HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
It's not weird, she looks just for a one-night stand or a casual hookup, nothing serious. Personally, I was disappointed with her sex scene, they should've picked a hotel and be more "creative", that sexy bitch is a perfect 10, the MC should've fucked her into a wall and make her fall in love with that dick. If she wanna try everything once, she should try a "sweet" hardcore fucking.:giggle:

I hope DPC makes us fuck buddies in the next updates, just one round with her is simply cruel.:cautious:
couldn't agree more. but I don't feel like we'll see her again in this game.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
So i download 0011 android version and it Brick my phone. I factory reset it and install again for the 2nd time and it happens again. Be aware guys.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
  • Ok maybe the image puzzle minigame could be a bit easier.
Do you mean the shuffle game? Once you figure out how to do them properly, it's a very easy game. Look up a tutorial on sliding puzzles, and you will manage to finish them in under a minute every time.

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
Hi guys. I had 0.5.0 version of the game (compressed version). I have downloaded the update only file (compressed version) .i have followed all the instructions (copied the patch files in "game" folder but still my game is not patched to 0.6.1 can anyone help

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys. I had 0.5.0 version of the game (compressed version). I have downloaded the update only file (compressed version) .i have followed all the instructions (copied the patch files in "game" folder but still my game is not patched to 0.6.1 can anyone help
It wont work thanks to errors
download the compressed 0.6 it works fine as fuck
here's the link
mega link compresssed

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, there's something to be said about Pinkcake's way of presenting this update, and it's that he's making it very clear that a choice is coming for where our MC stands. Is he going to look for a solid girlfriend(s) or keep his fuckboy status going?

In my mind it only really comes down to two choices that are robust. I wish that some of the side girls were not side girls, because I like them outside of that role (Mona, Camilla, Rhionna, Nicole). But of the Main girls, the way I see things are like this:

Bella: Is a non starter. Yes, she is smoking. But she's damaged. She can't sort past the stuff with her husband (whatever that is, he's probably dead) and it's affected not only her mood but her ability to feel emotions at all. Before she could ever be in a serious relationship again, she'd have to get past all this internal guilt she has. This is a doomed relationship.

Sage: Again, this isn't something with a lasting foundation in my opinion. You're a fuck buddy, at best you're going to end up best friends with benefits. If she tries to start a relationship with you, it's going to end badly because you're the rebound. There's also the issue of College. She's on her way out. She's writing her dissertation. She's on her path to graduation. So you have the year with her, at best. College is pretty much over for her, and you're one good last fling.

Now for the others:
Maya and Josy: If you pick this, it could work. But that's just it. You have to pick the pair. They belong together themselves, whether you belong with them is another matter all together. Now, I can't see them cutting you out of their lives, you've clearly become important to both of them. But you don't get a choice of either Maya or Josy because the relationship just won't work without both of them keeping the group honest. (They've both lied and gotten a lot of second chances on their own, it'd be hard to trust one of them).

Jill: She is, in my mind, the best choice but also the worst choice. Jill is caring, compassionate, kind, loving and sweet. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, so she can't see bad in anyone even if it's right in front of her face. She looks past all of Tybalt's crap just like she looks past all of yours. But Tybalt has made it clear to her that if you keep seeing each other he's going to make your life hell legally speaking. So while Jill herself is a goddess among dirty mortals, the Devil behind her is waiting to catch you together and ruin your life.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So, there's something to be said about Pinkcake's way of presenting this update, and it's that he's making it very clear that a choice is coming for where our MC stands. Is he going to look for a solid girlfriend(s) or keep his fuckboy status going?

In my mind it only really comes down to two choices that are robust. I wish that some of the side girls were not side girls, because I like them outside of that role (Mona, Camilla, Rhionna, Nicole). But of the Main girls, the way I see things are like this:

Bella: Is a non starter. Yes, she is smoking. But she's damaged. She can't sort past the stuff with her husband (whatever that is, he's probably dead) and it's affected not only her mood but her ability to feel emotions at all. Before she could ever be in a serious relationship again, she'd have to get past all this internal guilt she has. This is a doomed relationship.

Sage: Again, this isn't something with a lasting foundation in my opinion. You're a fuck buddy, at best you're going to end up best friends with benefits. If she tries to start a relationship with you, it's going to end badly because you're the rebound. There's also the issue of College. She's on her way out. She's writing her dissertation. She's on her path to graduation. So you have the year with her, at best. College is pretty much over for her, and you're one good last fling.

Now for the others:
Maya and Josy: If you pick this, it could work. But that's just it. You have to pick the pair. They belong together themselves, whether you belong with them is another matter all together. Now, I can't see them cutting you out of their lives, you've clearly become important to both of them. But you don't get a choice of either Maya or Josy because the relationship just won't work without both of them keeping the group honest. (They've both lied and gotten a lot of second chances on their own, it'd be hard to trust one of them).

Jill: She is, in my mind, the best choice but also the worst choice. Jill is caring, compassionate, kind, loving and sweet. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, so she can't see bad in anyone even if it's right in front of her face. She looks past all of Tybalt's crap just like she looks past all of yours. But Tybalt has made it clear to her that if you keep seeing each other he's going to make your life hell legally speaking. So while Jill herself is a goddess among dirty mortals, the Devil behind her is waiting to catch you together and ruin your life.
Agreed. None of these LI's would make good life partners if we were being realistic.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I can't wait until Bella finds out about Tybalts blackmail. Zero chance she lets that slimy creep come between Jill and MC. I'm sure she has more than one way of dealing with him :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, but TBH what I would like to see more is a scene where Jill is stepping out of her goody two shoes personality for a bit to confront Tybalt, when she finally realizes what a disgusting person he is, then goes to put him in his place for threatening someone she loves and who deeply cares for her. For me that would be her moment to shine, it may not take place as early as expected though given DPC's propensity to dig for more dramas so that nothing can be solved right away even if logically it should.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone else think the both the cluck and break-in incidents are orchestrated by Vinny as revenge on the DIKs for getting kicked out ? He's the perfect outside-inside man, having all the necessary knowledge to screw them over. Case in point - Nick's room is barely touched, logically because he's the best bud Vinny had among the DIKs. There are probably other things he's responsible for that don't come to my mind at the moment.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
solution to? Sorry, I don't really want to read 20+ pages to possibly find the answer. running the compressed version and using save file uploaded here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
    �5����pbk%v�6�癡Џ#i

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes