lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What do you mean? She wins many of the polls.

The cheating isn't really NTR type of stuff. You can be a manwhore and date multiple ladies concurrently and perhaps it might go in the opposite direction (don't want to give too much away), but it's all very light.

You can cuck other guys, but no guys cuck you.

The group sex options are just threesomes with you and two ladies. No other dudes involved (yet). If it is, you'll certainly be able to avoid it.

Yes, you can avoid group sex (and pretty much all sex if you just pursue Jill :confused:) and prostitution, but other characters will engage in it regardless of your choices.

Megan? She's from Acting Lessons. You can be as good or bad as you want and as loyal or disloyal as you want. This game (Being a DIK) is made for multiple playthroughs.
Lies, Sage, Aerith and Heather have boyfriends, Josy and Maya are together, Bella and Jade are married and Envy/Nicole has a kid. All of these pre-date the MC meeting them which means they've all pre-emptively ntr'd him :LOL:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Tbh I dont like any kind of cheating/betrayal. Even if the girls are cheating on their partners with our MC ....
Well Sir, have I got the perfect lady for you...

View attachment 1022027

Jill is her name and she's as pure and vanilla as they come. With her you're not going to do any drugs, you're not going to cheat, you're not going to do any group sex, and you're not going to stray from the righteous path! You are, however, going to have a big ol' helping of blue balls. Enjoy!

And, she knows exactly how you feel...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: youngethan

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Holy moly ....
Do they at least break up with their partners after getting with the MC ?
Two of them are in a relationship with eachother(in which they haven't seen or heard from eachother in years due to one of them having a religious conservative father who prevents them from being together) and when the truth comes out they are ok with getting into a polyamorous relationship with the mc. And one is married but hasn't seen or heard from her husband in years for reasons yet to be revealed. The last seems to be with a cheating, neglectful boyfriend so she feels justified in doing the same and eventually gets dumped by that guy(who is a complete asshole).

Reactions: Limited20

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tbh I dont like any kind of cheating/betrayal. Even if the girls are cheating on their partners with our MC ....
Well Sir, have I got the perfect lady for you...

View attachment 1022027

Jill is her name and she's as pure and vanilla as they come. With her you're not going to do any drugs, you're not going to cheat, you're not going to do any group sex, and you're not going to stray from the righteous path! You are, however, going to have a big ol' helping of blue balls. Enjoy!
:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

I've been writing this week and spent a few days working on a lewd scene (writing and posing static renders and animations).

I have approximately 10-15 animations left to pose for that scene. 209 animations have been posed in total, out of which 198 are fully rendered. So far, 25620 animation frames have been rendered for episode 7.

I spent some time playtesting the episode as well, and it is shaping up in some areas while feeling incomplete in others. As it stands right now, the written content for the episode is marginally shorter than for episode 6, but I have ~15-20 scenes left to write.

I have speculated before that episode 7 will be bigger than episode 6 and now I can say for sure that it's true. How much bigger and if the end of writing the script is in sight are the real questions, and I don't know the answer yet. All I know is that the episode will include a good deal of content regardless of how you play the game.

Poll News
In poll news, there was a $30 poll for an extra wallpaper that ended in a tie between Josy and Isabella. It's the first time that a poll has ended in a tie, and I have never thought of what would be a tiebreaker. Since it would feel disrespectful to patrons who voted to call only one of them the winner, I've decided to order one extra wallpaper of both Josy and Isabella for episode 7.

There's currently a poll for $10+ patrons to choose what Maya wears in episode 7. You can participate .

10,000 Patrons reward
I'm changing the weekly days for the wallpaper reward and will include the wallpaper with my Status update instead of on Saturdays.

So, it will be Wednesdays and Friday until I run out of wallpapers from now on.

Today's wallpaper is for Josy. Enjoy!

View attachment 1021611
View attachment 1021612

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
My new chrome theme.
Captura de pantalla (62).png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Whats wrong with Jill´s leg ? :KEK:
I've noticed that in a few of her in-game shots too. She's got a quadzilla thigh thing going on. Her quads are so oversized that they don't seamlessly flow into her hip area. You wouldn't think that would be an issue for a woman with a dump truck sized ass.

• Haha
Reactions: youngethan
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes