Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
but hadn't DPC announced that he would take a break during these holidays?

so updates should essentially be updates on the number of renders
Due to the holiday season, the next status update will be posted on January 1, 2021.

I will of course be working between now and then, with the exception of a few days, and you will see more posts from me before the end of the year.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i don't think maya and josy gave any gift or surprise to MC on his birthday, did they? I really thought it was gonna be another mc-maya-josy scene.
The double blowjob was kind of a gift, but I think they might have said they would do something for him and this wasn't it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i don't think maya and josy gave any gift or surprise to MC on his birthday, did they? I really thought it was gonna be another mc-maya-josy scene.

it depends on how much cataclysm Maya's father will bring in the immediate future, otherwise I'd give it for sure in the next chapter

Reactions: Mikedazz1

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that's what Maya's father came to do ...:eek:

it must be a heavy gift ... like a mahogany coat
People make a lot of mental jerks regarding that part, most likely nothing will happen, I mean the father very well could already be seen gone the moment they arrive, I still remember in the image where they were Sage and Isabella some here said that they were going to fight and in the end it was Sage looking for help for his thesis xD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People make a lot of mental jerks regarding that part, most likely nothing will happen, I mean the father very well could already be seen gone the moment they arrive, I still remember in the image where they were Sage and Isabella some here said that they were going to fight and in the end it was Sage looking for help for his thesis xD
but why would her father go away? what did he go to his daughter's room for? a random raid that he'll repeat another random day?

it seems more logical to me to think that she is there because she already knows or suspects something (Josy is now officially her roommate, so it doesn't seem impossible that her father, who already has the room key, also has this information). going randomly to her daughter's room seems like a huge risk to me, if Maya had been in her room and woke up what would have happened? the father how he would explain his presence INSIDE the room.

if they don't find him there I hope there will be an explanation other than "because there is more drama"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The best present would be them breaking up and solo Josy route on DIK path
Nah, the best present would be DPC making a throuple path possible for those that want it and not making it unavoidably doomed to fail like the last one.

but why would her father go away? what did he go to his daughter's room for? a random raid that he'll repeat another random day?

it seems more logical to me to think that she is there because she already knows or suspects something (Josy is now officially her roommate, so it doesn't seem impossible that her father, who already has the room key, also has this information). going randomly to her daughter's room seems like a huge risk to me, if Maya had been in her room and woke up what would have happened? the father how he would explain his presence INSIDE the room.

if they don't find him there I hope there will be an explanation other than "because there is more drama"
Who's to say we're seeing this in sequence? Maybe the Dad has been waiting a while for Maya and he gives up waiting, and either goes to look elsewhere for her, like asking Derek, or goes home. As much as it would be good to have some sort of confrontation with him right now, having him not be there does make things more tense and puts you on edge. Imagine the start of Ep 7, the trio are back in the dorm building, Maya takes out her key to open the door, and when she opens it nobody is there. We the audience know he was there and he has a key, but they don't. It ramps up the tension because he could come back at any moment and they won't be prepared for it, and Maya will likely be caught with Josy or with Josy and the MC, which would be a huge moment.

I wouldn't put it passed DPC to potentially do this.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, the best present would be DPC making a throuple path possible for those that want it and not making it unavoidably doomed to fail like the last one.

Who's to say we're seeing this in sequence? Maybe the Dad has been waiting a while for Maya and he gives up waiting, and either goes to look elsewhere for her, like asking Derek, or goes home. As much as it would be good to have some sort of confrontation with him right now, having him not be there does make things more tense and puts you on edge. Imagine the start of Ep 7, the trio are back in the dorm building, Maya takes out her key to open the door, and when she opens it nobody is there. We the audience know he was there and he has a key, but they don't. It ramps up the tension because he could come back at any moment and they won't be prepared for it, and Maya will likely be caught with Josy or with Josy and the MC, which would be a huge moment.

I wouldn't put it passed DPC to potentially do this.
but the point is just that: it makes no sense that her father accidentally went to spy on Maya, without a real reason, if he found her alone he would lose the advantage of having the room key.

then I agree that it would create this expectation for the return, but it would make little sense, for now there have been no fake twists, everything has been fairly linear. then when should this meeting / confrontation be postponed? later in the same chapter? to the one after?

we are not talking about an interpretable preview but the closing of a chapter, in the one after I expect the development of what was shown to me

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

If you knew how many times I have seen that type of scenes in an anime and at the end nothing happens, they only want that chapter to be talked about for 1 week until the new chapter comes out DPC would be looking for that to talk about Maya's father all the days until the new chapter comes out, this guy just wants the game to have so much notoriety for months until chapter 7 comes out

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you knew how many times I have seen that type of scenes in an anime and at the end nothing happens, they only want that chapter to be talked about for 1 week until the new chapter comes out DPC would be looking for that to talk about Maya's father all the days until the new chapter comes out, this guy just wants the game to have so much notoriety for months until chapter 7 comes out
we are talking about a chapter that will come out in 3-4 months
two previews are enough to spark discussions, there is no need for these tricks.
to postpone the clash until? later in the seventh chapter itself? or in the eighth in 8 months?

I've always said that one of the characteristics of DPC writing is that it is frustrating, but here one would exaggerate:(

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Maybe, Maya's dad sees the beds put together puts 2 and 2 together and goes looking for her and Josy, probably finds Maya/Josy/MC and thats where they start the "well actshually... MC and I are dating dad... Josy and I are just friends honest *nervous giggle*"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
we are talking about a chapter that will come out in 3-4 months
two previews are enough to spark discussions, there is no need for these tricks.
to postpone the clash until? later in the seventh chapter itself? or in the eighth in 8 months?

I've always said that one of the characteristics of DPC writing is that it is frustrating, but here one would exaggerate:(
That's why the previews are great the first Sage in his room, the second Josy floating in the pool the third Riona, Quinn and Sage sitting on MC's legs and people talk day after day about those images that if Sage is fucking with him MC in the first one, what if Josy is dead (lol) what if there is a foursome with Riona, Quinn and Sage see what he does? this guy is a genius always keeps hunger with the speculations of the users

It's almost 2 months since the chapter came out and the theories never stop coming

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but the point is just that: it makes no sense that her father accidentally went to spy on Maya, without a real reason, if he found her alone he would lose the advantage of having the room key.

then I agree that it would create this expectation for the return, but it would make little sense, for now there have been no fake twists, everything has been fairly linear. then when should this meeting / confrontation be postponed? later in the same chapter? to the one after?

we are not talking about an interpretable preview but the closing of a chapter, in the one after I expect the development of what was shown to me
Well, first of all, there's nothing "accidental" about it because it's very deliberate. He wants to put the fear of God into her, literally, and was probably thinking that by surprising her like this, he'd be doing just that, whether she was alone or not. By doing this, he would want her to know that he can show up at any time to check up on her and that she'll never be free of him. If he leaves before she gets back, it means he still has that element of surprise and can do it again at any time.

Him not being there when they get back would gives this something of a thriller element, the kind of thing you see in movies and TV shows of the thriller genre; the murderer/stalker/bad guy enters the protagonist's home when they're out and they don't find out until later, but the audience knows and it builds the tension with the audience because they know this. It's also quite a similar thing to AL when Meghan says she's missing her shoes and we later find out that Leah not only had them but was in the room at the time. This is more blatant because we're seeing her Dad in the room, but it's a similar vibe.

It could be what it appears to be, that Maya's going to have a confrontation with her Dad when she gets back, but it doesn't necessarily have to be that as it could end up being a near-miss moment.

Maybe, Maya's dad sees the beds put together puts 2 and 2 together and goes looking for her and Josy, probably finds Maya/Josy/MC and thats where they start the "well actshually... MC and I are dating dad... Josy and I are just friends honest *nervous giggle*"
The beds were separate.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes