vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Teacher or Student? I'm leaning more towards student just because of the proximity they will have with other students and their every day going on's :unsure:
I think TheFinder could be right. If they want to be in the middle of the drug operation, they need a man inside DIK's.
Bella is also a possible suspect. What if her husband was a policeman who was killed on duty? And maybe she's doing this as sort of revenge. But then Jill's story arc would be even more complicated.
Maybe even Jamie - he looks and behaves like he isn't really a part of DIKs.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I think TheFinder could be right. If they want to be in the middle of the drug operation, they need a man inside DIK's.
Bella is also a possible suspect. What if her husband was a policeman who was killed on duty? And maybe she's doing this as sort of revenge. But then Jill's story arc would be even more complicated.
Is Jamie one of those two guys that were planning a threesome with Dawe's girlfriend?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah there you go, Bella, say her husband was killed in a drug raid or something and these same people are the ones supplying Tommy with the drugs, and like you say Vir Bella could be doing this for revenge.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yup. The guy is in a bad mood. His outburst later about "Fucking the jocks in their tight muscular butts" could be something more than just a joke. It could be the sign he sometimes can't connect with the DIK's vibe around him.
You may be onto something here, also the fact that he talked about integrity and didn't want to fuck a girl because she was stupid is very odd for a DIK.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But then Jill's story arc would be even more complicated.
Bella fits the bill perfectly. Why was she there so late? Why she tries so hard to restrain her emotions and desires and so focused. Spends most her time on campus. Why she spends time with Jill? Jill who is quite mysterious and nobody is hitting on her. When mc was wedgied nobody even whistled when Jill approached. There was silence. Jill's family probably not to be trifled with. Bella spends lots of time with Jill apparently. And only with her. Is that normal that someone in the schoolstuff befriends only a student?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
OK, we know bad guys, we know victims, we know melonfuckers but who is the undercover cop? Somehow I think that's a real possibility.
If there is a cop, it isn't going to be a student. It'll be a member of the faculty so they have access to the campus in ways the students don't. I.E. Security Cameras, Computer systems, keys to come and go as they please at any hour, etc. Posing as a student would present too many problems, key among those would be age.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You may be onto something here, also the fact that he talked about integrity and didn't want to fuck a girl because she was stupid is very odd for a DIK.
And his GF is Danielle from Gender studies. If you don't want sexual contacts and don't want to do too much of compromising things, I think the girl from GS would be ideal.

Bella fits the bill perfectly. Why was she there so late? Why she tries so hard to restrain her emotions and desires and so focused. Spends most her time on campus. Why she spends time with Jill? Jill who is quite mysterious and nobody is hitting on her. When mc was wedgied nobody even whistled when Jill approached. There was silence. Jill's family probably not to be trifled with. Bella spends lots of time with Jill apparently. And only with her. Is that normal that someone in the schoolstuff befriends only a student?
Yes but Bella and Jill have a history - we found those photos and we saw Bella's reaction when talking about Jill. I don't know...

If there is a cop, it isn't going to be a student. It'll be a member of the faculty so they have access to the campus in ways the students don't. I.E. Security Cameras, Computer systems, keys to come and go as they please at any hour, etc. Posing as a student would present too many problems, key among those would be age.
Yes, but if drug dealers are students, you'll want someone amongst them - some from-the-academy young guy. And about age - just look at Dawe.

Cathy has the looks of an undercover cop....
maybe - if there is one undercover in the DIK's, his liaison could be one of the teachers.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes