Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are many of us Maya's loyalists lurking in the shadows; unlike other girls' cultists however, we Maya worshippers don't need to show off our faith as we know that sooner or later everyone will see things our way :cool:. You will all end up with Maya, you just don't know it yet.

View attachment 337896
Of course, everyone will end up with Maya ... as soon as Quinn puts her on the menu.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What I mean is I barely even play it. I've only played through it once and I skipped through the bits I couldn't be bothered with .... mainly involving Bella.

I only have theories about certain stuff because it's shit i've seen in movies/books/TV/other games.

I'm sticking around for the lols because the games I play most are silent /sigh.
Yeah, this thread is really lively and it's mostly jokes. And, tbh. this is one of the very few games where there is a reason for pulling out wild theories. Most games don't have drama or mysteries, just: "Mom is in the bathroom. Do you want to peek?"

Reactions: TheFinder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Mom is in the bathroom. Do you want to peek?"
There aren't the words to correctly phrase just how much I hate that trope now.

That and sleep rape.

Neither of those compare to the utter soul destroying tit stare. When that girl walks up to the MC with larger than average breasts and this while internal monologue starts up about how he can't look away while the girl is talking to him.

I hate that.

The worst part about shower spying is when the MC walks right up to the shower then acts all surprised when they turn round and catch him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That will happen only if the MC doesn't protect her and in that case shame on him :mad:.
I would just like to point out, again, the zero fucks Quinn gave when the MC tried to protect her last time.

Point of fact, if it hadn't been for the large collection of dildo's (seriously though, how do these men have more sex toys than me?) Quinn would have forced her to go with one of the other guys.

I don't quite know how you Maya fans are planning on protecting her but Quinn is all alpha and the MC is far too beta to take her on.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

That and sleep rape.

Neither of those compare to the utter soul destroying tit stare. When that girl walks up to the MC with larger than average breasts and this while internal monologue starts up about how he can't look away while the girl is talking to him.

I hate that.

The worst part about shower spying is when the MC walks right up to the shower then acts all surprised when they turn round and catch him.
Yeah, when I see in overview: 18yo virgin, mom, sisters, father died - I feel like I'm in "Groundhog Day".

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You know what i hate? The perv.

I just encountered a game where the camgirl bigsister, who openly admits she is a camgirl, bends down infront of us and when she sees that we are there.. shocker, since she was talking to us 2 seconds earlier, she burst into an outrage calling us a perv.

In another the lil' sis comes into our room, we are half-asleep, she notices half-erect dick. Wakes us up, talks, then says we have our dick out, asks if she can watch, we say sure.. soon after we ask if we can check out her boobs. Guess... Outrage! You perv.

And from there on you are being addressed as "Perv" in ever sentence. Perv Perv perv everytime all the time....

And this was enough offtopic.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You know what i hate? The perv.

I just encountered a game where the camgirl bigsister, who openly admits she is a camgirl, bends down infront of us and when she sees that we are there.. shocker, since she was talking to us 2 seconds earlier, she burst into an outrage calling us a perv.

In another the lil' sis comes into our room, we are half-asleep, she notices half-erect dick. Wakes us up, talks, then says we have our dick out, ask if she can watch, we say sure.. soon after we ask if we can check out her boobs. Guess... Outrage! YOu perv.

And from there on you are being addresses as "Perv" in ever sentence. Perv Perv perv everytime all the time....

And this was enough offtopic.
And that's why I hate Quinn and her "Perv boy".

Reactions: CAznable and Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018

That and sleep rape.

I hate that.

You described half the content of Midnight paradise hahaha :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes