Jun 21, 2018
BADIK has at most the "cover" of American Pie. what would blackmail, prostitution, drug dealing, abusive families have to do with the spirit of American Pie?
the humorous part of BADIK is to make you digest the rest, it's a distraction, not the substance
Prostitution? 3. Abusive families? Marriage one, and there's hints in the other movies. Drug dealing? God. All the ones from college. Blackmail? More than a few. They also have someone filming and sharing another person nude/having sex without their permission. Peer pressure to do stupid shit that you regret. Bullying, lots of bullying. Homophobia too. You should rewatch those movies. Just because they're not milked as drama doesn't mean they're not there.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
every time she try to hide that she likes him and teases him and even don't let him kiss her but in this episode it was different it was her who initiated the kiss

i remember in one of the H scene mc kissed her and it all together stopped the H scene as she didn't liked it
My favourite Quinn scene (in spite of how awesome the sex scenes with her are) is when the MC kisses her during the Q&R threesome. She loses herself for a second, and then *bam* back to bitchy Quinn. The look on her face when she realizes the MC is going to kiss her and the look after, so good.

quinn1.png quinn2.png quinn3.png quinn4.png
Small tip, when she asks what you'd like her to call the mc, type in "pervert", she reacts to that. ;)

Feb 1, 2019
after this update....

the A tier can be put in S tier too but i wanted to be more exclusive, only the best

B tier honestly is just middle ground, josy and maya feels more natural in the friendship path and camila and riona not so much to say they are basically prostitutes and i think we will see them getting fucked by other diks in the archives of the laptop...

C tier are just side girls, i dont think will have more in depth interaction with them, just ambiental characters, some sex scenes and thats it... sadly
my-image.png

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
after nights of replays, i can finally pen my thoughts on ch6.

ch6 is chockful of goodies but i agree with some that ch5 was more impactful. that being said, some scenes that stood out for me were:

1. sally - ok i admit i laugh every time i throw her around or did mean things to her. hope to see more of her instead of magnus (who's a pompous bore)
2. karen - she's interesting too; her eating in the library and clapback at magnus was awesome (also, go Areith! :devilish:)
3. does anyone find wendy prettier in ch6? her features are softer & remind me of a chubbier jill - hope big booty lover gives her a chance
4. the scene that gave me feels was MC with the nursing home old lady - the bgm, the conversation, her posture all contribute to the melancholy mood. reminds me of the awesomeness of Acting Lessons
5. every girl needs a bff and every guy a gal like camila - how can one be hot and dorky?! :love:

DPC is top notch not because he's an awesome storyteller, but because he knows the human psyche. every character has so many facets that i honestly root for most of them. i really hope no one dies in BaDIK.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Prostitution? 3. Abusive families? Marriage one, and there's hints in the other movies. Drug dealing? God. All the ones from college. Blackmail? More than a few. They also have someone filming and sharing another person nude/having sex without their permission. Peer pressure to do stupid shit that you regret. Bullying, lots of bullying. Homophobia too. You should rewatch those movies. Just because they're not milked as drama doesn't mean they're not there.
Yeah, it's true there is a camera in Derek's room now. We shouldn't forget that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
after nights of replays, i can finally pen my thoughts on ch6.

ch6 is chockful of goodies but i agree with some that ch5 was more impactful. that being said, some scenes that stood out for me were:

1. sally - ok i admit i laugh every time i throw her around or did mean things to her. hope to see more of her instead of magnus (who's a pompous bore)
2. karen - she's interesting too; her eating in the library and clapback at magnus was awesome (also, go Areith! :devilish:)
3. does anyone find wendy prettier in ch6? her features are softer & remind me of a chubbier jill - hope big booty lover gives her a chance
4. the scene that gave me feels was MC with the nursing home old lady - the bgm, the conversation, her posture all contribute to the melancholy mood. reminds me of the awesomeness of Acting Lessons
5. every girl needs a bff and every guy a gal like camila - how can one be hot and dorky?! :love:

DPC is top notch not because he's an awesome storyteller, but because he knows the human psyche. every character has so many facets that i honestly root for most of them. i really hope no one dies in BaDIK.
"Checking your pulse" - Gold.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Because she is actively involved in the main story of the game(i.e. prostitution and drugs business) but don't know why DPC didn't have her as one of the main LI but i hope we will have one of her endings as well
Hopefully, if Quinn had an ending with the MC, Riona and Camila would deserve one too.
I would like an ending with Nicole as well, but with secondary girls, Quinn's is the most likely to happen.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Because she is actively involved in the main story of the game(i.e. prostitution and drugs business) but don't know why DPC didn't have her as one of the main LI but i hope we will have one of her endings as well
Maybe she wasn't planned to be such a big part of the story. Or maybe he didn't want to spoil that she would be so important, keep us thinking she was just another way to get some sex scenes.

Jan 15, 2019
My favourite Quinn scene (in spite of how awesome the sex scenes with her are) is when the MC kisses her during the Q&R threesome. She loses herself for a second, and then *bam* back to bitchy Quinn. The look on her face when she realizes the MC is going to kiss her and the look after, so good.

View attachment 906561 View attachment 906562 View attachment 906563 View attachment 906564
Small tip, when she asks what you'd like her to call the mc, type in "pervert", she reacts to that. ;)
she has a soft corner for MC but she hides it most of the time

she did same thing in this episode as well , she first tried to be bitchy then she melted like an ice-cream in the summer

now what will be interesting to see in next episode will be her behaviour towards mc and her drug business story as well

Reactions: imzahai

craband

Mar 21, 2018
What the hell???? Where's the link for Android? I saw the link specifically for Android and now it's gone..

Bruhhhh....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
she has a soft corner for MC but she hides it most of the time

she did same thing in this episode as well , she first tried to be bitchy then she melted like an ice-cream in the summer
She's totally turned the corner now, pushing stools out for him to sit with her and everything.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe she wasn't planned to be such a big part of the story. Or maybe he didn't want to spoil that she would be so important, keep us thinking she was just another way to get some sex scenes.
Sadly I'm thinking the worst, she's not a LI, but she's well fleshed out, and given her background, I can see some serious hurt in her future, and if anyone's gonna die in the game, it's her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
disraction and substance, the difference is this

there may also be aliens but it doesn't become a science fiction movie, in Badik there are comic moments but it's not a comedy

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Not sure I agree with Jill supposedly feeling rejected. She does seem to understand that someone being sick might take precedent over sudden plans. Her facial expression is mainly that she's disappointed/sad her sudden plans didn't play out the way she wanted them, not personal rejection.
She was just blackmailed to stay away from you by Tybalt and she was likely thinking about just not contacting you anymore and hoping that you just grow apart over time. Then she had this random idea of "how about we spend time with each other just one more time on a date and at the end of the date I'll tell him we can't see each other anymore to be open and upfront about it (and because I secretly hope he will talk me out of this decision somehow)", instantly goes to buy the snacks, comes over, hears that you have plans and takes the fact that her plans didn't randomly play out the way she expected to mean that maybe she was just spared from having to tell you goodbye and can go back to the initial plan of just quietly growing apart.
Even in her inner monologue there is nothing that hints at her feeling like him visiting a sick friend instead is a rejection. Sounds more like "fate is giving me a hint by not having had this date happen" or something. She would have likely taken you not being in the house at that exact moment as a hint from fate as well.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Do you save after each successful stage?

No, I tried several times, and every pattern suddenly disappeared just before I could finish it. That's why I used the game save to take a screenshot.
Like this picture, it's still the best time to finish more than 70%, which is more difficult than the previous minigame about drinking. The pattern will suddenly disappear on its own

20201 .png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No, I tried several times, and every pattern suddenly disappeared just before I could finish it. That's why I used the game save to take a screenshot.
Like this picture, it's still the best time to finish more than 70%, which is more difficult than the previous minigame about drinking. The pattern will suddenly disappear on its own

View attachment 906582
Super weird, I didn't even know there was a timer in this minigame. I only lose when I go outside the lines.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Looking at the walkthrough, p.8 and the fight with Dawe, says: “Open the dev console.....”. Is this done via the usual Shift + o or another way?

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Hopefully, if Quinn had an ending with the MC, Riona and Camila would deserve one too.
I would like an ending with Nicole as well, but with secondary girls, Quinn's is the most likely to happen.
i feel bad for Mona too...
Evening with Nicole was really fun, i think if Sandy wasn't there, there could have been more romance in it.
Quinn is growing each time i see her. Riona is a bit off with MC in this episode, but Sarah is really in this one. Next episodes Mc will have to save Quinn and Riona and struggle with the Burke's threats (Stephen and Tybalt).
I just need to play some more to get all the renders.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I agree Melanie is being heavily implied, but the scene of her on the treadmill makes that highly problematic. Sigh. Four episodes later and we still just don't know enough to really speculate about the side bitch.

Maybe instead of focusing on who Chad is fooling around with we should ponder why Chad decided to break up with Sage now? I mean it's pretty clear he hasn't loved Sage for some time (if ever), so why break up now? I'd have thought Melanie and Sarah seeing Sage kiss the MC would have something to do with it, but the scene seems to play out the same way (word for word) whether they kiss or not.

Clearly there is some other reason that's actually driving this. Melanie definitely knows something, but isn't happy seeing Sage furious. Chad is obviously hurting Sage, but I don't get the sense he wants to do that. So what gives?

If he really is gay and just using Sage for cover, why did that stop? Maybe it's because he's no longer with the Jocks? It sure seems like he wants to rejoin them later, so I doubt that. Maybe Melanie needs to break them up for some scheme and just feels extra guilty watching it play out? Possible, I guess, but it seems outlandish that a scheme would hinge on either Sage or Chad being single; even if the goal is just to distract Sage, that's a hell of a way to go about it!

I'm not seeing any obvious answers. Anyone else got an idea?
I think Chad never loved Sage, its not like you love everybody you get relationships with. However, I dont think that he wants to hurt Sage

If Melanie is indeed Chads girlfriend (like DPC is trying REALLY REALLY hard to sell), that means that she is a slut because of what she does since ep4 with the MC.

What I think might be happening is that Melanie and Sarah (being ultra gossips) know who Chad is "dating" and are helping him get out of the relationship with Sage in what they feel is the best moment to do so. And what could be a better moment than when Sage is starting to develop feelings for the MC and/or is a moment when Sage has the MC to "put her pieces back together"?

If Mel and Sarah wanted to break them up... They are already broken up since ep3, what was missing was confirmation.

However, this isnt what is happening because there isnt enough drama for Being a Dik, so our theorys must be true; Chad is gay and indeed with Troy, Melanie and Sarah know it because they are ultra gossips and they pressured Chad into doing this because they want Quinn in power of the HOTS and the MC wont care because he is having sex every single one of the HOTs and that wont change if the president changes.

And with Quinn as president, everybody will become a gloryhole drug selling exotic food named dishes on a restaurant menu :devilish: :devilish:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure I agree with Jill supposedly feeling rejected. She does seem to understand that someone being sick might take precedent over sudden plans. Her facial expression is mainly that she's disappointed/sad her sudden plans didn't play out the way she wanted them, not personal rejection.
She was just blackmailed to stay away from you by Tybalt and she was likely thinking about just not contacting you anymore and hoping that you just grow apart over time. Then she had this random idea of "how about we spend time with each other just one more time on a date and at the end of the date I'll tell him we can't see each other anymore to be open and upfront about it (and because I secretly hope he will talk me out of this decision somehow)", instantly goes to buy the snacks, comes over, hears that you have plans and takes the fact that her plans didn't randomly play out the way she expected to mean that maybe she was just spared from having to tell you goodbye and can go back to the initial plan of just quietly growing apart.
Even in her inner monologue there is nothing that hints at her feeling like him visiting a sick friend instead is a rejection. Sounds more like "fate is giving me a hint by not having had this date happen" or something. She would have likely taken you not being in the house at that exact moment as a hint from fate as well.
The catalyst for the impromptu date was her finding out she missed your birthday as well.

But you do lose 2 points with her behind the scenes and a flag is set, hence the entire debate.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes