CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
so tough, especially when I love both Jill and Bella's looks, but had to go with Bella in the end due to the curves and how her face looks a little fuller.
Very tough indeed, if it was not for Maya id choose Jill, Bella is also phenomenal though

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
jish55 can you believe people hate Bella because she's "boring"? i find her as of now to be the 2nd most interesting character, and i mean its only 0.2 and they say a character's "boring" lol, give it some time people

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
jish55 can you believe people hate Bella because she's "boring"? i find her as of now to be the 2nd most interesting character, and i mean its only 0.2 and they say a character's "boring" lol, give it some time people
I think it's due to the fact she hasn't shown as much interest in mc as others, to where she has an off putting personality, but I do have to agree that it adds to her character, to where being nice to her instead of being a dick is a good way to go. So far, the only ones that don't interest me are Sage, Maya, and Jocy, which doesn't mean I hate them or disagree with those who like them, just not my cup of tea. Quinn has a personality I've never been a fan of, which is why I'm not a fan of her as a character.

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I think it's due to the fact she hasn't shown as much interest in mc as others, to where she has an off putting personality, but I do have to agree that it adds to her character, to where being nice to her instead of being a dick is a good way to go. So far, the only ones that don't interest me are Sage, Maya, and Jocy, which doesn't mean I hate them or disagree with those who like them, just not my cup of tea. Quinn has a personality I've never been a fan of, which is why I'm not a fan of her as a character.
for sure, if you aren't interested in them that does not mean they're not good, couldn't agree more
Except Quinn, eat shit Quinn

• Haha
Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
for sure, if you aren't interested in them that does not mean they're not good, couldn't agree more
Except Quinn, eat shit Quinn
you think name88 will hop on because someone's talking shit about Quinn, like he suddenly senses it and feels the need to say something?

• Haha
Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Alright what's an on topic discussion for BADIK? oh i know, do you guys think Bella's knockers could crush my ribcage?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was about 2 minutes away from downloading that. Glad you commented, that saves me some time.
Don't bother. Even if you the sleep sex doesn't bother you, it's a buggy mess. I'm a Patron of his at a high level, but I can't take too much more of his crappy code.

He has interesting story plots, and his women are gorgeous, but he can't program for shit. All of those comments are pertinent to Midnight Paradise.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't bother. Even if you the sleep sex doesn't bother you, it's a buggy mess. I'm a Patron of his at a high level, but I can't take too much more of his crappy code.

He has interesting story plots, and his women are gorgeous, but he can't program for shit. All of those comments are pertinent to Midnight Paradise.
I hate sleep rape .. sorry .. sleep sex, it's one of the 4 big pet hates I have in games.

There is that, shower spying, the tit stare with shitty internal monologue and the close up view of the guy wanking.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hate sleep rape .. sorry .. sleep sex, it's one of the 4 big pet hates I have in games.

There is that, shower spying, the tit stare with shitty internal monologue and the close up view of the guy wanking.
Did you play Dreams of Desire? It was a feature of that game, and seems to have carried over into his new one.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

hmmmm, seems like creators have a list of shitty tropes they love to throw into games, but I have to agree, never enjoyed the mc sneaking into a girls room and having his way with them, just feels sleazy. As for me, the trope I'm not a fan of has to be drugging someone then having your way with them.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You guys remember that mannequin in Bella's house that looked like a soldier when we were drunk? what if that was a vision/ ghost of her dead husband?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You guys remember that mannequin in Bella's house that looked like a soldier when we were drunk? what if that was a vision/ ghost of her dead husband?
that's something I thought of, which would make sense, especially if mc saw a picture of her husband prior to "cleaning up", which in turn would allow his mind to manifest the visage of her dead husband.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Like Ava i also hate that shit as well, "oh look the girl who i am supposed to love is sleeping, let me rub my dick on her face because that's what you do when you into someone"
what bugs me most is how they're all apparently heavy sleepers, and that if they do wake up, mc's fast enough to get out of there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes