horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Might as well do one playthrough for at least each of the 5 main girls since we've got several months to go until the next episode. The most difficult for me is when I do a non-Sage playthrough. Rejecting or ignoring my preferred LI Sage hurts my soul, but I keep thinking DPC will add some special content for players who stay true to their chosen girl. Probably rubbish, but I'm doing it anyway.

Sage - Canon, DIK :love:

Jill - 100% CHICK, max level blue balls :cautious:

Bella - CHICK :eek:

Maya - CHICK :sleep:

Josy - Neutral Evil ;) (CHICK just until Library scene)

Maya & Josy - Neutral Good :p (CHICK just until Library scene), try to keep the throuple but DPC seems to want to eventually nix it

For Fun - 100% DIK :devilish: attempting to conquer all available women (always the first playthrough), nut inside as many as possible, and turn in the Jade video to the DIKs

Quinn - DIK, Recently added because I want a front row seat to that collapse and because butt fucking :poop: her is therapeutic
It's mostly the same as the Sage playthrough, but obviously use the restaurant, get high, choose her ass as the best, and tell Sage you like Quinn
well my idea was to consolidate all 5 into 3 playthroughs I have Josy Maya on my main first playthrough, being more or less neutral but in the relationship with them both at the end.

I have Jill and Bella on the next play through and I kinda don't want to do just a straight run through just for her because fast forwarding through dialogue has become tedious lol I've gone full chik while being a good boi and not punching the shit out of Tybbie I still have questions on the mysteries surrounding Jill but eh those can be discussed another time

now I just need to go finish up the Sage/boink everything with a vagina route and boy will it be fun giving my thoughts on that one. (forgot to mention this is my massive dik route so I have pretty much all three types covered)

Reactions: Kellermann

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have some problems with the scrappy mod. I didn't want to chose if i meet Jill or i go help Sage so i chose there the option to do both. But i think , in spite of the cheat, the game took my FIRST option as the one i have chosen so at the end of the chapter it says that i refused Jill and went to Sage (because i played first the Sage scene). But in fact I wanted the choice with Jill to remain final.. So i must replay and only go meet Jill ..

Or should i do like you and make 2 separate saves at the end of the chapter? But by the multidue of options in this game that would be crazy..And how will i remember which one is which by several months between updates?
You can name each save for each route for example: M&J Route, Jill Route, Sage Route, Isabella Route or Side Girls Route

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Kinda wonder how Sage will react now that she's broken up with Chad and getting even more closer to the MC(if you chose her over Jill). I can see her getting pissed instead of down for some shenanigans.

Sage - Canon, DIK :love:

Jill - 100% CHICK, max level blue balls :cautious:

Bella - CHICK :eek:

Maya - CHICK :sleep:

Josy - Neutral Evil ;) (CHICK just until Library scene)

Maya & Josy - Neutral Good :p (CHICK just until Library scene), try to keep the throuple but DPC seems to want to eventually nix it
Never really thought about it before, but its kinda funny how for a game called "Being a DIK", 4 out of 5 love interests are geared towards CHICK runs. (Although Bella can be romanced on DIK, too.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I feel already sorry for MC ... If this doesn´t mean Bitch-Fight between Sage and Quinn ... but who cares aslong we can do Riona while the other two bitches fight :ROFLMAO:
Quinn knows how to take a punch, but I've personally trained Sage. Quinn is going down. Riona can sit on my lap while I watch the other two girls do some serious jello wrestling.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
we do not see the expression neither of Sage nor of Mc

it may not be a "nice" surprise
That's true. This grouping of characters for a sex scene has always seemed like it was a pipe dream because Sage hasn't been presented as that type of girl. She might be, and maybe she's got a hidden, kinkier side that she can now let out, but she also may not be too happy with them for doing this and it may be how she finds out he's been fooling around with them, which she may not take too well.

The expressions on Quinn's and Riona's faces are what get me though and the way they seem to be presenting themselves to the MC right in front of Sage, which feels like really odd behaviour, especially from Quinn. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It raises a lot of questions, that's for sure. :unsure: Seems like it might be a bit too good to be true.
I hope it's real. If you look at Quinn's face, she doesn't have that shit-eating grin she normally has when she is doing something to make someone uncomfortable. Alas, it may just be another judging, like the best ass competition. :cry:

The weird part is, while Quinn is looking directly at MC with fuck me eyes, Riona appears to be looking right a Sage! :LOL:

Reactions: KoolMe and aragh

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
This is Quinn. She's probably playing more mind games with the MC. I could see Quinn using herself and Riona to try to tempt the MC away from Sage and their budding relationship. Especially for the massive diks who are going after both Sage and Quinn. Maybe this is one of those fork in the road choices. Or finally consequences for using Quinn's restaurant.

I just doubt this will lead to a foursome.

May 26, 2020
It'll be an interesting scene for sure. Sage did say she thinks Quinn likes MC, so while a foursome might be wishful thinking, I don't think anything bad will happen here.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope it's real. If you look at Quinn's face, she doesn't have that shit-eating grin she normally has when she is doing something to make someone uncomfortable. Alas, it may just be another judging, like the best ass competition. :cry:

The weird part is, while Quinn is looking directly at MC with fuck me eyes, Riona appears to be looking right a Sage! :LOL:
A spontaneous "whose tits are better?" contest seems possible, but I'm having a hard time believing that Sage would be OK and totally into a foursome with 2 of her HOT sisters after she's been entirely monogamous with one guy for the past couple of years.

Maybe she'll go into some kind of spiralling and self-destructive "fuck it" mode after her break up with Chad and just start doing all sorts of things that weren't in her nature before, but this would still be one hell of a leap for her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it seems very strange to me it is a gift from Sage to MC .. it could be a test, given the recent sunburn of her on the betrayal of Chad ..

if instead it was Quinn's idea it could be the beginning of the war on Sage for command of the HOTs.

or, as Holy Bacchus suggests, it could be something much more innocent like a competition or a chance where the two girls find themselves dressing or undressing in the HOTs garden.

as a general note, however, I would remember how usually the previews reveal very little of the episode and are often deliberately misleading

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes