Nov 23, 2020
hi all, how often is this game updated with a new episode? I've already finished the sixth episode .. it's a drug .. a very interesting plot ..

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
About the rumors of the game going on for 10-12 episodes or 3 seasons instead of 16-20 episodes and 4-5 seasons...Did DPC express desire to shorten the VN or is this just a rumor?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This game is considerably longer than Acting Lessons. And that's good, it's only 6 episodes

About the rumors of the game going on for 10-12 episodes or 3 seasons instead of 16-20 episodes and 4-5 seasons...Did DPC express desire to shorten the VN or is this just a rumor?
Rumor

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Longer than AL, way more upbeat and way better overall! :D
I'll be honest, I just finished Acting Lessons an hour ago and therefore my emotions are still running high (my first time). So what I'm going to say is going to seem strange but that's how I feel it right now, AL is a more dramatic game, more adult and crude, that makes you think about death and the value of friendship as well as the importance of your choices and love. However I can say without mistake, that with AL despite feeling sad the end gave me a message of hope and I never shed a single tear despite the pain of letting go of X character, in my caseMegan, on the other hand in BaDIK I have cried and I don't know why ... I guess because the love affairs in this game have taken me to a more personal level by reminding myself , I don't know. It's strange and Im sorry so much text, I just wanted to give my opinion :)

Edit: And the girls from AL seem great to me, all but one damn bitch that I'm not going to mention ... ahem. But yes, I fell in love with Melissa, I loved Rena and Megan and Ana seemed like a repentant woman to whom I would give a second chance if it were my case. Chapeu to Dr.PinkCake for his work

Edit 2 : Josy and Maya are Melissa and Megan, I mean they are quite similar in personality and even in how they behave with the MC, let's hope the same does not happen xd

Last edited:
Reactions: LocalProdigy

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'll be honest, I just finished Acting Lessons an hour ago and therefore my emotions are still running high (my first time). So what I'm going to say is going to seem strange but that's how I feel it right now, AL is a more dramatic game, more adult and crude, that makes you think about death and the value of friendship as well as the importance of your choices and love. However I can say without mistake, that with AL despite feeling sad the end gave me a message of hope and I never shed a single tear despite the pain of letting go of X character, in my caseMegan, on the other hand in BaDIK I have cried and I don't know why ... I guess because the love affairs in this game have taken me to a more personal level by reminding myself , I don't know. It's strange and I feel so much text, I just wanted to give my opinion :)

Edit: And the girls from AL seem great to me, all but one damn bitch that I'm not going to mention ... ahem. But yes, I fell in love with Melissa, I loved Rena and Megan and Ana seemed like a repentant woman to whom I would give a second chance if it were my case. Chapeu to Dr.PinkCake for his work

Edit 2 : Josy and Maya are Melissa and Megan, I mean they are quite similar in personality and even in how they behave with the MC, let's hope the same does not happen xd
I met this game first then I played AL and I cried a lot in the final arc

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
For me, seeing her smile and that of Liam's was enough to return my smile or make my eyes fill, but with happiness haha.
View attachment 924788
I believed that DPC is quite inspired by Japanese VNs since in them it is more common for a protagonist or the Li to die*

Hopefully it will not be repeated again here xD

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
He believed that DPC is quite inspired by Japanese VNs since in them it is more common for a protagonist or the Li to die

Hopefully it will not be repeated again here xD
No, I don't think so, but as I said above, Josy and Maya bring back many memories of Melissa and Megan. Only these were just friends

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'll be honest, I just finished Acting Lessons an hour ago and therefore my emotions are still running high (my first time). So what I'm going to say is going to seem strange but that's how I feel it right now, AL is a more dramatic game, more adult and crude, that makes you think about death and the value of friendship as well as the importance of your choices and love. However I can say without mistake, that with AL despite feeling sad the end gave me a message of hope and I never shed a single tear despite the pain of letting go of X character, in my caseMegan, on the other hand in BaDIK I have cried and I don't know why ... I guess because the love affairs in this game have taken me to a more personal level by reminding myself , I don't know. It's strange and I feel so much text, I just wanted to give my opinion :)

That's something I don't like. M&J look a lot like redoing Megan and Melissa. I hope it's not.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The game reveals Chad cheats on Sage with no hints whatsoever :
People : Chad might be gay
The game hints at Melanie for the first time at the end of an episode :
People : Nu-uh she was at the gym, she can't be
Melanie asks Sarah to have her back if things go "south", has cell number of Chad and on terms to be able to call him freely :
Nu-uh it's not her
Ep 6 drops, Chad directly looks at Melanie when Sage screams "who is the bitch?", she can't take it, starts saying "I can't..." and goes back to her room crying. Has guilty conscience, tries to act nicer than usual towards Sage throughout the episode
People : NaH ChAd GaY, MeLaNiE wAs At ThE gYm. I HoPe It'S TyBaLt
dunno which ones are worse, people insisting on not seeing Chad and Melanie liking each other, or the "Jill is MC aunt ones". At least we got rid of "MC mom not dead" guys, but most of them were "Jill aunt" people to begin with.
I'm %100 sure even if DPC shows a scene with Chad and Melanie together, hand to hand, there'll be some people saying "it's a ruse to cover for him being a gay". Amazing

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The game reveals Chad cheats on Sage with no hints whatsoever :
People : Chad might be gay
The game hints at Melanie for the first time at the end of an episode :
People : Nu-uh she was at the gym, she can't be
Melanie asks Sarah to have her back if things go "south", has cell number of Chad and on terms to be able to call him freely :
Nu-uh it's not her
Ep 6 drops, Chad directly looks at Melanie when Sage screams "who is the bitch?", she can't take it, starts saying "I can't..." and goes back to her room crying. Has guilty conscience, tries to act nicer than usual towards Sage throughout the episode
People : NaH ChAd GaY, MeLaNiE wAs At ThE gYm. I HoPe It'S TyBaLt
dunno which ones are worse, people insisting on not seeing Chad and Melanie liking each other, or the "Jill is MC aunt ones". At least we got rid of "MC mom not dead" guys, but most of them were "Jill aunt" people to begin with.
I'm %100 sure even if DPC shows a scene with Chad and Melanie together, hand to hand, there'll be some people saying "it's a ruse to cover for him being a gay". Amazing
It's not that we think Chad MUST be gay, we just recognize that it's the best explanation for the totality of the evidence we have.

If Chad is cheating with Melanie, AND is so committed to her that he will dump Sage on her say so... what could possibly have been in that envelope that brought him to tears when he though the MC was blackmailing him? If Mel will randomly fuck the MC in the shower, why does she care that Chad break up with Sage at all?

Mel being the sidegirl fits a few facts, but not as many as you think.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's something I don't like. M&J look a lot like redoing Megan and Melissa. I hope it's not.
That would be really unfortunate if we got a repeat of AL. I happen to like both Maya and Josy, so that would be a difficult choice in BaDIK, whereas it was an easy choice between goddess Melissa and butt ugly discount Josy in AL. Melissa gets the golden ticket every time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think anyone thinks like this. My bet is that the Melanie issue is a distraction from the "Chad is gay" theory which looked too obvious too soon. There is more evidence aganist Melanie than for her being Chad's lover. But I wouln't mind if M&C end up being together. I wouldn't dare speak for everybody but I think most people that defend this theory would agree with me.
That would be really unfortunate if we got a repeat of AL. I happen to like both Maya and Josy, so that would be a difficult choice in BaDIK, whereas it was an easy choice between goddess Melissa and butt ugly discount Josy in AL. Melissa gets the golden ticket every time.
I don't mean a exact copy of the story, but the relationship between the three looks very similar.

Animeking1010

Aug 7, 2018
Holy Hell..

Playing BADIK right after a successful No Nut November was a big mistake

Just a couple of minutes into that Bella Scene..Those eyes and those heavenly tits...jeez..it was too much to handle..

That should go straight into one of the top 5 scenes EVER i have seen!

The fact that i am using my 1st comment after freaking 2 years should tell you a lot.

You have made a masterpiece DrPinkCake , Hats off!!

P.S - I love all of them but Sage, Bella and Jill are too damn gorgeous

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes