Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
in a story where there is a couple of girls it can only be a betrayal.

Wouldn't the husband go away just because he considers it a betrayal? so it should be Bella to consider it a "game", she would absolve herself, instead she feels guilty and hopes to be forgiven.

and basically it would remain a useless twist
No,
James fucked up
Bella is faultless here
Just saying

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Anyone know how to change your name or the command for it? Updated the game to newest version and it’s changed my name to stud, would appreciate the help. Thanks.
Change the MC's name? You can do it in game if you have access to the phone. Go to the Bio screen and click the dots in the upper right-hand corner. That will bring you a screen that can change the MC's name and a few other in-game handles.
Name_change_1.jpg Name_change_2.jpg

Note that you can revert this change if you scroll back dialog to before the point you made the change. You will also have to reset Pet Names separately (or get called by the old name in lewd scenes).

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If I'm being fair, I'd say the D&G session had almost no character development. Seeing how the LIs responded to the MC trying to charm them (and how it differed depending on their actual relationship) was fun. It also gave Sally a nice scene berating Tybalt and a little snark from KRJ, too.
View attachment 914784

So yeah, not much to show for all that effort and I had no use for the animations, but not quite nothing IMHO. It suffered for being used as a sub-plot instead of a quick diversion.
That's the best thing that came out of DnG. KRJ. I was so excited when I saw her in the library, even before knowing you could talk to her.

Is it me or her model looks better than in episode 4? Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see, but she looks more detailed. Is she a tribeta now?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wow. You seem particularly angry, are you OK?
I would suggest toning down the name calling & the blatant homophobia, it really doesn't paint you in the best light.
You might also be better off, rather than triple(!!?) posting, to either use the edit function for your 1st post, or just reply to all 3 in the same post in the first place. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me name of song played in episode 6 ending in bar with tommy. Both song names that plays in last free roam in bar.:cry::cry:
I'm gonna refer you to Gladheims post since that has the 2 Bar Songs covered (Funk'd Up and Let me down):

Top songs EP6.

-Funk'd Up - Reaktor Productions ( Bar scene )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-
-
-
-J.Erwin-Dip,dip,dip ( DIKs free roam )
- makes me emotional lol
- ( Jill date too )
-

It took me more than 10 minutes to do it so I hope you like it xD
Other songs around the bar you could mean would be:

Nora Scene:
Nicole/Sandy Scene 1:
Nicole/Sandy Scene 2 (and also the EP6 Credits):

Last edited:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Ep7 scene expectations

Jill - have to deal with Tybalt situation into an extra long handholding session (don't make me post the meme again).

Bella - Its time for the D before the storm of whatever her drama is gonna be

M&J - frankly i am not looking forward to the drama with Maya and her father, hopefully separate scenes with them if the MC on their path decides to "fake" being either of their boyfriend. Maybe a sneaky 3 way at the end of the episode if the drama is resolved.

Sage - more adorable Sage moments leading into the full relationship status down the road but for now some sexy time while figuring out exactly wtf is going on with the Chad situation.

Side Girl action - I would like some more Rhiona action as MC promised and she was really seeking that D in ep6, more Lily scenes and Nicole, maybe some Camila scenes with the entire Mona leaving situation. I also expect the beginning of Quinn's reckoning as more of the HOTs start to rebel against her bullshit.

Reactions: shazba

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Any way to port steam saves to 0.6 version from here?
No, the steam & patreon saves are incompatible.
Seriously what was the point of spending so much time in a minigame?
It felt like he was dragging the plot on purpose there.
Because DPC (and players such as myself) enjoyed it?

If swift story progression was DPC's primary goal there wouldn't be any minigames at all. Certainly many of them are less enjoyable than DnG for me. I agree there's been enough DnG now that we've had a proper adventure & screwed all & sundry within it.
That's the best thing that came out of DnG. KRJ. I was so excited when I saw her in the library, even before knowing you could talk to her.

Is it me or her model looks better than in episode 4? Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see, but she looks more detailed. Is she a tribeta now?
I suspect the later, but I'm not into KRJ so maybe wasn't ogling the renders as intently as you.

Don't think she's a tribeta either, just an unaffiliated nerd. Based on the pre-game exchange it appears KRJ's not fond of DnG & tries to avoid Sally, which would be unlikely if she were a tribeta?

Nightangle

Dec 29, 2019
T
I'm gonna refer you to Gladheims post since that has the 2 Bar Songs covered (Funk'd Up and Let me down):

Other songs around the bar you could mean would be:

Nora Scene:
Nicole/Sandy Scene 1:
Nicole/Sandy Scene 2 (and also the EP6 Credits):
Thanks you goona download these right now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Was there no update to swyper? Always liked that part of the game a lot..
There was only one or two entries, but they both lead nowhere (one was the friend of Ida).
And the other was that goth-looking girl who just wants your sympathy the whole time.
Unfortunately nothing like the Cathy, Nicole, Nora or that other drunk girl's swypes. And even good ol' Arieth didn't get back to you.

Both Swyper and Rooster were a little underwhelming this time around.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know it's not everyone's favourite part of episode 6 (in a lot of cases it seems to be the least liked part), but I didn't mind the Dungeons & Gremlins game. A lot of people are complaining it took up a lot of time (like i think it took 10 minutes to play and the whole episode took me about 6 hours I think).

Apart from removing it altogether, what do people think could have made it more fun? I mean the reason people play those types of games is for fun, and it seems like a totally Tri-Beta thing to do.

What if there were in-game stats that you maintained and could play across episodes (like build your brute or bard character up across multiple games) rather than having a stand alone game in the episode.

Does playing the game, winning it or losing it affect your status with the Tri-Betas?

Anyway, just some thoughts, I'd like to see it continue into the next episodes but I'm afraid there was big backlash against it this time (at least from this forum there seems to be).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes