ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have another theory on him. I don't think he is actually rich or even if he is, isn't from a traditional family.

He acts like some guys i knew, that their family are from the upper middle class, but because they are surrounded by rich people they try to fit in.

Notice that even that watch was fake. Something tells me that he uses high quality fake goods to maintain this appearance. Just notice that both Jade and Stephen do dress well, but not in an ostentatious way.

The other possibility is that he is from a new rich family. His ostentation is a way to show his status because he doesn't have the weight of a powerful last name.
I think the fake watch is more an indication of how gullible Tybalt is: he'll throw money at stuff just to prove he can, and thus is easily conned. I mean, sure he could be trying to fool his peers, but that seems way too street smart for a man who hired the HOTs to be chaste arm candy. Much easier to think the Prep version of Quinn sold him the equivalent of sugar pills.

Beyond that, Jade's discussion of her husband and what we see of her life, combined with what Maya said about Tybalt's dad making big donations to B&R all seem to support the idea that Tybalt's family is indeed rich. Of course, it's possible Tybalt himself is kept on a tighter allowance and thus is effectively poorer than the other preps. But again, does that match what we've seen?

I say no. We've only seen one scene between Tybalt and his mother, but she seemed pretty indulgent of him. Also, Tybalt's behavior is exactly what I would expect of spoiled brat who never wanted for anything. If that's not the case, then why adopt that persona? If it's just a matter of resenting the 'limits' his parents enforce on him, wouldn't you expect him to be much more upset at them? In stead, he becomes the very embodiment of largess. To behave the way we see, Tybalt would have to be cunning enough to realize he should conceal his 'weakness' from his peers, but then deliberately adopt a cover story that calls even more attention to himself AND forces him to waste much of the money he has on his pointless boasts.

I think it's much simpler to say Tybalt really is rich, and that has allowed him to remain both boorish and clueless.

Vinny being responsible for literally anything that has happened with the DIKs woud be an honest-to-God asspull of a plotline, even worse than the fire and psycho Leah.

The guy has been expelled from B&R, likely for getting caught dealing drugs, and maybe the DIKs weren't much help to him because they didnt wan't to get taken down with him, but the idea he would come back on to campus, break in to the mansion, gain access to the laptop, and post a naked picture of Cathy to get the DIKs in trouble is ridiculously lame. So too is the idea that he sent pictures to Chad, or he trashed the DIK mansion, or that he has someone like Nick helping him, because really, what's the point? To bring down the DIKs because they maybe didn't stand up for him? What actual good would that do? How pathetically petty is this guy? So they don't have a frat anymore, big deal, unless they were accused of doing something as bad as or worse than dealing drugs, they'd all still be able to stay at the college and finish their degrees, so not having a frat doesn't hurt them that much.

The whole "Vinny villain" theory in this context is weak sauce and he'd be a pretty pathetic bad guy character if this is what his role is.
I disagree. Leah was introduced as a nurse with a "Back to the Future"-esque crush on the MC, only to be revealed as serial killer in the last act. Vinny, on the other hand, was introduced as a hotheaded party animal who went on to became a drug dealer after 'leaving' college.

Obviously we'll have to see what role, if any, Vinny winds up having in this story. But in my book, a drug dealer taking revenge on his former associates for perceived wrongs is a far more logical outcome than a nurse staging an elaborate murder to force a guy she rarely interacts with to admit he loves her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I disagree. Leah was introduced as a nurse with a "Back to the Future"-esque crush on the MC, only to be revealed as serial killer in the last act. Vinny, on the other hand, was introduced as a hotheaded party animal who went on to became a drug dealer after 'leaving' college.

Obviously we'll have to see what role, if any, Vinny winds up having in this story. But in my book, a drug dealer taking revenge on his former associates for perceived wrongs is a far more logical outcome than a nurse staging an elaborate murder to force a guy she rarely interacts with to admit he loves her.
If this is the best he can do with regards to "revenge" then he might as well be a Looney Tunes villain because his plans would not only suck but also don't really do anything to severely impact the people he'd supposedly be getting revenge on.

If anything, I think Vinny will factor in to Quinn's story more than to the DIKs because I just think Vinny being in any way involved with the Cathy pic or anything like that seems too ham-fisted.

Reactions: Kaeris

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I say no. We've only seen one scene between Tybalt and his mother, but she seemed pretty indulgent of him.
I don't know the origin of Jade's weird roleplay fascination (I said weird I didn't say I never tried it with her :devilish:), but the creepiness factor cranked up when I saw her with Tybalt at the party. What kind of bizarre home life must that be? Jade and Burke are either fighting or trying to set up threesomes. No wonder Tybalt is messed up. Those three are bad news for MC.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Do you guys think someone was watching Bella and MC during their intense and silent scene? Personally i think and I HOPE it's just DPC showing us different angles, someone watching them would add even more drama just for the sake of it
There is that moment while Bella/MC go to sleep and the camera lingers on the window and we see a light blink out while someone moves across.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you reckon Nick knows its Vinny, and is saying nothing?
what do you mean?

Nick definitely knows Vinny, they were best friends, and Nick himself said they keep seeing each other out of college

but even though Vinny is involved in the devastation of the DIK mansion, the Jocks are 100% too .. or Vinny is such a crime genius that he even secured a bunch of dildos to spread around (those dildos that Jocks and DIKs have traditionally exchanged for some time ...)

and the face Dawe makes when the DIKs go to the PREPs didn't bode well
Vinny being responsible for literally anything that has happened with the DIKs woud be an honest-to-God asspull of a plotline, even worse than the fire and psycho Leah.

The guy has been expelled from B&R, likely for getting caught dealing drugs, and maybe the DIKs weren't much help to him because they didnt wan't to get taken down with him, but the idea he would come back on to campus, break in to the mansion, gain access to the laptop, and post a naked picture of Cathy to get the DIKs in trouble is ridiculously lame. So too is the idea that he sent pictures to Chad, or he trashed the DIK mansion, or that he has someone like Nick helping him, because really, what's the point? To bring down the DIKs because they maybe didn't stand up for him? What actual good would that do? How pathetically petty is this guy? So they don't have a frat anymore, big deal, unless they were accused of doing something as bad as or worse than dealing drugs, they'd all still be able to stay at the college and finish their degrees, so not having a frat doesn't hurt them that much.

The whole "Vinny villain" theory in this context is weak sauce and he'd be a pretty pathetic bad guy character if this is what his role is.
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I was asking, that if the Vinny destroyed the mansion theory is true - hence his untouched room, would it be more likely that Nick knows he did it, or just that he would suspect him of doing it. In other words, if Vinny is messing with the DIKs - how much does Nick know? That was more or less what I was wondering.

Of course, it could have been the jocks that trashed the place, but then why would Nick's room be untouched?
but let's assume Nick's room was saved because Vinny is behind it all.

then Vinny is an idiot who gets his best friend, his mole in trouble ....

they are vague clues that tell us little, and there is always a lack of motivation

If this is the best he can do with regards to "revenge" then he might as well be a Looney Tunes villain because his plans would not only suck but also don't really do anything to severely impact the people he'd supposedly be getting revenge on.

If anything, I think Vinny will factor in to Quinn's story more than to the DIKs because I just think Vinny being in any way involved with the Cathy pic or anything like that seems too ham-fisted.
I think Vinny definitely trashed the DIK Mansion. He pretty much formed the DIKs and then eventually he got ousted. He's a crazy motherfucker to start with, look what he did to the library when he was going to sleep there! :oops: Who knows, maybe he thought he was just renovating for the DIKs when he trashed the whole place... ;) Anyway, there's obviously more to the story as to why he left the DIKs, but we know it wasn't on good terms.

Now regarding Nick, in the first freeroam at the DIK mansion after the trashing, everyone's pretty much moping in their rooms. Nick's room is right next to Jacobs, but you don't have to go into Nick's room because he's downstairs. But just compare Jacob's to Nick's room:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jacob's room is totally trashed, they destroy all his artwork (fucking cunts), and graffitied the wall. Nick's room is fucking pristine. It's so fucking neat he should be expelled from the DIKs for being such an anally retentive neat motherfucker to start with! :mad:

You'll also notice during the mansion repair game, you don't have to do anything to Nick's room.

Now when the mc speaks to Nick during the second DIK mansion freeroam (the one where Jacob is painting again), Nick is studying in his room:

mc: "Dude, your room..."
Nick: "What about it?"
mc: "It's so clean!"
Nick: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."
Nick: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."
mc: "Congratulations."
Nick: "Thanks! Don't tell the others though."
mc: "That it's clean?"
Nick: "Yeah, I don't wanna rub it in. Especially to Jacob..."
mc: "Yeah, it's horrible what they did to his drawings."
Nick: "Yeah. I gave him a gift card to the art store he loves."
Nick: "I hope it gets him going again."
mc: "That's nice of you."

Feeling guilty much, motherfucker! He lies to the mc, it didn't take him a few hours, it was pristine to begin with!

I'd say he didn't orchestrate the trashing, and he probably feels bad about it, but he definitely knows who did. Vinny the cunt!

I don't know the origin of Jade's weird roleplay fascination (I said weird I didn't say I never tried it with her :devilish:), but the creepiness factor cranked up when I saw her with Tybalt at the party. What kind of bizarre home life must that be? Jade and Burke are either fighting or trying to set up threesomes. No wonder Tybalt is messed up. Those three are bad news for MC.
I reckon that roleplay actually matters. The MC's face wouldn't have been in the video, and if Jade was calling him "son" rather than "fuckface", Burke may not have known who was fucking his wife. However, if the mc didn't go for the roleplay, there's only one student on the register called "fuckface"... :unsure:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
actually i do not believe Jacob paintings got destroyed! the dude who went to trash his place is Anthony who´s a sensitive dude and he probably saved the paintings if they where any good! We will discover them when Ashley gets a painting as a present for her birthday! and then a massive infiltration operation to recover Jacob´s paintings! now that is an adventure! As for Caleb as stated in one of my deleted posts a massive rumble in the hexagon 1 vs 1 where Caleb is the final boss!

you see a few papers in the floor and i assume those are the sketches but there´s no trashed paintings!

and do not get me wrong i know exactly how Jacob must feel it as happened to me and 2 of my poem books were lost so its a total blow to ones psyche

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
But since Quinn is pretty much a route right now (even being in the poster with the LIs) i hope the same happens with Jade in the future. :love:
Sorry to break this to you, but that means nothing. In fact Quinn was in the banner with other LI's BEFORE Jill even existed all the way back to during the planning stage of v0.1. That still didn't make her an LI.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sorry to break this to you, but that means nothing. In fact Quinn was in the banner with other LI's BEFORE Jill even existed all the way back to during the planning stage of v0.1. That still didn't make her an LI.
Probably DPC would say at that time to put her as LI or not, "I'm going to kill her anyway, if I put her as LI they will criticize me again better I leave her as a side girl I'll kill her and everyone is happy I don't touch any LI this time :LUL: "

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm i didn't knew that. I stand corrected.
Quinn is in the game more than some of the girls the game keeps track of.
Same with Jade. She has more and better character development than Jill and her uncanny valley smile. :LOL:

Nov 27, 2020

I think Vinny definitely trashed the DIK Mansion. He pretty much formed the DIKs and then eventually he got ousted. He's a crazy motherfucker to start with, look what he did to the library when he was going to sleep there! :oops: Who knows, maybe he thought he was just renovating for the DIKs when he trashed the whole place... ;) Anyway, there's obviously more to the story as to why he left the DIKs, but we know it wasn't on good terms.

Now regarding Nick, in the first freeroam at the DIK mansion after the trashing, everyone's pretty much moping in their rooms. Nick's room is right next to Jacobs, but you don't have to go into Nick's room because he's downstairs. But just compare Jacob's to Nick's room:

Jacob's room is totally trashed, they destroy all his artwork (fucking cunts), and graffitied the wall. Nick's room is fucking pristine. It's so fucking neat he should be expelled from the DIKs for being such an anally retentive neat motherfucker to start with! :mad:

You'll also notice during the mansion repair game, you don't have to do anything to Nick's room.

Now when the mc speaks to Nick during the second DIK mansion freeroam (the one where Jacob is painting again), Nick is studying in his room:

mc: "Dude, your room..."
Nick: "What about it?"
mc: "It's so clean!"
Nick: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."
Nick: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."
mc: "Congratulations."
Nick: "Thanks! Don't tell the others though."
mc: "That it's clean?"
Nick: "Yeah, I don't wanna rub it in. Especially to Jacob..."
mc: "Yeah, it's horrible what they did to his drawings."
Nick: "Yeah. I gave him a gift card to the art store he loves."
Nick: "I hope it gets him going again."
mc: "That's nice of you."

Feeling guilty much, motherfucker! He lies to the mc, it didn't take him a few hours, it was pristine to begin with!

I'd say he didn't orchestrate the trashing, and he probably feels bad about it, but he definitely knows who did. Vinny the cunt!
I think DPC is working Vinny up too close to this for his story involvement to be unrelated to the mansion trashing/sabotage. Between what shazba pointed out and the character parallels between Vinny and the MC that DPC paints (flashback scene that results in the shiner from Tommy), this seems to track consistently to that end.

That being said, if Vinny becomes the main “climax” villain of this story, I would be very disappointed. Unlike Leah in AL coming out of left field, we can track Vinny’s actions way back in the story. Also like Holy Bacchus pointed out, his actions wouldn’t give a huge ‘splash’ we’re expecting for a climax.

Still, the fact DPC keeps parrelleling the MC and Vinny with regard to the DIKs though is too much for me to pass up. There’s a connection there.

Last edited:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
After the math class where Cathy is all quiet and furious, and everyone is silent, Derek says I'm gonna take a nap.

Later MC finds him climbing out of the basement, where Derek says he's been napping and taking a shit, to which MC correctly points out that there is no bathroom there.

So my question / speculation is this:

Did Derek start using hard drugs taken from Tommy's stash? What's with the sudden sleepiness and the downer attitude, you can't simply explain that away by heartbreak.

I'm very worried for best bro Derek.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
After the math class where Cathy is all quiet and furious, and everyone is silent, Derek says I'm gonna take a nap.

Later MC finds him climbing out of the basement, where Derek says he's been napping and taking a shit, to which MC correctly points out that there is no bathroom there.

So my question / speculation is this:

Did Derek start using hard drugs taken from Tommy's stash? What's with the sudden sleepiness and the downer attitude, you can't simply explain that away by heartbreak.

I'm very worried for best bro Derek.
Isn't the basement Tommy's room? Maybe Derek took a dump on Heather, she's kinky like that. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
hard drugs taken from Tommy's stash
Speaking of this. Do you guys think DPC is going to address this and do a withdrawal arc with Tommy or something? He went from getting weed and whatever those injections were to completely cutting off his dealer. He might still have a bit of a stash left, but surely he'll run out and start jonesing. Or maybe withdrawal will cause Tommy to do some dumb shit? Might be easy pickings for Vinny to manipulate him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes