Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
But then again if that is true why would Rihona would say checkmate to hearing that Maya did all the tasks like Quinn lost something when she should have said Jackpot!
They went to the idiot Arieth instead of Quinn to "satisfy" their list. I don't think it's a secret Maya was not the type of person they wanted for their criminal enterprise. It was an unnecessary risk that is now blowing up in their faces. Sage would shut Quinn down if she knew everything that was going on.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
How do I do that?
activate console throught either going into 00console and changing the consoleenabled to True instead of False or using unren, then shift+o and type money = 5

dont go over 5 as thats the max amount, just refill whenever you run out

edit: in newest version this sometimes freezes the game, doesn't seem to happen while making choices tho so for instance while in maya's room freeroam go talk to her open console do the money cheat then if you still wanna do something with the cash just go with the "not done with freeroam" option

Last edited:

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
how does being with Jill/going on the date with jill affect the 3some with nicole?
MC wont get the shots to get to the 3some scene with them. He will look at the polaroid from Jills date.

How do you get both Sara's and Quinn's scenes from ep. 6?
Just have DIK affinity / status. Sara happens in gender studies - you have to pay $$$ I think. You bump into Quinn at night and you help her out.

Reactions: Razrback16

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
how does being with Jill/going on the date with jill affect the 3some with nicole?
At least in my playthrough, when MC goes on the date with Jill, hen confesses he's falling for her. I don't know if it's different if you haven't necessarily been "faithful" but my faithful MC looked at the polaroid he took of Jill and basically decided he didn't want to be out at the bar anymore.

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
They went to the idiot Arieth instead of Quinn to "satisfy" their list. I don't think it's a secret Maya was not the type of person they wanted for their criminal enterprise. It was an unnecessary risk that is now blowing up in their faces. Sage would shut Quinn down if she knew everything that was going on.

I hope that is true, but Mona was threatened by Quinn and now she leaves school. And I am honestly worried (but not a lot because this is not that type of game, hopefully) that Maya would be desperate enough to let Quinn manipulate her into doing it, and even her doing it once would kill me :))) despite her not being that type of person. Also Sage doesn't strike me as a particularly strong leader and Quinn might be able to convince her that due to money problems to let Quinn handle that part.

But I also just like to say that this is one stupid plotline and Maya's desperation makes no sense. She can make or continue the student loan herself, like million other students (myself included). I just don't get it.

Reactions: actualrealname

felixisv

Dec 5, 2018
Is there a path to get more pictures of Micha in the Swyper App or is he always pushing her forward that she might be Ida?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For reference, during my bar scene, Nicole sits on MC's lap and takes a pic with him (the one that Tommy posts on cluck), then one of them suggests shots too, I think.

You have to talk to Tommy (in line for the bathroom) before you go to get the drinks. iirc, even if you're not getting shots for the girls, you can order a beer, so you should be able to get a drink regardless (except one playthrough my MC is very much about Jill and Jill only and when he goes to order a drink he takes out a pic of Jill, sighs, and says nevermind then goes home).
Yeah, she doesn't sit on his lap. When I talk to Tommy, and go to the bar, it just forwards to the next HOT's thing. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for a save. Don't feel like playing it over again, I don't have that kind of time.

brichouse

I'm on Sage's route, but I don't know why that would matter

Last edited:

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
But I also just like to say that this is one stupid plotline and Maya's desperation makes no sense. She can make or continue the student loan herself, like million other students (myself included). I just don't get it.
Agreed. The level of desperation makes no sense. Unless the idea is that she'd need a parent to cosign some of her loans or something? Either way, it's pretty much impossible for a parent to hold a child over the age of 18 hostage financially or otherwise since they're legally an adult. It feels like a plot line that's like... drama just for the sake of drama. There were definitely other ways to expose the Quinn scheme. Hell, one of them could've been Maya wanting to join the HOTs because she's interested in the sisterhood then learning about the scheme herself while pledging...

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
I hope that is true, but Mona was threatened by Quinn and now she leaves school. And I am honestly worried (but not a lot because this is not that type of game, hopefully) that Maya would be desperate enough to let Quinn manipulate her into doing it, and even her doing it once would kill me :))) despite her not being that type of person. Also Sage doesn't strike me as a particularly strong leader and Quinn might be able to convince her that due to money problems to let Quinn handle that part.

I think the counterpoint here is that if the HOTs are struggling for money, it's because Quinn is running these side deals and Riona is getting high on their supply cutting into their profits. I'm not sure HOTs are struggling for money either, it seems like Quinn is the one struggling for money.

I think the issue with Maya is a control issue. Her dad cosigned the loan and somehow has control of those funds. He is basically dictating whether she can utilize the money from the loan for her schooling.

Reactions: dosenspezi

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, she doesn't sit on his lap. When I talk to Tommy, and go to the bar, it just forwards to the next HOT's thing. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for a save. Don't feel like playing it over again, I don't have that kind of time.
Hm, who are you staying with? I wonder if staying with Derek matters at all...

Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
Do you guys know who usually makes the walkthrough ? And how long after a release we can hope getting it ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes