Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How can i unlock all scenes? I finished all 6 episodes but there's still a lot scenes are locked.
While playing with WT mod in one gameplay (chick affinity) I managed to have almost all scenes. I only had scenes left that I couldn't have (Jade for axample)

justo mentows

Aug 17, 2018
Whatever route, choices etc. I make on different play throughs I still cant get the Maya and Josy scene with the MC up to 100%.
Any ideas?
btw one of the things you need to get the josy and maya route you need to be either neutral or chick affinity to get it

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Which is fairly absurd. If you're persuing Maya (and Josy, by adittion, you should be with CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity) the logical thing is stay with her a ditch Quinn. So, deprive to all that people following the MaJo with his CHICK routes and keeping away from Quinn and the HOTs, of the 100% involving his favourite LI it's pretty unfair.
While you are right from a gameplay perspective, those scenes needed to happen if you hadn't already done them before from a story perspective.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
IMO, the best sex scene in this update was the threeway with Nicole. But agreed with you, that one with Sage is the best sex scene with a Love Interest on this game.
Top for me
- 2 scenes with Sage, one with squirt ouu mama
- Jade all
- Josy in Campus dorm
- Nicole and Sandy
- Maya final EP.3

Reactions: Naxer

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You know with the way things are going with the HoTs and Burke and how DPC is giving us a TON of Jade content it makes me wonder if he's going to give her a legit ending.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Exactly, DPC probably could have shaved off probably close to a month of production time if he would have gotten rid of the D&G story. I don't need a slow, plodding fantasy when I have so much to deal with back on campus. I hope the Patreon people don't plead with DPC for a thrid one.
I think the reason he does it is it is an easy way to involve all the LI's at once, and get a lewd scene from them all at once. You don't need to bother with IRL stuff in a fantasy game. That is how MC can get a scene with Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill and Jade all within a few minutes. The D&G game is basically how to get a bunch of sex scenes in a short amount of time, without needing to use and real logic.

That said, that is too much filler content, even if it is sexual, that doesn't actually matter. I'd rather have route exclusive content with each of the girls that acts as a bit of progression, even if it isn't a lot or sexual.

- MC can help Jill with her piano. He can practice his guitar in his room, I think it's odd he never played for Jill this update. Him playing guitar and her on piano would've been a great scene.
- Bella could've invited MC to the gym with her. She showed up at his room after, why not have MC go to the gym first? They can have another yoga scene and maybe a little locker room fun after ;)
- At the bar, when MC sees Jade and Cathy, he should've been able to talk to them. If he was sleeping with both of them, that could've been a 3-way or a 1v1 scene if on just one of their routes.
- Maya could've had a lewder scene at the library.
- Josy could've had a lewder scene in class when MC goes under the table to get the pencil.
- On Sage's route, he could've wondered around some and found the other HOT's. He was looking for ice-packs ;)

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
Quick question i'm trying to download the android version and not sure what to name the android/obb file is it just being.a.dik or does it need to have obb/ added?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I remember back when that preview was released and I said it could maybe just be a dream sequence and that this would be better than a full-blown game because it would be shorter and could give some insight into the MC's thinking regarding all these girls and the relationships with them, but in a more amusing setting. I also remember how people thought that a dream sequence would be a terrible idea because anything that happened in it wouldn't be real and wouldn't advance the plot or aid character development, but an actual game might

Well, it turns out that this game was not only the biggest waste of time, effort, and resources, but 10 of the 19 scenes come from it and none of it was real and it also did absolutely nothing to advance the relationships, story, or provide anything of value. Oh, how I wish now that this had been just a short dream sequence. :cautious:
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I couldn't be wrong about that

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It is kinda interesting how the side girls (Jade/Quinn) are getting more attention then the LI's, makes me wonder if perhaps DPC is getting bored of the main cast.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes