without girls, what can she offer?
So yeah when it comes down to her current lifestyle, she propably knows she has to make a few major changes. wich means tuning herself down alot so that the MC will help her.

As for my interest in Quinn, with every sage path i always choose to persue Quinn to da fullest, along with all da other girls :D
I especialy enjoy the cat and mouse game between the two of us.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The thing is that, when people talk about good/perfect endings, this still isn't it. Sure, Meghan/Melissa might appear to forgive the MC at the end, but it doesn't mean they're going to start a relationship again and, in the end, that's what players want; they want to end the game in a romantic/sexual relationship with one or more women. AL has that, even if it's not entirely good or perfect, but it also has an ending where the MC's actions are punished and he ends up alone, which is not something people like, even when it's optional.

that scene at the funeral is set to make us understand that the relationship, if not already recovered, is at least recoverable. if it were a movie, after the fire and Leah we would consider it a happy ending ...

other games have endings where MC ends his life alone without a doubt ("No more secrets" among the last ones I've played) or have sudden game overs that leave no hope for the future (Melody for example)

DPC does not seem to me to have this moral toughness in punishing betrayals in an absolute way, I speak exclusively for what the current situation is in the game.

if in the next chapter we will really bind to any LI (MC, not us players), at that moment we can talk about loyalty and possible consequences.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Can anyone give youtube link for the soundtrack playing in the " Not the daughter I wanted...Maya...who wouldn't want someone as sweet as you..." scene

bonez384

Oct 28, 2020
Quick Question: So I played through all of the game (thx lockdown) and i have to say I'm impressed with it.
Especially with all the different routes you can take and the fact, that you have somekind of social media (rooster) was really hilarious!

Back 2 my "Quick" Question: Are there any games that compare to this, considering length and replayability?
I enjoyed Milfy City immensiley as well, so thats the kind of game I hope you guys can recommend me!

Thanks in advance!

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Quick Question: So I played through all of the game (thx lockdown) and i have to say I'm impressed with it.
Especially with all the different routes you can take and the fact, that you have somekind of social media (rooster) was really hilarious!

Back 2 my "Quick" Question: Are there any games that compare to this, considering length and replayability?
I enjoyed Milfy City immensiley as well, so thats the kind of game I hope you guys can recommend me!

Thanks in advance!
IMO not much matches this in length or quality.

That said recently I played S01 of Echoes of Lust, which has its issues, but is silly fun and has Voice acting and decent art.Most of the other stuff I’ve played is still content incomplete and does Not really do proper chapters.

Reactions: bonez384

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Thanks in advance!
Try this

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Thanks in advance!
Try Timestamps Unconditional Love and Timestamps Lost Love. Excellent game. Frankly better story than BaDIK. Will satisfy your inner incest perviness from MILFY City. Lots of girls. Excellent Wingman, whose name is Bacon- Nuff Said. Animations are good. Kink level is high. And even has college hijinks for you. Win-Win. If you can get past the absolute ridiculous nature of it, WVM has some hot girls, college setting, but the MC is some kind of totally unidentifiable MoJo scammer with the ability to collect pussy with the bat of an eye. No doubt some of the girls are very worthy though. Sadly the dev says no incest, but frankly with the hot adoptive mom, hot real mom, and hot sister, I foresee dollars influencing the dev to be more open minded.

If you want things out of the BaDIK genre directly that are also great, try Heavy Five for sci fi goodness, City of Broken Dreamers for some Cyber-Punk fun, Leap of Faith which is great, Life Happened for some mafia fun. Away from Home for more incest fun with milfs and others.

Those can keep you busy a long time. If you want more suggestions, I am sure a simple search will hook you up.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Intertwined is amazing, also Reunion, Where the Heart is, New Coral City, Where it all Began. Some are linked in my sig. Oh, forgot Man of the House - great game and complete as well, also Melody and Babysitter are complete and great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon and bonez384

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Thanks in advance!
There are a lot of school setting games out there, you can sort the latest updated by tags. This is by school setting and male protagonist: Here

As for games worth playing regardless of genre: (Completed) Depraved Awakenings, Acting Lessons, Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust. (Incomplete) City of Broken Dreamers, Leap of Faith, and Intertwined. The last two are short.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`m currently doing a Massive DiK playthrough for Ep.6 and I know it`s a full on highway to hell run...but it struck me that despite the inevitable shit show coming, my MC should be a legend among the DiKs forever....here`s a guy who got Chad out the Jocks, Fucked and stays with Chads girlfriend, has fucked Camilla, Mona, Mel, Rhiona and even Quinn on the rooftop, also did Jade and showed the DiKs proof, is dating Jill, and went toe to toe with Caleb without a scratch. No wonder Tommy`s gone all sour arsed at my MC....he`s in the presence of a Celestial being.

It`s going to be hard doing a full ChicK playthrough next as full on DiK is so much fun compared to being good.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes