shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's depressingly cynical. :(

Just because it doesn't happen 100% of the time, there are people who meet in college, get married, and are together forever, so it's not totally impossible.
I wish the MC all the best, but he's not as desperate as the old man mc in AL (what was he, in his 40s or something), so like Derek says, if this all goes south, there's plenty more fish in the sea (just watch out for this stinky ones).

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, change laptop and i don't have saves, can anybody share DICK save and CHICK save from end of episode 5 ?

In saves 1 page, there are not all there. Thank you :)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This game is for adults who value story telling, branching choices, comedy and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game.

All you need is love...tararara

Uptonogood6

Nov 18, 2020
I have a problem I was on 0.5.2 unmodded version, downloaded from here. I download the patch file from here and follow the instructions in the zip perfectly and also overwrite the files. But the version remains 0.5.2 in main menu. Any tips?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a problem I was on 0.5.2 unmodded version, downloaded from here. I download the patch file from here and follow the instructions in the zip perfectly and also overwrite the files. But the version remains 0.5.2 in main menu. Any tips?
I'm sure more technical people than I can better assist, but when I ran into the same issue, I just bit the bullet and downloaded the full 10GB.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This game is for adults who value story telling, branching choices, comedy and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game.

All you need is love...tararara
It's all relative, as long as less than half the cast die then that's generally happy?

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
As a side note, regarding spending the 5k on the mansion, did anyone know that if you lose the CUMpetition (I had a pussy play through and that was part of it) and Derek gets the $10 VIP voucher, he spends it on the mansion rather than claiming the VIP treatment. Derek is a true bro!
Now I know why this episode felt so gloomy. Derek was sad. And sad Derek makes us sad.

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now I know why this episode felt so gloomy. Derek was sad. And sad Derek makes us sad.
Were there any Arieth jokes this episode? I don't feel like there were any. That omission definitely would have contributed to the doom and gloom too.

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
Were there any Arieth jokes this episode? I don't feel like there were any. That omission definitely would have contributed to the doom and gloom too.
Arieth was the tentacle monster in the sewers during the D&G game.
Also, all the DIKs have slept with Arieth except you and maybe Derek, depending on your game. So prepare to be a target.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since Mona left, I think Camila and Riona are going to be more friends now.
I think the 2 of them are also going to start rebelling against Quinn too. Camila and Mona had become fast friends and Camila's not going to be happy to find out that Mona's gone, especially when she knows why and who's responsible. Riona's also having doubts about everything, so these 2 teaming up to try and find a way out of their predicament could be possible.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everyone got a cameo in that one, I don't know if that was a dig at her in any way (maybe if each tentacle was a dick from her archive it might be more her style).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There's her reaction to Maya and Josy showing her their scavenger hunt proof, and her brief cameo in D&G. So the episode was light on Arieth hijinks but not completely devoid of them.

Honestly, I didn't think the episode was all that dark. A lot of bad stuff is discussed, and there's clearly trouble coming in various directions (Bella, Sage, Jill), but for the most part I thought there was a good mix of upbeat and downbeat stuff. It's only the ending that really hammers the dark atmosphere, which means it will be up to Episode 7 to either break with that tone or do actual dark things. We'll find out in half a year or so...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
For dark, for example, we have many themes in The Deluca Family and nobody complains, I suppose the general theme is different, here we are at the university and not in a mafia network but it is interesting to see how depending on the game one changes his mind.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Also, all the DIKs have slept with Arieth except you and maybe Derek, depending on your game. So prepare to be a target.
I have a feeling the DIK who said they fucked Arieth (don't remember his name) recently is lying. I don't know why, if it's to not be the odd one out in the group or to hide that he's gay (I'm not sure if he's the one I suspect it's gay). I think it's more obvious when he didn't know about the crabs when he should have. If he had fucked her he'd know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes