Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Tybalt: I have no proof but I know your stupid future boyfriend did this
Jill: Even though you have no proof I will believe you
?
She's well aware he has no proof? He can still use his money and contacts, with everyone at the preps backing him, to still press charges and MC will lose the case.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I hope the in-game renders are better than this...why is her head so big? :unsure:
The whole series is rendered with that odd effect so I guess it's just an artistic choice. I'd be far more worried (if I were a game's fan) about the lasts previews and rooster leaks because they are in-game pics and doesn't look high quality to me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The whole series is rendered with that odd effect so I guess it's just an artistic choice. I'd be far more worried (if I were a game's fan) about the lasts previews and rooster leaks because they are in-game pics and doesn't look high quality to me

I give him the justification that in most cases there was either MC or male characters

and in general it is not that much effort is made for them

Reactions: moskyx and n0cn1l
D

Deleted member 3366607

Holy fuck guys
I just finished this game I have to say that it's probably one of the best adult VNs I've played.
Already can't wait for Ep7 to be out...

Nov 27, 2020
I think so too. (y)
I made out with a few girls until I realized it was going to take me away from my LI's. That was the end for me to meet with other girls.
This is why I feel the Bella path has some issues. How going to thank someone for their show of support turns into a hot and heavy make out session without ANY option from the player/MC to shut it down is beyond me...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We’ve seen the MC make choices much more trivial than these in the story - why not give us the ability to choose here? I get the whole “choices have consequences” mindset, but having to avoid entire sections like that really feels unnatural to me.

When you said lock down 1 love interest, I thought you meant Sage and her route getting locked because you picked Jill.
I’m not convinced Sage’s LI route is by any means ‘closed’ yet. It seems to me E6 almost ‘reopened’ her path in a more meaningful light potentially. Not sure how the future will treat Sage converts if they weren’t F-buddies first though...

I only have up to S1 E4 on Steam so I am not aware of the blackmail thing until now. I don't mind spoilers. It'll help me deal with what's coming.
Mark Takagi, I’d highly suggest converting to the Patreon version (available in the thread OP), otherwise you’d be waiting MUCH longer for Steam updates (like 2 years at current rate). More power to you for your patience though!

Edit: Also with regard to the wallpapers. Free wallpapers are free wallpapers so I can’t complain... I do share the secret hope that these aren’t indicative of the hardware upgrades though...:cautious:

D

Deleted member 3366607

You can wait, and you will definitely have to wait. Lately it's been 4-5 months between releases. :ROFLMAO:
Maaaaan that's gonna suck big time.
I guess that's how he keeps his quality of work though.

...I guess I'll go try out Acting Lessons in the meantime.

Any other recommendations?

Nov 27, 2020
Maaaaan that's gonna suck big time.
I guess that's how he keeps his quality of work though.

...I guess I'll go try out Acting Lessons in the meantime.

Any other recommendations?
I feel it’s my civic duty in this thread to warn you about Acting Lessons. Make sure you’re in a good spot emotionally and proceed with caution!

...or just peruse through this thread and prepare yourself...

Can’t speak to any others, but there’s quite a few seemingly good options thrown around this thread (and site).

Good luck and Godspeed!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I feel it’s my civic duty in this thread to warn you about Acting Lessons. Make sure you’re in a good spot emotionally and proceed with caution!

...or just peruse through this thread and prepare yourself...

Can’t speak to any others, but there’s quite a few seemingly good options thrown around this thread (and site).

Good luck and Godspeed!
Never got all the hate for the drama in AL but then again i never liked Megan or Melissa.

D

Deleted member 3366607

Make sure you’re in a good spot emotionally and proceed with caution!
It's too late now...
Let's see how it goes.

please share your experience with us after finishing AL:LOL:
I'd love to heat it
I feel like I'm getting veiled warnings from both of you...

Also, thanks for putting up that list in your sig! I'll def try some of them out :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is why I feel the Bella path has some issues. How going to thank someone for their show of support turns into a hot and heavy make out session without ANY option from the player/MC to shut it down is beyond me...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We’ve seen the MC make choices much more trivial than these in the story - why not give us the ability to choose here? I get the whole “choices have consequences” mindset, but having to avoid entire sections like that really feels unnatural to me.
what do you mean?

you can refuse Bella's help even if you went to see her in the library in chapter 3 (but then in later chapters you didn't get your hands on her)

but if you don't go to her in chapter 3 you have practically greeted her forever

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The reason people are getting concerned the mc is starting to get serious, is mainly because of the thoughts he had after the picnic with Jill. If you're on another path it's still pretty open.
Yep - even after my first playthrough on that scene where he tells Jill he thinks he's falling for her, I cringed, lol. I was like no, not yet, not yet, it's toooooo sooooooon! :D

Reactions: shazba
Nov 27, 2020
Never got all the hate for the drama in AL but then again i never liked Megan or Melissa.
Not really hating on the drama. Just feel that much drama needs a proper disclosure...

AL is a game I played once, and I’m perfectly content never picking it up again. I respect it for what it is, but I don’t see the value in revisiting the story/characters again.

I’m fully aware people feel differently though.

what do you mean?

you can refuse Bella's help even if you went to see her in the library in chapter 3 (but then in later chapters you didn't get your hands on her)

but if you don't go to her in chapter 3 you have practically greeted her forever
My point there was when the MC is given the option to “go see Bella” after asking Jill out. Personally, I would “go see Bella” every time - to thank her for her vote of confidence in me. The problem is that, while that scene starts as expected, it transforms into the make out session without any option for the MC to stop it.

A simple “it’s moving to fast for me” option would’ve been very welcome here. That way players who want to genuinely thank Bella can do so without fear of it evolving into something else.

The entire scene is skippable, yes. I still feel like an asshole for not even properly thanking Bella though, and that really should have been an option - especially for a CHICK MC.

Remember in this situation we are thanking her for trusting us to ask Jill out...

As for the staying with her, I feel that route isn’t too “romantic” to be prohibitive, but since the library scene is a requirement for that option DPC had different ideas there.

The drunk scene I can forgive - we were drunk...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'd strongly recommend switching to this F95 version over Steam (I did). I was a Patreon supporter for a while also. You are not going to want to wait years between updates, dude. The ~5 or so months we wait between updates is already painful. Do yourself a favor, get the version here, install it, replay it once since the Steam version isn't compatible (you can use the skip feature to speed along your playthrough if desired), and then you'll be able to patch / install the latest updates when they release here moving forward and stay current.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes