Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Because of Jill?
Ya for me Jill has a lot to do with it. Not even because Jill is my #1 but it just feels really wrong. Bella should feel bad, too, unless the two have had some sort of private "we both want him, may the best woman win" type discussion that the player isn't aware of.

I'm pretty sure we have already accepted a serious relationship with Jill if you went on a date with her instead of taking care of Sage. If you want to have some fun with Nicole and Sandy, it won't happen because the MC pulls up the picture he took from his date with Jill. He also tells himself what a piece of shit he is if you are on the manwhore route. This may be one of the first signs DPC is giving is to drop everything and focus on just one girl if you want a happy ending. I'm pretty sure something like this happened in AL too.
Ya, I took the Sage / Jill choice in Episode 6 as the sign that it's time to start narrowing the girl selection down.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
been rumbled! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this guy already believes Electronic Arts or something ... incredible fuck off you DPC xd without us you ll be nothing
He's making one of the most common mistakes devs always do. The only thing they accomplish with that nonsense is enriching fat cat lawyers when those DMCA threats go to a court. Which is solving nothing because the problem is certainly not the pirate: it is the anachronistic laws of IPR that have failed to achieve their intended objectives. The problem stems from the theory that they have the right to own and sell ideas (which is all fine and well), but the moment the attempt to gain absolute control over that through regulating what people do with a product after they've paid for it is nonsense. That's like telling a person they're not allowed to sell that item at a pawn shop years down the road after they no longer see any use for the product but want others to have the chance to come across it at a cheaper price or the fact people can and do share the things they buy with others without making them pay anything for it. What that does is attract a new customer base to the person or people who created the product in question. This is what digital piracy has done for content developers and some of them freely admit to it. Look at what the Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes said about game of thrones being the most pirated show on the market, that it was better than winning an emmy. Yet, these same people will take you into court if they can prove you've pirated their product. Hypocrites, the lot of them and those are the ranks DPC has joined.

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
DPC is a realistic Dev
Can someone today love or live with 2 or 3 girls at once without anyone knowing
I don't think so
his game is IRL based
Just like acting lesson *(oh the horrible flashbacks)

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
...pursuing Sage and Quinn at the same time, etc, but ultimately I think we will have to make some crucial decisions at a certain point that will lock you in to specific relationship endings and block off all others. I also think it's possible to end up with none of the main girls and even side girls, but for that I feel like a player would have to have messed up every possible relationship by doing everything wrong.
and yet Sage, if you choose to stay with her, informs you Quinn is likely in to you... all while doing the FWB thing...
but yes it makes sense that she like most women will be, "... WTF!!?..."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy being with Jill wouldn't make sense given all the variations you would need to account for. For example if you're not pursuing either then a scene between them talking about MC would be pointless and irrelevant but seeing as how much forced content this game has it's certainly possible.
you are talking about 2 Lis, however very persistent in the plot (which then the only discreet ones who understand the meaning of a "no" are Bella and Sage)

MC will somehow have to be made aware of Tybalt's blackmail (his responsibility remains) so he will still have to deal with Jill.

with Josy also needless to say because he will still have to take an interest in the fate of her and her partner.

Jill and Josy are a central axis in freeroam in the library, they could be it again without any forcing

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The routes i will work on -
1) Jill Route
2) Josy Route
3) Maya Route (maybe Maya-josy route too)
4) Sage Route
5) ManWhore Route (you can't suffer if you don't read and just skip :WeSmart:)
6) Bella Route
Did i miss something good?
The Route where you end up dying in a back-alley
and your whole life flashing in front of you
DPC can do this to the story too
who knows

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Reddit is basically 4chan without tentacle rape gifs, it's the bottom of the barrel of Internet message boards.

Who cares?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1) Jill Route
2) Josy Route
4) Sage Route
6) Bella Route

I would say you are missing a Quinn route, with DIK affinity and being the best customer in the restaurant

it will probably become a dead end, but a lot of fun

Reactions: Coinzell

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1) Jill Route
2) Josy Route
4) Sage Route
6) Bella Route
Routes I'm working on:
  1. Maya and Josy
That is all. :cool:

Sure, I'm also trying to get as much out of this game as possible by continuing to do things with Sage, Jill, Bella, and any and all side girls where possible hoping that none of it will come back to bite me in the ass, but M&J are my main endgame focus.

I dont mind being punished for playing the manwhore path IF the punishment (that usually is a bad ending) is indeed warranted.

For example, until the MC officially enters a serious relationship with any one of the LIs, being a manwhore shouldnt, in my opinion, be punished.

Now. if the MC continues to be a manwhore after accepting a serious relationship with any of the LIs (essentially cheating on them), I will gladly take responsibility for my selfish actions and face whatever Hell of suffering/pain DPC has in store for my MC :HideThePain:
The thing is that, if DPC is trying to make this game even a little bit realistic in terms of what happens when you date/have sex with multiple girls, then perhaps some of them will not react well to the MC choosing someone else over them and this is where the "punishment" would be.

A big example of that would be Jill, someone who really wears her heart on her sleeve and is very sensitive, that if you were to pursue her, have sex with her (possibly take her virginity too), but then choose someone like Sage, she's very likely to be crushed by that, massively so, and seeing that moment is likely to be just as soul-crushing for the player as it is for her and designed to make you feel like shit for having done this to her.

This kind of thing could happen before entering into a serious, committed, official relationship, or could even be the moment when you decide, but I think there is scope and possibility that a "punishment" of seeing a LI be crushed by your choice of another and/or finding you've been with others whilst being with them could happen.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm pretty sure we have already accepted a serious relationship with Jill if you went on a date with her instead of taking care of Sage. If you want to have some fun with Nicole and Sandy, it won't happen because the MC pulls up the picture he took from his date with Jill. He also tells himself what a piece of shit he is if you are on the manwhore route. This may be one of the first signs DPC is giving is to drop everything and focus on just one girl if you want a happy ending. I'm pretty sure something like this happened in AL too.
For me, I'm not in a serious relationship with Jill until I slip my Jim-Jim into her Jam-Jam.

Am I the only one who think Sage looks like she's recovering from a massive bender in this picture:

View attachment 973308
Maybe, but still looks damn amazing though.

• Haha
Reactions: IkarusWestwood

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC is a realistic Dev
Can someone today love or live with 2 or 3 girls at once without anyone knowing
I don't think so
his game is IRL based
Just like acting lesson *(oh the horrible flashbacks)
That's why I have the separate routes I don't want to see what DPC has planned in future updates because the Manwhore route will bring more problems than benefits

Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes