Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I imagine a full CHiK playthrough would probably be pretty boring. My "main" save is slightly CHiK though I do make DiK choices when I want so sometimes neutral. Full DiK run was fun as hell though.
Yeah I struggle to go full ChiK. I always push Chad plus just can`t bear to run from Dawe and the Jocks. I`m only doing it for the Maya/Josy triangle to see what Ep.6 will bring.
Normally I`m like Full on DiK mode ftw! plus you can still get Jill and Bella being a DiK :D

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah I struggle to go full ChiK. I always push Chad plus just can`t bear to run from Dawe and the Jocks. I`m only doing it for the Maya/Josy triangle to see what Ep.6 will bring.
Normally I`m like Full on DiK mode ftw! plus you can still get Jill and Bella being a DiK :D
You can be with every main girl and most side girls while having CHICK/NEUTRAL affinity unlike with DIK assuming you don't care about any of the HOT's.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You can be with every main girl and most side girls while having CHICK/NEUTRAL affinity unlike with DIK assuming you don't care about any of the HOT's.
Yeah, that`s the problem, I love staying at Sages and "interacting" with the HoTs...Massive Dik is too much fun, although Jill/Bella path feels weird as a full on DiK.

Best part of Ep.5? cumming all over Heather`s tits after teasing her. I hope we get to bang Tommy`s gf in Ep.6 :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes