Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I would have thought the 9 routes would be Pure Chick, Pure DIK, Neutral, Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya, Sage, and Platonic (I weep for you).
I will said path not route but my son always said same different lol

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
All the times Quinn let her guard down around the mc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just fucking love her man... I wish we had more interactions with her... Wish that she could be one of the main girls, instead of Bella. Bella could be like the teachers.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Cant wait to throw Maya and Josy under the bus in chapter 7 by letting Maya's father know what they're upto then spend all of the inheritance on lapdances from Nicole... but who am I kidding it's not like we're not gonna be forced to act as her boyfriend and pay her tuition regardless of being on the third-wheel route or not.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Cant wait to throw Maya and Josy under the bus in chapter 7 by letting Maya's father know what they're upto then spend all of the inheritance on lapdances from Nicole... but who am I kidding it's not like we're not gonna be forced to act as her boyfriend and pay her tuition regardless of being on the third-wheel route or not.
I just f**ck hate them. I wish we could throw them under the bus too. I wish I could my inheritance on the mansion and them chase Quinn, now that she is more open with us.

Reactions: Johnyboie

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Old quote but

I believe the requirements are as follows:
1) Order "sushi" (Riona) from Quinn's restaurant at some point.
2) Talk to Riona at the DiK party after Cathy's pic is posted (Ep. 4), and be willing to talk about it with her.
3) Smoke weed on the roof in Ep. 4.
4) Have at least one $ (will need to make sure you have it at the end of Ep. 4, since you are forced into the Riona conversation before you have a chance to get any money in Ep. 5).

You might also need to make-out with Riona during the party in Ep. 4, but I'm not 100% about that one. Can't hurt, though.
I wonder if non-restaurant route will have still have chance for encounter with Riona. Would be pretty weird to lock girl completely behind paid sex all the way in ep. 3, if game will have like what, at least completed season 2 and then one more? She kinda gives me vibe of someone who would be out of reach for CHICK MC for most time, but warm up to him once drama hits the tipping point, especially with her being in apparent disagreement with Quinn and maybe even MC being one tip the scale. But at this point I'm just kinda make up my own game in my mind. Still, would be nice to have "second chances" with some of the side girls.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
I just f**ck hate them. I wish we could throw them under the bus too. I wish I could my inheritance on the mansion and them chase Quinn, now that she is more open with us.
IKR, I have no idea what DPC is thinking by forcing you to accept them after everything, I'd been more then happy to "move on to greener pastures" but that seems unikely to happen as these two characters are pretty much the main theme lately regardless of the paths you are on.
I must admit that I have not tried playing the maya+josy route myself tough, but only read about it on here and I won't be unless one of them dies or you can actually break them up because after their character development early on that ship has already sunk to the bottom of the mariana trench.
As for the inheritance you just know it will be used on something stupid but one can still dream that It'll be put to better use, Like you could get Derek a penis enlargment operation, pay a hitman to take out maya or josy, or maby hire a kickass lawyer to defend yourself and stick it to the rich boys in court after the threat of a lawsuit.

I'll be so pissed if DPC forces us to act as Maya's boyfriend or give her 5k
Prepare for a shitstorm either way It's not going to be pretty I'm afraid...

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's not going to happen because the MC, even a DIK MC, isn't that spiteful and callous. They are important characters in this game because they're main LIs which means they're not going anywhere.

I'll be so pissed if DPC forces us to act as Maya's boyfriend
As much as I would personally love a scenario where Maya proclaims him as her boyfriend and he just goes along with it to help her out, this feels like something out of a cheesy, Jennifer Aniston rom-com and I don't think that quite fits this game.

What I think would be more likely is that, if her Dad is still in the room when they get back and if the MC is present when that happens, he'll stand up for Maya and her Dad would ask, "And who are you?", at which point we'd get the choice of, "Her boyfriend", or, "Her friend", with the first option being greyed out for those not in a relationship with them.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'll be so pissed if DPC forces us to act as Maya's boyfriend or give her 5k
I don't think MC and Co will meet Maya's dad, I think that final scene was just to lets players know that Maya's dad has access to her and Josy's dorm room and to trick players into thinking there might be a confrontation. I don't know if he'll want to risk upsetting a large majority of his patrons with even more forced M&J romance drama simply due to how unpopular they are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think MC and Co will meet Maya's dad, I think that final scene was just to lets players know that Maya's dad has access to her and Josy's dorm room and to trick players into thinking there might be a confrontation. I don't know if he'll want to risk upsetting a large majority of his patrons with even more forced M&J romance drama simply due to how unpopular they are.
Well, whether it's now or later, the MC will get involved in helping Maya with her Dad, so might as well start it here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes