KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Quick question regarding D&G how do I get the ending where you cure Ice Queen Bella?
not to spoil the story I will give you some big hints to unlock it
when you are exploring the town in free roam , charm the merchant and then ask her how to defeat the ice queen and pay her what ever she asks for , you will get to know a secret
then pick up the magic wand in the secret chamber and then fight bella with your bitches , in your last move you get an option to destroy the secret object with your magic wand
I think this is what you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats how you become the ice king , it doesn't cure bella, but kills jill the elf ( you monster )

Reactions: Crystaldom

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
That would have to imply she's insane though, because her thoughts like:

isa "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"
isa "(Please, just come home again...)"
isa "(It's been long enough now.)"

Indicates she believes he's away. He either left her because she cheated or something, or he died and she's in denial.

Of course there are plenty of other much darker theories...
Sometimes i think she killed him in a rage and keeps his body hidden behind that closed door in her house, but who knows. What i DO know is the guy has left her 3 years ago and to be honest, someone that so long away never returns, who knows she might expect someday a letter from a lawyer he wanna divorce her for his new asian slave girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gunizz and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek did persuade the MC to stay at B&R and convinced Maya to let him stay with her. He'll also take the MC in if he was nowhere else to go in Episode 4. He signed the MC up for Swyper (and made sure Nora was included in his searches...). He will refuse his VIP pass to help repair the mansion if he beats the MC during Hell Week. And he does organize the DIKs birthday party for the MC, if that makes a difference.

Derek is very much Derek, but he does seem to be helpful overall. So far his biggest net negative is allowing Tybalt to threaten legal action against the MC, and I can't give Derek too much of the blame for that one.
in fact, when he convinces him to stay, he does a good thing, probably the best, and he does it when they still don't know each other, when Mc reaches the apex of his infantilism.
hosting him would not count among the good deeds, the point is not losing MC for Hells week, probably if he had nowhere to go he would try to go home again.
and if he had really been his friend, he surely wouldn't have had to get over that shock.
in 2 occasions MC can tell him, and I did, that he likes Maya and Derek makes Switzerland, completely neutral. but then when he catches them in intimate attitudes he cannot refrain from taking Maya back without giving any explanation to his bro. he didn't have to reveal anything to him simply to tell him that his sister was in a complicated relationship, in a complicated sentimental situation and to give her time. a very WTF scene.
then after the big bang he tells him the words that everyone would like to hear from a friend
screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png
Do you really consider Swyper a gesture of friendship?
the money for the DIKs is a gift for the DIKs, he definitely cares about them
what birthday party would he has organized for him? he warns the other DIKs that they are very happy to celebrate it, I don't think it's this great effort

But when does he make him look like a horny dog with Cathy?
the continuous foolishness at Jade's class?

then I don't understand how after blaming MC for following the guts in a very shocking moment, you can't blame Derek for doing a colossal nonsense, useless and that could have been much more harmful (if Jill's piano was ruined there was no need for Tybalt to say goodbye to Jill) made solely for the lol ...

until chapter 5 I didn't feel any empathy for him, by the sixth his apparent depression is making me worry
he was a great companion for Hells Week, probably a good brother for Maya, but as a friend ... one of many

also narratively Derek is the engine of Hells Week, the one who makes all the points that we do not want or can not make.
exhausted that he is still waiting for a new location

but I know very well that of all my unpopular opinions this is the most unpopular of all

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you take this chick/dik thing way too literally, especially the "chick personality"
here's the thing: This is once again a big overreaction based on people's own morality check, therefore they call it bad writing. first of all, if you are not on Jill path she won't even show up, so there is no decision to make.
if you are not on Sage love path , She will call, you but the MC wont say yes immediately, you will have the choice to refuse, aka " sorry I don't want to catch the cold " . if you are on Jill love path, and you only friend with Sage, the same thing will happen, first of all you will have the choice to say no before Jill even show up. but even if you say yes, and when Jill show up, MC won't suddenly turn to an asshole just because, something that he want for himself came up, life happens you know. so he text sage, sorry something came up. You not liking this is once again, your own morality speaking and not bad writing. and no matter how many times you complain about it, it's still won't change the fact that its your feeling. You feel that you an asshole if you cancel Sage, however, She is not dying , she just have a cold. its not like you pick a possible girlfriend over a dying friend. :ROFLMAO: .
and the biggest complaint came from those who are chasing Jill and Sage at the same time, and because they don't like that they have to choose, they try to force some smear that it's bad writing. nothing more nothing less.

for me in this case there is no problem from the point of view of writing

and I am also happy with the concept of deciding which LI to continue with based on which LI you prefer to spend time with (as in choosing who to have lunch with). so naturally I am referring to the case in which MC is on the path of both, otherwise there is no dilemma

it bothers me that DPC, as he often does, builds a road, a scene to make us feel guilty. neither request is particularly urgent, but having said yes to Sage automatically in real life 9 times out of 10 you would still go to her.

instead you know, as a player, not as an MC, that Jill's invitation is very important, if you are on her path it is unthinkable that you will leave her alone to face Tybalt

I don't consider it bad writing, in fact it is very conscious writing

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone actually help me to get this to work on Mac?????
I don't know, can anyone actually do a search via that handy box on the top right of the page using the keyword Mac and find the answers themselves?

I guess PBS666 got sick of answering this same question over & over...

Reactions: PBS666
Oct 7, 2020
to establish an absolute classification it takes repeated tests
too few complete reports, we must stay on a scientific method

the scene with Josy is exceptional, too bad it's optional

I will be weird, and I am, but I prefer the non-sexual moments with Sage than the sexual ones ...
the three moments with her in chapter six, as much as blueballing, I really enjoyed ...
What do you mean by non-sexual moments?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think you take this chick/dik thing way too literally, especially the "chick personality"
I take it as if the personality means something, if a character has to do an action that would go aganist his defined personality in that "personality" route I call that bad design.
here's the thing: This is once again a big overreaction based on people's own morality check, therefore they call it bad writing. first of all, if you are not on Jill path she won't even show up, so there is no decision to make.
if you are not on Sage love path , She will call, you but the MC wont say yes immediately, you will have the choice to refuse, aka " sorry I don't want to catch the cold " . if you are on Jill love path, and you only friend with Sage, the same thing will happen, first of all you will have the choice to say no before Jill even show up. but even if you say yes, and when Jill show up, MC won't suddenly turn to an asshole just because, something that he want for himself came up, life happens you know. so he text sage, sorry something came up. You not liking this is once again, your own morality speaking and not bad writing. and no matter how many times you complain about it, it's still won't change the fact that its your feeling. You feel that you an asshole if you cancel Sage, however, She is not dying , she just have a cold. its not like you pick a possible girlfriend over a dying friend. :ROFLMAO: .

and the biggest complaint came from those who are chasing Jill and Sage at the same time, and because they don't like that they have to choose, they try to force some smear that it's bad writing. nothing more nothing less.
I'm not aganist choices. In the very post you're quoting I posted a better way of presenting the same choice more accurate with MC's personality, but yeah I'm pissed because I have to choose. Sure buddy. Why make a personality system if you are not going to use it?

I gave my reasoning on why it is poor writing and how it could be improved while keeping the choice, you only said "that's just your opinion" without saying why do you think it's good writing or at least why it's not bad. Life happens. Well, that's something I could get behind. Some things are just meant to be. If CHICK MCs who dealt with that situation would be autolocked into choosing Sage because that's how they set they characters with their own choices... That would make sense and would make people wanting Jill to choose earlier. That would also "punish" players playing the field, which seems to be DPC's way.

And no it's not picking a possible girlfriend over a dying friend. It's keeping a promise to someone in need over breaking that promise and go hang out. It's a more DIK/CHICK choice than listening to Steve.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
hmm for me when i m in friendship route with Sage and love route with Jill ... i decide not to call Sage ... so i dont have to choose between Jill and Sage

Reactions: Blackford

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
for me in this case there is no problem from the point of view of writing

and I am also happy with the concept of deciding which LI to continue with based on which LI you prefer to spend time with (as in choosing who to have lunch with). so naturally I am referring to the case in which MC is on the path of both, otherwise there is no dilemma

it bothers me that DPC, as he often does, builds a road, a scene to make us feel guilty. neither request is particularly urgent, but having said yes to Sage automatically in real life 9 times out of 10 you would still go to her.

instead you know, as a player, not as an MC, that Jill's invitation is very important, if you are on her path it is unthinkable that you will leave her alone to face Tybalt

I don't consider it bad writing, in fact it is very conscious writing
That's a good point, but it has another issue. Making the MC choose something based on something he doesn't know but we (the player) do.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I'm kind of confused: In episode 4 Quinn says her master plan is to "use Sage," and that ends with Sage being convinced to party with the preps, and then MC unwittingly sabotages the plan when he reveals to Sage that Quinn never told Tommy/Rusty that they couldn't make the party, and thus Tommy got mad at Quinn and called off their planned alliance.

So Quinn's whole big plan was to hope that Sage never talked to Tommy/Rusty and revealed to them that Quinn was supposed to tell them about the change of plans, and somehow blame Sage for the whole thing, as if Tommy/Rusty wouldn't confront Sage and ask for an explanation?

I know she's a heroin addict, but even that seems beyond dumb for Quinn.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Derek is very much Derek, but he does seem to be helpful overall. So far his biggest net negative is allowing Tybalt to threaten legal action against the MC, and I can't give Derek too much of the blame for that one.

Even then, Derek can be a pretty off-putting character for many of us.

Even in playthroughs where I've had MC be a human carpet and let everyone walk all over him, I still make a point to tell Derek I don't miss all the wackiness from Hell Week when he asks.

I mean, he's not as bad as Liam, who is the gold standard for "irritating DPC characters," but he's up there.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I'm kind of confused: In episode 4 Quinn says her master plan is to "use Sage," and that ends with Sage being convinced to party with the preps, and then MC unwittingly sabotages the plan when he reveals to Sage that Quinn never told Tommy/Rusty that they couldn't make the party, and thus Tommy got mad at Quinn and called off their planned alliance.

So Quinn's whole big plan was to hope that Sage never talked to Tommy/Rusty and revealed to them that Quinn was supposed to tell them about the change of plans, and somehow blame Sage for the whole thing?
Nope, Quinn's plan was to use the party with the preps to get more customers.

The problem is that the situation blew up in her face in this episode, since Rich backed down from using coke, and while he paid her because of her troubles, now she is in campus with a lot of coke and no one to sell it to.

Quinn's plan did work, it just ended up blowing up in her face, as usual. She sucks at planning for the unexpected.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I take it as if the personality means something, if a character has to do an action that would go aganist his defined personality in that "personality" route I call that bad design.

I'm not aganist choices. In the very post you're quoting I posted a better way of presenting the same choice more accurate with MC's personality, but yeah I'm pissed because I have to choose. Sure buddy. Why make a personality system if you are not going to use it?

I gave my reasoning on why it is poor writing and how it could be improved while keeping the choice, you only said "that's just your opinion" without saying why do you think it's good writing or at least why it's not bad. Life happens. Well, that's something I could get behind. Some things are just meant to be. If CHICK MCs who dealt with that situation would be autolocked into choosing Sage because that's how they set they characters with their own choices... That would make sense and would make people wanting Jill to choose earlier. That would also "punish" players playing the field, which seems to be DPC's way.

And no it's not picking a possible girlfriend over a dying friend. It's keeping a promise to someone in need over breaking that promise and go hang out. It's a more DIK/CHICK choice than listening to Steve.

I understand your point of view.
but this correspondence between affinity, DIK points and actual MC behavior has never been seen in the game. at most it is the others who behave differently with MC

if MC can go to Quinn and Riona and then complain about the insincerity of the girls I would say that everything is allowed.

the Dikkest MC can propose to girls to be more than friends while still smelling of joint and Quinn's pussy.

but it's part of the game, frustrating for me but not in a strictly negative sense, of DPC in creating situations where you have to feel guilty.

like with Bella, where only we players know fully of her moments of crisis, so what should we do? leave her alone? and will that save her from bad luck or just leave her alone to face it? when something happens to her, and something happens to her, it will still be our fault

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

You say you came up with a better way for the choice to be presented (choose Jill and plan to visit Sage after) but that's exactly what the MC intends to do when you choose Jill, except if you read my previous post it doesn't work out well. That's not bad writing, that's shit not working out the way you'd like.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes