laliandra

May 2, 2019
You know what would be a great twist? If none of the main girls were the real LIs. Maya is a lesbian, Jill doesn't want human contact, Josy and Sage both have a BF that they aren't going to dump. And then, halfway through the game, everything flips and the real LIs are Quinn, Riona, Camilla, Jade, and all those side girls.
please DPC, this is all i'm asking for lol

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Forget harem, its unlikely. Each girl will probably require a separate playthrough for a happy ending. That being said, this isn't AL2. So we don't know what dpc have in mind.
I'm not thinking about harem. My line of thought is if sleeping around with other girls will get in the way of ending up with one of them. I'm used to games having kind of an harem during the game until a point that you have to choose only of them or two tops.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not thinking about harem. My line of thought is if sleeping around with other girls will get in the way of ending up with one of them. I'm used to games having kind of an harem during the game until a point that you have to choose only of them or two tops.
Yeah, well i think that there will be issues with "choosing" one or two in the sense that i expect if we fuck around with the girls they won't let it just slide that you cheat on them here so simply throwing away a few to pick one can yield ugly results. I mean in a DPC story i see a high probability that the girl you'd chose, after getting aware you were fucking others like crazy, will have a say on that you "graciously" picked her and just send you packing.

I mean currently i feel like that this fun fucking around will have bad consequences later on. Maybe not.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You know what would be a great twist? If none of the main girls were the real LIs. Maya is a lesbian, Jill doesn't want human contact, Josy and Sage both have a BF that they aren't going to dump. And then, halfway through the game, everything flips and the real LIs are Quinn, Riona, Camilla, Jade, and all those side girls.
And Bella doesn't want human contact either. She doesn't wanna talk to anyone but Jill and hasn't touched herself in 3 years.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'll take it. Even Riona is quite the catch.

But I doubt it. Snowflakes were so triggered by about the BBQ party in Acting Lessons that I doubt DPC will be eager to burn down even more bridges (pun intended).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes