Mar 16, 2020
I can’t be the only one more intrigued by the fact Sage is openly on MC’s lap than the titties?

Im hoping it’s just a red herring and the girls are just changing in the garden for.... some reason. Maybe a “who’s got the best boobs” competition or drunken streaking. It’s a party, truth or dare is being played and Sage started round two of “who’s got the best”

Im more interested in the indication Sage is openly being more than fuck buddies with MC than yet another group sex scene with the HOT’s.
This was also indicated earlier when some of the HOTs saw the MC and Sage having a make out session / "guitar lesson" outside. One of the dialogue comments was something like "That's not something you do with a side piece". Would be neat to see it be discussed between the characters themselves though.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
This was also indicated earlier when some of the HOTs saw the MC and Sage having a make out session / "guitar lesson" outside. One of the dialogue comments was something like "That's not something you do with a side piece". Would be neat to see it be discussed between the characters themselves though.
I wasn’t entirely clear but it isn’t just from a narrative point of view but also from a meta point of view that I like she’s being more public with their relationship.

Between this and preview of her in his room earlier it appears she isn’t going the way of Josy/Maya and treading water. DPC could have stretched out this mourning Sage to ease the writing by not having her influence the other girls... or gone the way of Jill and had it be a secret so nobody had to acknowledge it. I’m not saying two pictures make it obvious they’re now a public couple on the cusp of marriage but it appears a romanced Sage will be more than a background contrivance, disconnected from the rest of the story like Maya/Josy.

DPC has more than once eased the writing by not showing consequences or undoing them. Sage could have been shelved after this episode ready for endgame. She appears to not have been.

EDIT: could be that preview is a belated birthday/got into the DIK’s party for the MC? I don’t see Sage as the type to engage in a 4 way with her new pseudo-boyfriend but for her to hire “strippers” all whilst sitting possessively in his lap? I can see that. Sage is feeling bad about spending MC’s birthday sick in bed, MC taking care of her, and makes it up to him. The DIK’s getting personal strippers was a thing. Not insane Sage did this for him and Riona (and potentially Quinn) are fond of him. I dunno, just an idea. Explains why he’s sitting down and they’re “presenting” themselves to him without it being a full blown orgy. The girls are making a big deal for his birthday with a striptease.

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Does anybody know what song plays during the scene where the MC helps Quinn near the end of chapter 6? It starts right after he asks her how much much money she needs. Can't find it in the game player and SoundHound gives me nothing...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wasn’t entirely clear but it isn’t just from a narrative point of view but also from a meta point of view that I like she’s being more public with their relationship.

Between this and preview of her in his room earlier it appears she isn’t going the way of Josy/Maya and treading water. DPC could have stretched out this mourning Sage to ease the writing by not having her influence the other girls... or gone the way of Jill and had it be a secret so nobody had to acknowledge it. I’m not saying two pictures make it obvious they’re now a public couple on the cusp of marriage but it appears a romanced Sage will be more than a background contrivance, disconnected from the rest of the story like Maya/Josy.

DPC has more than once eased the writing by not showing consequences or undoing them. Sage could have been shelved after this episode ready for endgame. She appears to not have been.

interesting this your reflection.

in fact, Tybalt's blackmail becomes a ploy to keep the relationship between Jill and Mc clandestine

in theory there was also a similar mechanism for Bella (wife) and Sage (girlfriend).

now for Sage this bond of secrecy could disappear, how will BR react? and the other LIs?

certainly for Jill it could become very hard, after being rejected for the picnic, to see him around with another girl (without even being able to talk to him to clarify).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
i think the preview is about MC getting his birthday present from sage as well as compensation for him for ruining his dik party by quinn and riona

it will not be foursome but a stripper like thing i guess
Interesting notion. A birthday strip tease would definitely make sense. That suggests this would only happen for fuck buddy MCs, and that Jill devotees are going to be out of luck; both seem consistent with the way the game has been heading lately.

So many possibilities to contemplate.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
you're right but the context of that scene completely changes the importance of Sage's affectionate attitude as well.

is it a test? it's part of the trap
is it an orgy? it's not that binding
is a dream? then surely that debauched half-naked Lynette will also appear
is it a race / joke? then it's a really good sign

so I find it much more realistic personally

sorry, I got dust in my eye :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It could also be a test for the MC, as happened in No More Secrets when Amie takes him to the MC with her friend for a threesome. He can accept it or deny it, if he doesnt accept the offer he says he doesnt want to do that to Amie, and if the mc accept the offer Amie storms out of the plane.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
interesting this your reflection.

in fact, Tybalt's blackmail becomes a ploy to keep the relationship between Jill and Mc clandestine

in theory there was also a similar mechanism for Bella (wife) and Sage (girlfriend).

now for Sage this bond of secrecy could disappear, how will BR react? and the other LIs?

certainly for Jill it could become very hard, after being rejected for the picnic, to see him around with another girl (without even being able to talk to him to clarify).
Ive tilted at this particular windmill many times and it’s a bad habit of mine to assume meta reasons for storybeats I have an issue with rather than it being done with good intentions.

Like Maya/Josy allowing him to date other people. Being “casual”...to me that wasn’t a character choice it was to put them in a holding pattern. It kicked the can down the road for explaining why they were in a relationship halfway through the plot but ok with him sleeping with anyone. Messy to write two paths so just have them be in an open relationship and always having hidden encounters (Maya in the library? Public sex in bushes? Pantie peaks under tables?) easier to write and isolates them from other girls.

Tybalts blackmail was dubious at best and her response was out of character. I personally (and as I said, I’m jaded and always assume the worst) think the blackmail was a tool to explain why you’re not public with Jill. To ease the writing and keep public opinion uniform. Going forward you’re either functionally broken up or pretending to be. Easy to write and again isolates her.

Bella coming around on the MC, letting him call her Bella, after the Cathy incident is easier to write than having Bella dislike the MC if you didn’t pass her check earlier in the story. She now likes all MC’s. Sage becoming your friend out of the blue if you entirely ignored her because she respected you don’t wanna bang her...

It’s cynical as fuck but a lot of my problems with this stories writing isn’t because DPC can’t write, it’s because I personally think he has bitten off a whole lot more than any solo Dev could ever chew and has to cut corners to ease the writing.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Her mouth is open, she is talking to Sage.
Might as well keep it open because she'll be talking to my dick in a hot minute. Unrelated note, whomever MC ends up with, I hope there is at least one lewd scene of the chosen girl wearing the DIK jacket. When Quinn wears it during her scene, it's the beau idéal. That was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for before ep. 6 came out. Sage looked good in it too, but since she was depressed it wasn't quite as fulfilling.

Semi-related note, Even Bella would look good in it, but I wonder if she has any of her old OMG outfits in her closet (next to James' skeleton)

Barely-related note, I need to see both Maya & Josy in a HOT cheerleader outfit. I'll "borrow" one from the HOT mansion for Maya if need be. My hope before ep. 6 was that MC could "judge" when they first put them on...and then took them off. :oops: Not sure what I'd most like to see Jill in...fully naked in bed is enough I suppose. She doesn't strike me as an outfit kind of girl. Sexy underwear/lingerie is the best we'll get. Definitely needs to wear the DIK jacket at some point though.

Random thoughts over.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm still trying to figure out why Josy is in the pool face down like that, I mean I'm not saying its sinister but...
I think the initial impression that she was face down is in error. As Bacchus pointed out the backround of the picture is the ceiling of the HOT pool room, so Josy would be floating on her back with the picture viewed from below.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
the one thing I am starting to wonder, well as I said earlier, I feel like Maya is the default love interest in this game Josy (again because she hasnt had as much time to spend with the MC as Maya has) felt like a red herring on my first play through, like she was just there to be a catalyst to interfer with the MC and Maya's relationship through all 6 episodes I kept waiting for a nugget of something from her but I only really felt like Josy came around once that buisness with her dad happend during the Prep Hell Week maybe I missed something. But it just bugs me cause I like Josy as a character too maybe we will get more out of her in 7 if Maya gets sidelined for a bit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes