Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Yikes, that makes it difficult. Is it a new computer, no drivers missing that need manual installation? Your graphics card is alright, it doesn't overheat when playing other games or anything like that?
Everything is up to date and I get great fps in every game I play. I will check out some other renpy games tho.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
At this level? Do you experience this kind of lag?
No, but it is possible. I don't think it depends on your PC, unless you have a thousand things open at the same time or you are playing several games at the same time. It is a game that hardly requires any GPU or CPU consumption

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
In the event that it was Josy and both girls are on your route, Jill will probably tell her about the date and Josy confides in her that she is also dating him and for now they have an open relationship

Jill could be upset (let's be honest no girl would like to hear that) Or Josy uses his magic and Jill enters the relationship with her, Maya and the MC (This will never happen :KEK: )
View attachment 971706
Josy in the background :ROFLMAO:
ep4_jj13.jpg ep4_jj26.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Isn't that when your relationship is still up in the air? I mean, there's tension there besides Jill.
at that moment we could also say that MC "uses" Jill to distract himself from the shock of Josy's arrival.

it was a very tasty scene, by the way it was also something that Josy could have blamed MC in case of refusal rather than blaming Maya for her choice.

and being a mandatory step it was easy to build something on it.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
is it me or did episode 6 feel a lot shorter than the other previous episodes? I'm wondering why it took so long and the only thing I can think of is DPR coding the mansion clean up mini-game.

Im just thanking the lord above the majority of the episode wont be wasted on a pointless board game riddled with short unsatisfying cutscenes to pad the gallery.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Im just thanking the lord above the majority of the episode wont be wasted on a pointless board game riddled with short unsatisfying cutscenes to pad the gallery.
Yeah I felt the same about DnG part. Would be a lot better if it was something short like the previous one. Basically added nothing to the story in any part. Lewds were short as well, so it didn't do neither for me as well.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
In the event that it was Josy and both girls are on your route, Jill will probably tell her about the date and Josy confides in her that she is also dating him and for now they have an open relationship

Jill could be upset (let's be honest no girl would like to hear that) Or Josy uses his magic and Jill enters the relationship with her, Maya and the MC (This will never happen :KEK: )
View attachment 971706
when did this happen?
did I miss anything in ep 6
or is it a preview or something?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes