KingIronside

Nov 1, 2018
it seems like u need a magical apple to get the bella dng scene do u guys know how to get the magical apple i only have the normal one

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 167, in script
  File "C:\Users\scary\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\scary\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sat Nov 14 10:13:02 2020

Any help here?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Dont you think the fun on this games is doing the things by yourself? Wheres the fun in asking how to obtain that scene or another?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Unlocked all the scenes except the Maya & Josy scene is at 50%. Still missing some of the special renders.
Has anyone gotten the Maya & Josy scene to 100%?
Replaced persistent and put the save in both locations, but still not working for me. What should I do? Also, what about the DS Store file?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Unlocked all the scenes except the Maya & Josy scene is at 50%. Still missing some of the special renders.
Has anyone gotten the Maya & Josy scene to 100%?
Youre not missing much. If Maya didnt do the thighjob stuff with you in like chapter 2 or whatever, 100% on that scene is just that except its Josy doing it.

Jan 15, 2019
Story moved very fast in this episode in comparison to previous episodes

Initially i thought that letter from mother will be cliffhanger

From rusty-cathy talks to birthday all parts were finished quickly

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
so as per instruction attached into it..

it will not work in modified files. :confused:
It depends. If you have the unpacked game (v5.0.2) that was in OP before the most recent update, you will have to use the extra steps I wrote in the text file to make it work.

If you use other types of modifications like walkthrough mod, I didn't do any test about it, so you would have to test it yourself and see if it works for you. You can also try to manually remove any extra modification you have before applying the patch.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes