SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Jade is only for non Maya/josy route
that's weird, in my DIK playthrough I could flirt with Jade and have the episode 6 scene with her, despite having active relations with Maya and Josy, Sage etc. However, in my CHICK playthrough, I couldn't interact with Jade during the episode at all

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi

Is anybody having a problem with the game app responding with "the game application can't be opened" when you try to do so?
I'm on a Mac and can't remember if there's a little fix you can make to this problem or not, would appreciate any tips. I downloaded the full 6.0 version, not the update.
Cheers
A LOT of mac users are having this problem apparently. I and other mac users have been this answering this question on this thread for about a zillion times now.

The problem is the missing execute permission on the two executable files in the game package.
Some mac users report that unzipping the zip file with The Unarchiver preserves these permissions correctly. If you still have the zip file, try this first.
If you don't have the zip file anymore, you can fix the permissions in Terminal with chmod a+x on both executable files called BeingADIK.

Reactions: SCP 001

poopy13

Oct 27, 2018
Side note: why are people talking about Mona leaving/getting kicked out but nobody is talking about the large mystery man who is clearly following her? I'm way more concerned about that...
If you look at the render, he's not following her. That's a shot of Maya's dad walking towards the college (in the background) and Mona leaving, going the opposite way, with her luggage.

Reactions: Ilhares

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
It is not a full a walktrough but, some notes to clear all events and scenes:

- You will need 2 variants of saves, dik (Sage, HOTs, Strippers), Chik (all other main cast)
- DnG scenes unlocks in 1st meeting with NPC (Quinn) if you start seduce from there, all other NPC will be available. if you have experience with them (Riona, Cami etc) if not, then not.
- DnG event has several ways to clear and outcomes in the end (FailEveryoneDies, FreePrincess(lewd), JoinQueen(lewd), and PartyWin, not so lewd, but most favored by others )

My favored way was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- All other lewd scenes in this ep available if you already got connections from previous

- Gender Studies classes has 2 variants: Maya or Sarah (lewd here) corresponding to routes chosen before. If Maya, answers will be

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
that's weird, in my DIK playthrough I could flirt with Jade and have the episode 6 scene with her, despite having active relations with Maya and Josy, Sage etc. However, in my CHICK playthrough, I couldn't interact with Jade during the episode at all
Thats imposible dude, you reject Jade when you stay with Maya and Josie in that romantic scene...she leaves in the car without you

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Damn I ended the newest update and over 50% of the scenes are grey. I probably need to to a complete playthrough from the beginning to start a new route or something. Or just hope for a full save

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
- DnG event has several ways to clear and outcomes in the end (FailEveryoneDies, FreePrincess(lewd), JoinQueen(lewd), and PartyWin, not so lewd, but most favored by others )
There's another that seems to be "saving" the Ice Queen and she reverts back to a normal Bella.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I fucking love how Josy just can't contain herself :love: .She was always my number 1 number 2 spot, alongside with Maya. But Josy starting to solidifying Her number 1 spot. although, Maya also starting to open up more and more, the little library moment was a nice touch. literally:devilish:
View attachment 899956

such a good Girl, and a great friend for Maya, how much she helping her to break her boundaries, and wants her to experience all the great pleasure MC can give to them
The last part was so perfect

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Thats imposible dude, you reject Jade when you stay with Maya and Josie in that romantic scene...she leaves in the car without you
that's why I was surprised at first as well. but my best guess is that I had both the Maya/Josy route and the Jade route unlocked with Scrappy's mod for v0.5

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 899438

Can somebody help me with this, i tried so much, googled it but cant find the right solution to start the app. Maybe some of you Mac users can help me with this

Translations: You don't have permission to open the BeingADIK app
ask your computer or network administrator for assistance

This is my own Mac and I never had issues opening the previous episodes.

Thanks in advance :)
[/QUOTE

SMark already gave you a solution, but there is another. Apparently, unzipping with The Unarchiver also preserves the execute permissions.
And some advice if I may: Be very careful with the combo sudo and chmod -R. Sudo is not necessary in this case anyway.

Reactions: Svenstar123
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes