shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not even the entire HOTs sorority could sate that.
But it I think we owe it to science to let them try. :giggle:

It was my first time playing EP 6 and I noticed someone passing by in the dark! Who was that?
That was scary
View attachment 1019100
Yeah that's the scene I was talking about the other day. That there is someone hanging around the house
It's gotta be Vinny! I bet someone else's left nut on it! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I wonder if there's any drama between Tommy and Vinny regarding Quinn. Quinn knew which room was Vinny's (she comments that the mc got Vinny's room when he takes her there to fuck her, I mean to tend to her cuts). So she knows this because she's either related to him, they had business (i.e. drug) ventures together back when he was a DIK, or they were in a relationship (the look on Quinn's face when she says it makes me think Vinny meant something to her).
This may have netted some replies already as I'm like 4-5 pages behind on this mega thread, lol, but I get similar vibes except to me it feels like it's more one-way - Tommy liking Quinn. In the flashback scene in Ep 6 when Tommy is remembering Vinny telling him it's bullshit that Tommy is the VP and not him, you can see Quinn & Heather sitting together behind Vinny - there's just something about the way that scene is posed that looks to me like Heather & Quinn are their girlfriends there and we know Heather obviously is Tommy's in the present day - I suspect Quinn was Vinny's gf back then and that Tommy likely has (and has had) a thing for her - in Ep 4 during the DIK eval party if you slept with Quinn on the roof, when Jacob tells everybody he saw MC fucking Quinn, Tommy seemed shocked...in sort of a disappointed / jealous way. He moved on quickly from it but you could tell he was surprised and not in a "wow bro awesome job" way.

I would bet if the player gets close with Quinn, by Ep 7 / 8 if the DIKs & HOTs are partying together again, Tommy is going to blow a gasket if he sees MC with Quinn in some type of relationship capacity.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This may have netted some replies already as I'm like 4-5 pages behind on this mega thread, lol, but I get similar vibes except to me it feels like it's more one-way - Tommy liking Quinn. In the flashback scene in Ep 6 when Tommy is remembering Vinny telling him it's bullshit that Tommy is the VP and not him, you can see Quinn & Heather sitting together behind Vinny - there's just something about the way that scene is posed that looks to me like Heather & Quinn are their girlfriends there and we know Heather obviously is Tommy's in the present day - I suspect Quinn was Vinny's gf back then and that Tommy likely has (and has had) a thing for her - in Ep 4 during the DIK eval party if you slept with Quinn on the roof, when Jacob tells everybody he saw MC fucking Quinn, Tommy seemed shocked...in sort of a disappointed / jealous way. He moved on quickly from it but you could tell he was surprised and not in a "wow bro awesome job" way.

I would bet if the player gets close with Quinn, by Ep 7 / 8 if the DIKs & HOTs are partying together again, Tommy is going to blow a gasket if he sees MC with Quinn in some type of relationship capacity.
Same.
My guess would be they (Quinn and Vinny) had a relationship, maybe Quinn had actual feelings for Vinny, but either he didn't reciprocate or after he got expelled things just broke down between them and she's bitter about it. So perhaps she sees the MC as someone who reminds her of Vinny in certain ways but better than him, and it's why she doesn't want to get too close because she doesn't want to get hurt again and feels she doesn't want to have those kinds of feelings again.

Also, I think that this drug operation Quinn is running is the same one Vinny was running and he passed it to her when he was expelled. Perhaps Vinny and Quinn were doing it together and Vinny got caught dealing but he didn't give up Quinn and she's still carrying on what they started together.

With regards to Tommy, I think he was interested in Quinn and her potentially being with Vinny may have been a source of contention between them. He probably gave up on trying to get with Quinn because she didn't have any interest in him in that way and so never gave him any opportunity to pursue something.
Where does it definitively show there was nothing between Quinn and Vinny? To my mind, we haven't seen anything like that and even if, as far as everyone else was concerned, they were just fuck-buddies, why would anyone still be talking about that? Both the MC and we the audience would only know that if people said something but nobody has because it's old news and it's not exactly something that someone just randomly brings up without the proper context.

Also, it might be nothing, but Quinn is in the background of this flashback with Heather who we know as Tommy's girlfriend, and since we have Tommy, Vinny, Heather, and Quinn in this scene, maybe that's hinting at this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Nope.

Nope, Sage said that quinn never really talked about boys before MC, difficult to have a boyfriend or feelings for someone and never talk with your sisters. Not only that but she's tommys friend.
About the drugs operation, in the flashback tommy was receiving a package, maybe drugs? maybe Tommy started everything but since he is lazy and Vinny claimed to get things done he took the operation from tommy.

Quinn will never be a LI, maybe she is a way of DPC kill a LI without killing a LI

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
She won't be. She's always been marked as a side girl and won't be elevated to main LI status. A key indicator of that is that all main LIs have their own RP (Relationship Points) and side girls do not, which means you can't build any points with Quinn.
You can't build any points with Quinn.... YET

I really like the theory about MC being a 'positive' Vinny. They are similar in a lot of ways, the flashbacks, they even stay in the library. I think a clash between them makes sense story wise.
This kind of touches on what I was saying about Quinn opening up to MC and MC becoming protective of her. Once Quinn tells MC who attacked her, that will basically solidify a confrontation between Vinny and MC.

Just like Holy Bacchus said I think the Alphas destroying the mansion would make the most sense and I would rather have that than the betas/Vinny since betas/Vinny would be too out of left field for me.
Let's not forget who the developer is bro. DPC has a tendency to pull plot twists out of left field. Remember Acting Lessons?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And I'll say it again...
Where does it definitively show there was nothing between Quinn and Vinny? To my mind, we haven't seen anything like that and even if, as far as everyone else was concerned, they were just fuck-buddies, why would anyone still be talking about that? Both the MC and we the audience would only know that if people said something but nobody has because it's old news and it's not exactly something that someone just randomly brings up without the proper context.

Also, it might be nothing, but Quinn is in the background of this flashback with Heather who we know as Tommy's girlfriend, and since we have Tommy, Vinny, Heather, and Quinn in this scene, maybe that's hinting at this.

Reactions: Razrback16

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
And I'll say it again...
So do I

Sorry for the late reply I was putting my thought in order.

The game itself shows that, there is no indicadion of Quinn and Vinny being a couple. Maybe they fucked? Sure, why not? as long as he paid for. The thing is, MC is the one who broke the walls with his magic baseball bat, even a well known fuckbuddies doesnt make sense because rumors spread fast in B&R.
I was talking about the flashback in ep 4; But that's not important, lets think about why quinn would need vinny's operation if she grew up in this environment? why vinny would give to her? just because he was expelled doesn't mean he needs to stop selling, people can go to him or he can go to campus. The DIKs even invite strippers from time to time.
Don't you think that Quinn being the supplier all along and since tommy and vinny had some power play between them, Vinny trying to take every deal made by tommy( he is the VP after all) makes more sense. Catch my drift here?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When you say she doesn't really talk about other guys, are you referring to this conversation with Sage?

Sage: "Speaking of Quinn..."
Sage: "She mentioned you."
mc: "Yeah, I'm sure that bitch can't get me outta her head."
Sage: "Yeah. Do you like her or something?"
mc: "I like her mouth around my cock."
Sage: "Interesting..."
mc: "Why?"
Sage: "I think she likes you."
mc: "There isn't a bitch in this building that doesn't want a piece of this."
Sage: "She didn't say it, but you pick up on the little things, you know?"
Sage: "She generally doesn't talk about guys that much, but, fuck me, she's been ranting a lot about you."
Sage: "I figured that you either got under her skin or that she likes you."
mc: "I don't know about under her skin, more like inside her skin..."
Sage: "It could be..."
Sage: "Although, no one really gets under her skin."
Sage: "But... Nah, forget it."
mc: "Tell me bitch, or I'll fuck you right her on the kitchen counter in front of your peeps."
Sage: "She seems to think that you're trying to ruin her fun. But the way she says it..."
Sage: "It's kind of like a cat chasing a mouse."
Sage: "Half of it is play and the other half is serious."
Sage: "What I'm trying to say is...chat her up if you're interested."
mc: "Yeah, you keep an eye on the DIK mansion roof, you'll know what I mean when it goes down."

Sage only says, "She generally doesn't talk about guys that much", that doesn't mean there haven't been other guys (I know, this is an AVN and the idea that a girl fucked someone else other than the MC can be grating on certain people...)

to be honest I think that is a little bullshit, you should not get minus for peek in that scene. She could not see MC's eyes he was wearing a sunglass. :ROFLMAO:.
Girls know man, they fucking know...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This kind of touches on what I was saying about Quinn opening up to MC and MC becoming protective of her. Once Quinn tells MC who attacked her, that will basically solidify a confrontation between Vinny and MC.
Right on, I'm looking forward to the eventual meeting and confrontation between Vinny and MC (Antimatter and Matter). Burke and MC will just be a mental battle (which should be fun too), but I have a feeling Vinny and MC are destined to rumble and I can't wait for that. I'll probably have to save Tommy's ass again. Also, I do want another round with Caleb, but I don't hate that guy. He seems like a decent chap who sticks up for his brothers...but I'm still going to beat his ass in front of all his friends and Arieth.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quinn is indeed not currently a LI as defined by the games mechanics, but she doesn't need to be - she is already, by far, the 2nd most important character in the game after the MC.

DPC's writing style is to use a catalyst character to drive much of the plot forward. In BaDIK this is Quinn.
Right now, any LI can be taken out of the story as easily as Katherine Heigl was from Grey's. To much gnashing of teeth from their fans to be sure, but from a plot perspective only a sub-plot is lost. Not so Quinn.
Eh, I'd argue it's Maya. Maya's drama shaped nearly all of Season 1 (once we realize Josy's issues are just the mirror of Maya's), and continues to dominate Season 2 - even if the MC rejects her.

Quinn creates some big ripples, but almost all of them are felt through Maya. The only time Quinn's hijinks have directly moved the narrative is ditching the DIKs in Episode 5, and even then it's not clear if the mansion would have been trashed if Arieth was able to follow directions. The rest has all been optional extras (like her restaurant), or adding memorable details (like tazing the MC instead of just bringing him to the Cum-petition).

It's possible this will change eventually, but that's what I thought beofre Episode 6 and look where we are. It's also possible that Quinn is responsible for more than we know behind the scenes, but in that case the AL comparison would be Leah rather than Meghan.

Yeah, the last couple have been meh. I love me some Sally, but this image does her no favors. :unsure:
I think it's the lighting. Those cool blue backgrounds don't seem to do the girls any favors.

Beyond that, though, most of the wallpapers have just been extremely bland; "Here's a girl standing in front of a color! Enjoy!" I guess we just hope that means DPC isn't spending a lot of time on these.

Not to start a complete re-litigation of this again, but aside from the "boyfriend" comment which is a typical defense mechanism of women to try and put a guy off, Maya did not lie extensively to the MC, she simply omitted some details, and yes, there is a difference between those 2 things. Depending on the circumstances, telling someone an outright lie can be worse than omission as it presents something as factually true when it isn't, whereas omission simply doesn't correct something that is incorrect and can sometimes can be done for the benefit of someone.

In this case, Maya was trying to protect herself from judgement and possible loss of the MC's friendship as she feared telling the truth, as evidenced by her comments in Ep 4 about not letting him in as much as she should. It was foolish of her and it was a mistake, but it wasn't an unforgivable sin. Neither was her asking for the MC to be 100% honest with her because given what she's gone through with her Dad, she clearly has trust issues and needed to feel like the MC was trustworthy before she could tell him the truth, which is perfectly understandable given her current circumstances.
In this case, I think the difference is meaningless. I certainly don't blame Maya for the fake boyfriend ruse or keeping her painful secrets early on (when the MC was still a relative stranger). But by the time she was asking to have sex with with him in Episode 3 there's no excuse not to mention that she currently has a girlfriend and she (Maya) is really torn up about liking the MC.

Okay, that's not quite true. There IS an excuse, namely that Maya was afraid the MC would be angry and abandon her when he learned the truth. That would indeed have sucked for her and as we see, her fears were not unjustified. So I'm genuinely sympathetic. But that doesn't make it OK to hold off on mentioning Josy while still trying to start something with the MC.

Now as I said, I understand why Maya lied by omission. So personally, I'm quite willing to forgive her. But she does need to be forgiven, because there's no question that what she did was wrong. IMHO, obviously.

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In this case, I think the difference is meaningless. I certainly don't blame Maya for the fake boyfriend ruse or keeping her painful secrets early on (when the MC was still a relative stranger). But by the time she was asking to have sex with with him in Episode 3 there's no excuse not to mention that she currently has a girlfriend and she (Maya) is really torn up about liking the MC.

Okay, that's not quite true. There IS an excuse, namely that Maya was afraid the MC would be angry and abandon her when he learned the truth. That would indeed have sucked for her and as we see, her fears were not unjustified. So I'm genuinely sympathetic. But that doesn't make it OK to hold off on mentioning Josy while still trying to start something with the MC.

Now as I said, I understand why Maya lied by omission. So personally, I'm quite willing to forgive her. But she does need to be forgiven, because there's no question that what she did was wrong. IMHO, obviously.
This whole Maya thing...

She's gay, inexperienced, oppressed by her father, in a failing long distance relationship, having feelings she doesn't understand for a guy she only just met...

Why should she have to put all her cards on the table?

She should be allowed to work things through without spilling her guts about everything in her life.

Fuck, I'm married and I don't even tell my wife about the people I'm fucking around the neighborhood! (Ok, I lied about the last part, but it does make the argument more compelling, no?)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes