ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Regarding of the MC 's money , I see this is a very popular subject again:
Everyone, as expected has their own desire what to do with it. The 2 most popular obviously, Quinn or Maya, and while your personal preference affect your judgment of the subject, neither of them would make sense at all, for the Story.
and of course there is the repair the Mansion , which also goes directly against the purpose of what the MC try to teach to his Brothers. "Hey remember when I told you to not be dependent on our parents, well I just got Money, so all our problem are fixed now" - BullShit :ROFLMAO:
Having a deus ex machina for the problems is cheap. One of the reason for I never wanted the MC to be rich anyway.
I think the best way to use the money, for the plot, for the Story, is not be able to use it at all. I think it's gonna be STOLEN. (- May be with the Diary Too.- ) That would be the best outcome for everyone. Having the money stolen, and who stole it, could cause lots of good story, heartbreak, and etc, rather than just than simply just be able to fixing your preferred women's problem, by a Thanos Snap.
And it would require way less work, and less disappointment. Well, depending on who stole it of course , it could be Quiin, it could be Maya, or Josy Tommy, etc etc.
I think deep down this is the most logical scenario, the one that has the most sense.
:cool:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Everyone, as expected has their own desire what to do with it. The 2 most popular obviously, Quinn or Maya, and while your personal preference affect your judgment of the subject, neither of them would make sense at all, for the Story.
and of course there is the repair the Mansion , which also goes directly against the purpose of what the MC try to teach to his Brothers. "Hey remember when I told to not be dependent on our parents, well I just got Money, so our or problem fixed now" - BullShit :ROFLMAO:
Having a deus ex machina for the problems is cheap. One of the reason for I never wanted the MC to be rich anyway.
I think the best way to use the money, for the plot, for the Story, is not be able to use it at all. I think it's gonna be STOLEN. That would be the best outcome for everyone. Having the money stolen, and who stole it, could cause lots of good story, heartbreak, and etc, rather than just than simply just be able to fixing your preferred women's problem, by a Thanos Snap.
And it would require way less work, and less disappointment. Well, depending on who stole it of course , it could be Quiin, it could be Maya, or Josy Tommy, etc etc.
I think deep down this is the most logical scenario, the one that has the most sense.
If that money is taken away from him 99.99% it will be Quinn o_O:ROFLMAO:, although I believe that his father tells him to deposit it as soon as he returns to the BR, so it would become difficult to simply steal it from him....

according to me they will end up in a "harmless" choice, like paying for a weekend with one of the LIs

for sure DPC will not allow to avoid a drama so easily, "paying directly", tears and blood, $$$ are not allowed.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
and of course there is the repair the Mansion , which also goes directly against the purpose of what the MC try to teach to his Brothers. "Hey remember when I told you to not be dependent on our parents, well I just got Money, so all our problem are fixed now" - BullShit :ROFLMAO:
I think the best way to use the money, for the plot, for the Story, is not be able to use it at all. I think it's gonna be STOLEN. (- May be with the Diary Too.- ) That would be the best outcome for everyone. Having the money stolen, and who stole it, could cause lots of good story, heartbreak, and etc, rather than just than simply just be able to fixing your preferred women's problem, by a Thanos Snap.
I smell more Alpha involvement. But the Tommy idea could certainly be interesting.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly, the solution could be very simple:
  • If you're on the M&J path, you give it to Maya.
  • If you're not on the M&J path after rejection, on the DIK path, and ostensibly on the Quinn path, then you give it to Quinn.
  • If you're not on either path, you can choose but only if you meet certain requirements for each.
Having a deus ex machina for the problems is cheap. :cool:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else think Lily is an undercover cop that just transferred in to stop the prostitution and drug ring?
When Lily questioned Quenn, it also occurred to me that she might be an undercover cop.

But I have no idea if it is her?

Only DPC knows if Lily is an undercover cop, and if so, we might assume she's investigating Burke or Quinn.

But maybe it's just a horny girl.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
IMHO the money its just a backup plan for those who fail to repair the masion, I don't think DPC will have a full trash mansion renders just for those who are bad at math and fail to repair it.

Its simple if you manage the task you'll deposit like Neal (aka uncle ben) told us to and if you fail MC will save the day.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
  • If you're not on the M&J path after rejection, on the DIK path, and ostensibly on the Quinn path, then you give it to Quinn.
  • If you're not on either path, you can choose but only if you meet certain requirements for each.
I'd give Quinn 30 days in rehab, an AIDS/HIV test, and probably suggest sterilization. *shrugs*

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think so too.

But I like the thought (and I know it will NOT be) that MC can invest the money in Pink Rose, become a partner and Josy / Maya can strip themselves risk-free.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
IMHO the money its just a backup plan for those who fail to repair the masion, I don't think DPC will have a full trash mansion renders just for those who are bad at math and fail to repair it.

Its simple if you manage the task you'll deposit like Neal (aka uncle ben) told us to and if you fail MC will save the day.
Maybe, but then you have the problem because, what players will do who are managed to fix the mansion ? . And I think the Mansion being fully repaired will be in season finale anyway, and don't forget there are peoples who plays without mini games, I assume in that case you dont have to play the mansion repaer anyway, and its automaticly done for you, I can't say I know for sure, because I play the mini games.

I mean understand what you say , but then players will be once again be there with the Why I cant use the money for what I want it's just sitting there. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
When Lily questioned Quenn, it also occurred to me that she might be an undercover cop.

But I have no idea if it is her?

Only DPC knows if Lily is an undercover cop, and if so, we might assume she's investigating Burke or Quinn.

But maybe it's just a horny girl.
Possible, but highly unlikely. Remember - the undercover cop has to work to prevent the crimes if possible, not help them along (at least that's what was mentioned in the Donnie Brasco book). If Lily is an undercover cop then she is so undercover that she's literally living the role.

Reactions: dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
s.jpg

Maya needs my Simp cash and she shall have it!

But seriously, you are correct. It would be better for the story if something else were to happen with the 5K, stolen or otherwise.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So basically, we have:

• Stolen (Tommy, Sage, Quinn, Maya, Josy, Alphas(?))
  • DIK Mansion repair
  • "Automatic" choice
  • Quinn
  • Maya
And we figure the MC-specific girl route would not work well. Anything else?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Arieth is waaaay more dangerous than quinn in this regard :KEK:
I wouldn't know of that in my MC Jill run, but from what I've seen here, that's pretty damn accurate.

But yes it was a check, so it going into a bank account to use for later choice would be more logical. But the question still begs to be asked...to who and for what?

• Wow
Reactions: n0cn1l

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As I understand it, it's a check for 5000.
If it were to be stolen, I don't know if the thief can cash it in that easily.
either it's a cheque or they're deposited in the bank. so they can't just steal it from him, they can force him/ bribe him to give it to them.

I see it like ChipLecsap : that money will never be the solution to a major drama in the story, it would be disappointing and uninvolving.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I wouldn't know of that in my MC Jill run, but from what I've seen here, that's pretty damn accurate.

But yes it was a check, so it going into a bank account to use for later choice would be more logical. But the question still begs to be asked...to who and for what?
In every Path you know that, in B party, all DIKs fuck Arieth and tell eachother. Plus, the crab thing.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Guys... It's just 5k.

I never understand these discussions. This won't pay Maya tuition, probably a semester or maybe a year if B&R is on the cheap side. But it's just a bandaid to her problem. It's the same with Quinn, it will help her for a month, tops, but then what? The girl is fucking up her own criminal enterprise, helping her once isn't gonna prevent her from jail or a bullet in some months time.

Maya's and Quinn's problems are too big to deal with when you have just 5k.

If it's out of our hands, i hope MC uses it to fix his dad's house, or as a cushion if we fuck up the mansion minigame.

If it's a choice, make it one that makes sense, because those two won't, at most you would be buying some time for problems that you can't solve with this amount.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes