Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Really weird then, the original logic is:
.... ....
That yellow highlighted jump is from the mod, otherwise without that jump you need to not have any of the conditions in the blue highlighted condition. Unless patch 6.1 does this?
If I wanted to look at the code what file should I look at and will it open with Note++?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If I wanted to look at the code what file should I look at and will it open with Note++?
The file may not exist (but if it's been patched it probably will):

game\season2\scripts\update6.rpy​

It's structured text so any text editor will open it. Just search for, "Into someone's fist?" to get you to the location in the code.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unless patch 6.1 does this?
When was 0.6.1 released? Because Cigar-Ferras posted about the same thing (CHICK run with Massive CHICK status) on the 17th of November and I believe that was done on the 0.6.0 version.
I've seen you post about this a couple times and I can't figure out from what you've mentioned why you wouldn't get this scene with Quinn? I got the scene on a Chick file, massive Chick status as just mentioned above. Out of interest, did you give money to Riona? I'm wondering if this has something to do with it since my MC smoked with her and fucked on the roof and all the other things you've mentioned.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
While I agree it was a missed opportunity, I think it kind of makes sense in universe. I mean Tommy is make an effort to be less of prick and Derek is well Derek. so hooking up with both their sisters in the DIK house would be a risky business especially given that all the DIKs are around trying to clean the place.

where as Bella doesn't have such immeadiete issues, (also she is much harder to say no to. :sneaky:)
I'm not sure any of the DIKs would actually barge into the room, but had the two spent the night DPC would have to explain why they dodged the Walk of Shame the next morning (or deal with the brother fallout).

Personally, I'd have been fine with the MC just spending the evening watching a movie with the two, a nice chance for a chat and maybe a little kissing. The trio is already trying to take it slow, so I don't mind skipping a lewd scene, but it would be nice to spend the time with them.

But in the end I suspect the two already had more than enough content in the episode (their lesbian scene, the threesome, and plenty of flirting with Maya). So DPC probably just made this as quick and hands off as possible to acknowledge the three are hanging out but nothing major happens most of the time.

WAIT... WTF?
I'm doing my first full MASSIVE CHICK playthrough and damn it sucks...
Can't believe how much you miss out on with all the side girls.

I just got to where Quinn gets mugged and the Official Walkthrough says she will only accept your help if the following.

1. Fucked her on top of the roof - Nope had to make CHICK choice for smoking weed.
2. Cannot be on Josy's & Maya's relationship paths - I'm on the chick path so hell yeah I'm on their path.
3. Have to have DIK affinity - I have CHICK affinity.

Yet she accepted and I got to fuck her up the ass...
not really complaining as it's the only ass action my CHICK MC has had.
(Still waiting on being able to make Sage scream as I ram her starfish)

View attachment 937499
My main save made the same choices for all three of those events and Quinn definitely turned me down. It's either a bug or something wonky happened in your save.

Is it possible the walkthrough mod adds a bunch of flags to a save directly (and the game never checks for mutually contradictory ones)?

Reactions: shazba

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
The file may not exist (but if it's been patched it probably will):

game\season2\scripts\update6.rpy​

It's structured text so any text editor will open it. Just search for, "Into someone's fist?" to get you to the location in the code.
I don't have that folder...
The only folders in the Game folder are... cache, gui, saves and tl.

is that because its the full 6.1 download and not a patched version?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My main save made the same choices for all three of those events and Quinn definitely turned me down. It's either a bug or something wonky happened in your save.

Is it possible the walkthrough mod adds a bunch of flags to a save directly (and the game never checks for mutually contradictory ones)?
But they've said that the mod is not installed and that this was their first full CHICK walkthrough so they weren't continuing from a prevously modded save. So this would appear to be happening on a clean game with clean saves. Cigar-Ferras said the same thing happened to them and so far the only common link I see (from what's been said by both) is that they have CHICK affinity with Massive CHICK status.

But it is a glitch, but it's a pretty good one.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't have that folder...
The only folders in the Game folder are... cache, gui, saves and tl.

is that because its the full 6.1 download and not a patched version?
But they've said that the mod is not installed and that this was their first full CHICK walkthrough so they weren't continuing from a prevously modded save. So this would appear to be happening on a clean game with clean saves. Cigar-Ferras said the same thing happened to them and so far the only common link I see (from what's been said by both) is that they have CHICK affinity with Massive CHICK status.

But it is a glitch, but it's a pretty good one.
Super weird. I've just gone back and checked 6.0, 6.1 and the walkthrough mod. The only way to fuck Quinn in ep6 is to either have the Walkthrough mod installed or have none of the following:

pathMayaJosy (the girls said yes to you in the infamous DIK library scene)​
not quinnLikesYou (I don't even know how this can happen - the logic only clears this if you're not playing on a PC?)​
not ep4_quinn_lewd (you didn't fuck Quinn on the DIKs roof)​
affinity != "DIK" (You're either Neutral or a CHICK)​

There are some double negatives in there, but it's still pretty clear cut.

All I can say is, Eros is smiling on you. (y)

Reactions: moskyx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure any of the DIKs would actually barge into the room, but had the two spent the night DPC would have to explain why they dodged the Walk of Shame the next morning (or deal with the brother fallout).

Personally, I'd have been fine with the MC just spending the evening watching a movie with the two, a nice chance for a chat and maybe a little kissing. The trio is already trying to take it slow, so I don't mind skipping a lewd scene, but it would be nice to spend the time with them.

But in the end I suspect the two already had more than enough content in the episode (their lesbian scene, the threesome, and plenty of flirting with Maya). So DPC probably just made this as quick and hands off as possible to acknowledge the three are hanging out but nothing major happens most of the time.

the reason is clearly that

what could they have done? the real threesome will be a gift that we will have to earn, and until then we will have to waste time. is the price to pay for having a history with many relationships that go on at different speeds.

just to say: is there a reason why Maya and Josy can't help their "friend" MC? as well as of course pointing out that their friend MC is the most loser of the losers

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
There are a couple of choices I made in this playthrough (besides all CHICK).
1. Told Sage that I liked liked Quinn even though I was more interested in her.
2. Told Sage that Quinn had the best ass during Movie Night.

I'm not good at looking at the code - but I never heard anyone say that those were flagged.
If I recall correctly, telling Sage you like Quinn does set the condition "Likes Quinn". Not sure about the movie night one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I recall correctly, telling Sage you like Quinn does set the condition "Likes Quinn". Not sure about the movie night one.

indicating Sara as the best ass guarantees us a free "drink" with her ... it could have an effect with Quinn too, but it seems difficult to me

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Variable "quinnLikesYou" is created at the start of chapter 3, and is set to True by default. I can't find where it can be changed to False.

Edit.- I've found a quinnLikesYou = False at the end of the first stripclub freeroam (chapter 3), after the MC passes out (what did he do??). But, strangely enough, it seems it only works for non-PC players.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenoMod

djhon8801

Jan 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love the game and the fact you can download the update in stead of redowloading everything

djhon8801

Jan 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love the game and the fact you can download the update in stead of redowloading everything

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes