thedude

Aug 9, 2016

It's been the first week of my vacation and I've been loving every second of it.

I have been working full-time on game development, catching up with some tasks that I didn't find the time for before.

You will, hopefully, see a very special post from me in 1-3 weeks; but I don't want to jinx it right now.

There's not a lot to say in development news since last week. PCs have been very busy rendering animations (~60% completed) and I have worked a lot on the script.

Only two scenes remain to be written (both are partially written). 12 scenes are missing static renders. I've been completing a lot of smaller tasks that I listed last week.

All in all, it was an extremely productive week.

Starting Monday, I'm going to work less on the game for two weeks, while keeping my PCs rendering 24/7. By the time I'm back to full-time, I'm hoping that the animations are >80% completed.

I still have ~300-500 static renders left to produce.

I have created a Twitter account that I will use to post occasional tweets from the students at B&R. I came up with this idea since I know how rough it can be waiting for new updates of games.

The twitter account breathes an extra bit of life into the characters as well. Follow me on for another dose of Being A DIK.

The Discord server got an additional Preview room, that you get access to by pledging +$10 or using Nitro to boost the server.

There are 2 exclusive Episode 3 previews in there right now, if you have missed it.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Sage is so cute! That's definetely my gal there!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't see as something tragic or horrifying if one of the girls is pregnant with someone else. If she is honest with MC, there is no reason he wouldn't accept the kid as his own. That's not the same thing as if his GF would cheat on him and get pregnant with another guy while in a relationship with him.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But we haven't fucked her yet. Unless she took the cum from Camilla's ass and shoved it into her pussy. Which could have happened because we know she's a nutcase.
I ment more Sage not knowing she's pregnant and hooking up with the MC, they find out She's pregnant, MC raising Chad's kids...
She's THE PRESIDENT OF HOT after all

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I mean... her boyfriend is cheating on her and she's "waiting for him to drop by". If you needed more proof that she's an awful LI, you just got it. She would be a great FI though...
Mormont vir_cotto

really hoping Sage isnt going to be another Leah but i theres 3 other top girls i like in the game just in case

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mormont vir_cotto

really hoping Sage isnt going to be another Leah but i theres 3 other top girls i like in the game just in case
Same, I want to be able to enjoy all the girls, if the two that I like get nuked, I will just stop playing the game. The most important part of these games are the characters, if there's not a single one left that you can enjoy, why bother?

I ment more Sage not knowing she's pregnant and hooking up with the MC, they find out She's pregnant, MC raising Chad's kids...
As vir said, if she's honest about it or they don't know, nothing wrong with it. Ignorance is bliss.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I like Sage as a character but as L.I i am not so sure, Chad is a total asshole with her, cheat on her, and she still wants him, what can possibly happen to change her mind and make her want the MC? he already gave her the proof that Chad is cheating, beat 4 jocks, i mean we know she is a bit crazy, maybe she will finally snap when she sees the MC whit someone else, someone like Quinn...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mormont vir_cotto

Sage will make Leah look like a saint that feeds orphans and adopts rescued puppies.. no one will speak of the great house fire but of the bloodletting Sage...her hands will be red as the teeth of a jill cultist

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont vir_cotto

She won't because repeating AL would just suck and that would just lack ideas people would turn off if she was to become another Leah although I wouldn't trust her just yet she does, however, need to tell Chad it's over, if she is the better person she will move on from him and find someone else without all these dramas.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She won't because repeating AL would just suck and that would just lack ideas people would turn off if she was to become another Leah although I wouldn't trust her just yet she does, however, need to tell Chad it's over, if she is the better person she will move on from him and find someone else without all these dramas.
Mytez

i really hope your right the game is far improvement over acting lesson it would be a shame if theres actually another yandere but who knows Quinn probably didnt snitch on Sage and i really was one of the main characters love interests

vir_cotto

yeah i could see something happening to the dad in the future

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Only 4. Guys, you were slacking!
You guys got the same amount lol we got more then 2, it’s a win for me

OK, so, it's obvious all that drug trafficking is intentionally confusing so we wouldn't know who is behind that - Tommy or Quinn (although, Tommy is more suspicious) and we have prostitution thing.

In both cases that's not something simple and regular - we're talking about organized crime. If we're going with a logical deduction, that would mean Quinn, Sage, Tommy, Rusty are seniors, 4th-year students. But, is that thing going only for 3 years? Is it possible nobody would find out or talk about it? We're talking about hundreds of people.

Or maybe that whole thing is going on much longer - at least prostitution. Could it be HOTs were doing that even before Quinn and Sage?

We know much more about DIKs - they exist only for a few years. I'm pretty sure Rusty and Tommy founded them. Rusty even mentioned that Nick is one of the first batches of DIKs at DIK's party. And we know nobody knows how they can afford that big mansion - but we know. Drugs.

Was it someone from the shadow who decided to expand the prostitution business with drugs?
And did you noticed it's possible to get negative points with AAAs? Could it be we'll need Alphas to end all those criminal activities?
Damn, now that’s a good theory

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

I found my maggot son outdoors drinking with a "buddy". When I asked him what the hell he was doing he said "I'm appreciating the little things in life". This one will be a fine DIK! That is, if he passes Hell week. #BeingADIK #DIKs #MaggotSon

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She has some cute scenes and all that but I dont think she`s a good gf material tbh,
this is right after cafeteria
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She allows a stranger to get a feel of her and smiles,while still being with Chad and not having confirmation if he`s cheating yet.
Than she goes to DIK party and is ready to fuck the MC in front of everyone - to get Chad jelous,maybe but the fact remains.
And than once getting proof of Chad`s cheating she`s still not ready to end it - I mean sure figure out who the person is but,you know,end it with Chad girl.
So she`s not all there,mentaly.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She has some cute scenes and all that but I dont think she`s a good gf material tbh,
this is right after cafeteria
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She allows a stranger to get a feel of her and smiles,while still being with Chad and not having confirmation if he`s cheating yet.
Than she goes to DIK party and is ready to fuck the MC in front of everyone - to get Chad jelous,maybe but the fact remains.
And than once getting proof of Chad`s cheating she`s still not ready to end it - I mean sure figure out who the person is but,you know,end it with Chad girl.
So she`s not all there,mentaly.
Nah, you're right 100%. I already said - every scene Sage is with MC, she's trying to antagonize him and Chad. It's painfully obvious, really. As I said, she needs to change significantly in 0.3 if she wants to be LI:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes